Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

If Elise is there, I'm there. At least someone has the mind to keep extra rations on their head.

Otherwise... I'm up for recruitment.

No way Elise isn’t there.

Not too excited about this gauntlet, honestly. Aside from Elise, I don't really have any attachment to any healers character-wise. I guess I'll just pick whoever I have the unit for, since I don't actually have Elise anyway.

Guess I'm not very excited since I can't think of anyone I'd strongly like to support and get invested in winning with.

I somehow don't have Elise or Maria. So I'm gonna try to pull for them (assuming I got Katarina already).

As for which team I would join, I honestly can't decide. I'll most likely go with Maria.

Spoiler

And then Wrys just for jokes.

46 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Choose Priscilla. If it fails, Lachesis. Else, Serra.

I haven't got Priscilla. ;_; Guess I'll support Lach to show my support for Jugdral as usual. ^^

1 minute ago, Luchi said:

I haven't got Priscilla. ;_; Guess I'll support Lach to show my support for Jugdral as usual. ^^

Neither do I have Priscilla. This won’t stop me from joining her.

One more thing for anyone on Team Cinnamon Roll Elise, put someone with Hone Cavalry (or at least a cavalry unit to receive Hone Cavalry) as your rep. Let's Horse Emblem the crap out of everyone else.

That's a bit of a disappointment... But it's neat that they'll be doing one with less popular characters, and probably without a clear fan favorite.

I have Maria, Serra, Clarine, and Lissa. I'd probably support Clarine or Lissa.

At least that's a banner I don't have to worry about deciding whether to spend on.

2 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

@Kaden

I SPENT 100 ORBS LOOKING FOR SHEEP DAUGHTER BUT DID NOT GET HER 

IS THIS HER GIVING ME A SECOND CHANCE?

Heck if I know, I spent 68 orbs trying to get bride Cordelia or at least regular Cordelia. I now have Lachesis and Lucius. Lucius is even +Atk! Whose beautiful man is this? If he is yours, please stop by and pick him up.

Anyway, she is your sheep daughter, so she probably wants to see her father again. Good luck trying to summon her! :P

The only healers I'm missing now are Elise, Priscilla, Sakura, and Serra. I just wanted Cordelia or at least a red mage... ;_;

Edited by Kaden

0_0 This gauntlet is my soul. It's everything I could dream for. I'm just going to sit down and pray to St. Elimine that my precious little murderer Lucius can get a chance to shine!!! ;A; I'll hardcore promote him to 5 stars for this. I've got a pretty good Priscilla and then there's Genny as well. 

So i'm guessing having Savage Blow to your healer would be a good idea to whoever bonus unit you have to make battles faster (in case RNG gives you two healer teammates).

oh and the Pain staff i guess. 

Now i don't know if i should use my 5 star -Spd/+HP Lucius for this or the new 4 star +Spd/-Atk Lucius...

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

One more thing for anyone on Team Cinnamon Roll Elise, put someone with Hone Cavalry (or at least a cavalry unit to receive Hone Cavalry) as your rep. Let's Horse Emblem the crap out of everyone else.

Would you prefer a Hone Cavalry Xander or a Fortify Cavalry Reinhardt?

Because I'm sure as hell fighting for my precious cinnamon roll even if I don't have her. 

14 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Would you prefer a Hone Cavalry Xander or a Fortify Cavalry Reinhardt?

Because I'm sure as hell fighting for my precious cinnamon roll even if I don't have her. 

Either will be fine since Elise will have Hone Cavalry (eventually) to buff whoever I get to borrow.

Time to actually build my Elise.

2 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

My question is, which 5 healers won't make it into the gauntlet?

Following the trend and how much IS seems to like Archinea and the 3ds games, I'm pretty sure they'll include Wrys, Maria, Lissa, Elise and Sakura. Since most new continents get a chance to appear, Genny will probably be in as well. The final 2 characters will then be chosen from Azuma, Mist and Lachesis, so they can exclude Elibe again.

Really hope I'm wrong though.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I only have good cavalry units with Goad Cavalry (Reinhardt and Camus), would those still be preferable over a 4* Gunter?

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I only have good cavalry units with Goad Cavalry (Reinhardt and Camus), would those still be preferable over a 4* Gunter?

Just bring your best cavalry unit. The one you're most proud of. Together we will crush our Lady Cinnamon Roll's enemies.

1 minute ago, Clarine said:

Ah, splendid! Now is my chance to show my superiority. Pray tell, Intelligent System will not exclude the only acceptable choice.

Well, Clarine will get to the top 8. Reasons:

- Clarine is female

- that's the only reason

- obviously 

- but she won't win because of the lack of b... never mind.

26 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Just bring your best cavalry unit. The one you're most proud of. Together we will crush our Lady Cinnamon Roll's enemies.

Man i wanted to support Prissy, but getting Horse Emblem invitation tempts me so hard