Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

She's on the VERY back burner. The three I named have priority when it comes to embers/ascension (the latter which only applies to Tesla ATM).

I don't think I'm going to see another male 5* for a very long time.  Tesla's grumpy.

Kid Gil's a three star, so he'd be unaffected by anything preventing you from pulling male 5 stars.  Unless it's preventing you from pulling male servants in general.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Kid Gil's a three star, so he'd be unaffected by anything preventing you from pulling male 5 stars.  Unless it's preventing you from pulling male servants in general.

Ooh~!

Sorry Eurayle!  You're still on a back burner!

8 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Ooh~!

Sorry Eurayle!  You're still on a back burner!

Euryale's gonna be in an event down the line alongside her sisters tho.

man Salters stats at lvl 40 are really close to a level 60 Fergus. 

15 hours ago, Czarpy said:

man Salters stats at lvl 40 are really close to a level 60 Fergus. 

That S curve stat growth gives her absurd stats compared to even some 4* at her rarity during her 1st and 2nd ascension, but she barely grows at all for her last few levels as a result.

I got depressed bored because Benkei’s strengthen is up today instead of Leo’s, so I decided to solo the Saber Training Node with Nero and the Atlas Mystic Code. Guts OP

EDIT: What the heck, I just had the weirdest experience in Training Ground just now. Robin Hood with Waver buffs, Fox Wedding, Plugsuit and Halloween Princess MLB with 400% overcharge for 2.37x poison damage after Def Down from Waver’s NP did only 139k to boss Saber, failing to oneshot by over 40k damage. Then on the last turn unbuffed Hood got to use his NP again on Altera and did 142k on Altera whose Def Down debuff just wore off.

You know what maybe I forgot to apply Poison that time, I was tired okay

Damage variation why @JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Edited by MrSmokestack

*looks at Tamamo Animation update*
*glances at Servants without updates*

Man, they really need some update asap. Especially the old 3* and 4*s.

*Meahwhile, Medb gets an Animation update, where she f***** kicks cheese into her opponents*
Screw you, DW, screw you ...

7 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

*looks at Tamamo Animation update*
*glances at Servants without updates*

Man, they really need some update asap. Especially the old 3* and 4*s.

*Meahwhile, Medb gets an Animation update, where she f***** kicks cheese into her opponents*
Screw you, DW, screw you ...

We're never getting a Darius update, are we.

Medb? Idk, but isn't she kind of a meme character. I looked her up and she seems kinda "meh".

The cheese thing is a reference to how she dies in the Ulster Cycle. 

I want the tamamo beyblade animation update for NA already.

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

The cheese thing is a reference to how she dies in the Ulster Cycle.

That's my point really. Medb is literally getting development with her animation update. What the hell?
At his stage she could be called a Starcraft player.

11 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Just give me an animation update for Martha and I'll be a happy camper.

Relevant.

2l1bSsO.jpg

Servants with an X mark have already been revamped.
DW announced in the New Year stream (I think) that they would give all launch Servants an update and it will be done til the end of this year.
Now the question is what they consider "at launch". Going by the compendium everyone after Septem is out (so the cut-off is Orion). But considering everyone before Camelot is somewhat in need of an update and out of all people Medb got one, I hope they do all of them.

Though they will totally forget about Eric, hehehe.

Edited by Zeratul

39 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

That's my point really. Medb is literally getting development with her animation update. What the hell?

How is it development when it's a reference to the Summer 2017 event?

They really should release more than one animation update at a time.  Doing updates for 5 star rate ups is fine, but they should throw some of the lower rarities in there as well.

21 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

How is it development when it's a reference to the Summer 2017 event?

... the joke is about getting cheesed and Medb cheesing her opponents in retaliation.
.... you know, what that means, right?

27 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

... the joke is about getting cheesed and Medb cheesing her opponents in retaliation.
.... you know, what that means, right?

Medb died due to blunt force trauma via cheese missile. This was done by someone as revenge for Medb killing his mother.

I can't make this shit up, it's in the Ulster Cycle.

twenty runs in okeanos and only one horseshoe. One more to go for alexander!  The 10 KnK horseshoes will be used on Medusa since Alexander doesn't seem to need horseshoes past his second ascension.

Man I just had some funny shenanigans happen in the saber daily. I decided to bring jack+david+support nobu for fun and saw the numbers spike like crazy. Demon King is crazy.

Hng I'm gonna trying grailing Mata Hari after KnK and put her on my support team. grail waifu to 90 and get her skills to max. I know I have every assassin bar Carmila at my disposal, but Mata Hari's fate lore and characterization is pretty good.  I should get her to level 80 and compare her to  Stheno at the same level for fun.

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

Medb died due to blunt force trauma via cheese missile. This was done by someone as revenge for Medb killing his mother.

I can't make this shit up, it's in the Ulster Cycle.

Spoiler

Which is why the servant version of her has trained herself to sense cheese being thrown at her.  At least, if I'm remembering the Summer event last year right.

Regardless, I think at this point it's obvious the joke Zeratul was trying to make fell flat.

3 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:
  Hide contents

Which is why the servant version of her has trained herself to sense cheese being thrown at her.  At least, if I'm remembering the Summer event last year right.

Regardless, I think at this point it's obvious the joke Zeratul was trying to make fell flat.

Spoiler

flatter than Saber Artoria and Rin

I think the animation updates are gonna wind up going in the order of popularity/importance, but then again Siegfried/Ushi/Darius/Hans/LuBu/Kiyohime/Tamacat/Shishou are all popular/important/heavily advertised characters that haven't gotten updates.

Man what the fuck did they do to Darius. He's the game's featured Berserker and isn't all that good as a servant and doesn't get used in the story all that much. Hell Kiyohime/Tamacat shoulda been the featured berserker. At least Ushiwakamaru gets screentime in the game and is a decent unit.

2 hours ago, Czarpy said:

Man what the fuck did they do to Darius. He's the game's featured Berserker and isn't all that good as a servant and doesn't get used in the story all that much. Hell Kiyohime/Tamacat shoulda been the featured berserker. At least Ushiwakamaru gets screentime in the game and is a decent unit.

I think they realized the mistake of trying to make one of the Berserkers who can't talk the featured Berserker of the game and promptly dropped him, especially when he has much more popular competition.

Valentine's was mostly successful on my end, minus the part where Jeanne didn't come home; I got a good supply of Octuplet Crystals, Altria Alter's choco CE event and enough pages for Medea to hit max ascension. I'm all grinded out for now, though, so I'm taking things slow until next big event.

4 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

The joke's too subtle.

2 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

You must be kidding. It was quite obvious-

3 hours ago, Czarpy said:

<flies waaay past the joke>

God dammit.

2 hours ago, Czarpy said:

flatter than Saber Artoria and Rin

Careful. That EX rank luck of yours can easily go sour.
*and the priest smiled*

24 minutes ago, Azure Sen said:

I think they realized the mistake of trying to make one of the Berserkers who can't talk the featured Berserker of the game and promptly dropped him, especially when he has much more popular competition.

Well ... Mephistopheles is the Caster representative.
At least the Arcade version does it better.

latest?cb=20171207155744

Though I kinda wish, the official one would take a hint of that one and switch out Mephisto and Darius for Da Vinci (which makes waaaay more sense) and Herc (or at least Asterios for an original character).

Edited by Zeratul

man I just realized getting Salter's skills levelled is gonna cost a ton of dragon scales. 

welp

at least KnK has a ton of those.

@Azure Sen It's kind of a funny mistake in hindsight though. Like I have this feeling that the whole "Alexander vs Darius" thing was gonna go somewhere but then they kinda fucked up the writing in Septum to the point of it being UmU fanboying.

Like I can picture a good reason for Alexander and Waver joining us as supports for a while, then having Alexander get a little character development when Darius pops up but nooooo they had to fuck that up

12 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

You must be kidding. It was quite obvious-

God dammit.

Careful. That EX rank luck of yours can easily go sour.
*and the priest smiled*

Well ... Mephistopheles is the Caster representative.
At least the Arcade version does it better.
latest?cb=20171207155744

Though I kinda wish, the official one would take a hint of that one and switch out Mephisto and Darius for Da Vinci (which makes waaaay more sense) and Herc (or at least Asterios for an original character).

The priest knows I cook mapo tofu It gets me off scot free. 

My bad luck just gets transferred to someone else from SF, at random.

The Priest could decide you need more copies of Boadicea after all.

Besides, the last time someone tried cursing my luck, I ticket pulled Brynhildr.

The arcade one makes me chuckle because they just went with the most recent archer/lancer that got popular instead of going with Shishou and Orion.

Artoria popping up everywhere makes sense, mascot wise.  Same for Rin/Jeane/Anyone from FSN.

Now if they used the team from the lostroom ova, I'd actually enjoy seeing more of Gudao's Fion/Jekyll/Ushiwakamaru/David/Kiyohime/Salter team try to be on promo material.

Come to think of it, they kinda fucked up the potential Mephistopheles had as a character, didn't they? They coulda just had him do more than be the first boss in London.

man why is Da Vinci limited. 

Edited by Czarpy

@Czarpy @Zeratul

I mean lets be honest here

At this point they realized choosing Darius as the flagship zerker is a mistake, he was an ass and we wont be working with him again. Gyarados basically become the new unofficial flagship Berserker of FGO and the choice wasnt even close since the release of his Rider form all but confirms it

Im 99% sure if they can redo stuff, choosing him as the flagship is one of the top things on the list alongside the confirmed Romulus would be at least SR and actually be more relevant in Septem

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

@Czarpy @Zeratul

I mean lets be honest here

At this point they realized choosing Darius as the flagship zerker is a mistake, he was an ass and we wont be working with him again. Gyarados basically become the new unofficial flagship Berserker of FGO and the choice wasnt even close since the release of his Rider form

Gyarados?

Idk but the flagship berserker of fgo seems to fluctuate between Kiyohime/Asterios imo.

does fgo ever get an Anne Bonne and Mary Read that doesn't handle awkwardly? I like the crit centered NP and skillset but it really feels awkward.

7 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

Gyarados?

Idk but the flagship berserker of fgo seems to fluctuate between Kiyohime/Asterios imo.

does fgo ever get an Anne Bonne and Mary Read that doesn't handle awkwardly? I like the crit centered NP and skillset but it really feels awkward.

Kintoki

Anne and Bonny NP really isnt as weird as one would think. Its one of those things that looks complex but actually isnt in context of the game

....i mean Anne and Bonny Rider  had issues in their deck but everything else is very straightforward

6 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Kintoki

Anne and Bonny NP really isnt as weird as one would think. Its one of those things that looks complex but actually isnt in context of the game

....i mean Anne and Bonny Rider  had issues in their deck but everything else is very straightforward

oh Kintoki

Yeah well he was created exclusively for a Fate centered online game back when apocrypha was an mmo, right? Makes sense he'd be the flagship berserker.

Anne and Mary rider is fun to use though. Jack+Hans/Waver+Anne/Mary allow for hilariously high numbers in the damage.

Then again, it seems STNP Riders are all capable of ridiculous levels of damage. I just find overkill to be fun.

Edited by Czarpy

29 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

oh Kintoki

Yeah well he was created exclusively for a Fate centered online game back when apocrypha was an mmo, right? Makes sense he'd be the flagship berserker.

Anne and Mary rider is fun to use though. Jack+Hans/Waver+Anne/Mary allow for hilariously high numbers in the damage.

Yeah but what is glaring with him is how he ended up starring in 2 events and shows up in a singularity. He also got Scathatch level treatment where the dev literally goes "you know we actually like Kintoki so lets make a wellfare Kintoki". His only competition really was Kiyohime and Raikou 

Anne and Mary main issue is really her deck besides NP sucked. QQAAB isnt that good of a deck in general unless its servants with broken cards or np spammer and her gen was really low(1.6 all cards with 1 hit extra). Also Clairvoyance on a 2/2/1/1 is good joke. Really as a whole shes a straight "input something to get result but dont expect much more" servant. 

And people wonder why quick suck when this kind of flawed thing is one of their best servant Kappa

At least she have 2 skill and actual NP. EMIYA did not have NP and only have 1 skill 

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

17 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Yeah but what is glaring with him is how he ended up starring in 2 events and shows up in a singularity. He also got Scathatch level treatment where the dev literally goes "you know we actually like Kintoki so lets make a wellfare Kintoki". His only competition really was Kiyohime and Raikou 

Anne and Mary main issue is really her deck besides NP sucked. QQAAB isnt that good of a deck in general unless its servants with broken cards or np spammer and her gen was really low(1.6 all cards with 1 hit extra). Also Clairvoyance on a 2/2/1/1 is good joke

And people wonder why quick suck when this kind of flawed thing is one of their best servant Kappa

aren't Gil/Shishou/Kintoki the trio of limited SSRs that get a rate up banner fairly often?

Man I kinda want Gil and Kintoki sometime. it's gonna happen when I'm trying to pull Shuten isn't it?

Yeah when I have to bring tamamo/waver along to just ensure that someone gets to use their NP in a timely fashion. Mind you, someone who's entire purpose is using their NP as often as they can. I mean for fucks sake at least give then more hits on their cards to make up for the NP gain.

Since when does clairvoyance ever work on a servant? I'm kinda expecting them to have it upgraded to hawkeye someday.

Edited by Czarpy