Revival of Mafia Mafia- Day 3

Bluedoom

There were 4 votes on Paper's slot and the next biggest wagon (which had 2 votes) was Shin's.

Shin voting Izhuark on Day 2 is more worthy of investigation but my takeaway is that his logic for his Cam vote was "like Izhuark but worse" and when he got flak for that vote, he moved on to his #2 priority while moving me ridiculously up the lynch queue (since there were a decent number of people who suspected me on D2).

3 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Still feel like Prims is walking the walk but getting a lot of credit for just generally townie play despite throwing out metric tons of ideas and options along the way. SB I'm just kinda sheeping on. Maybe I'll consider shooting one of ya'll tonight that doesn't get lynched just to speed things up (if the game doesn't end after today anyway)

I'm pretty confident in Prims being town /shrug.  I don't think vigging is a good idea though because a misvig will bring the numbers to 3/1 instead of two mislynches bringing it to 2/1.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I don't mind waiting for a Ciraxis post and claim but I don't really have anything else to contribute until then.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

I'm pretty confident in Prims being town /shrug.

I don't think vigging is a good idea though because a misvig will bring the numbers to 3/1 instead of two mislynches bringing it to 2/1.

Why though? Explain it, because I don't really get it

Also valid, I like more lynch options than bullets since I'm far from 100% correct sorry for scumreading you boron

Just now, Elieson said:

Why though? Explain it, because I don't really get it

Also valid, I like more lynch options than bullets since I'm far from 100% correct sorry for scumreading you boron

For what I said previously (I get that bussing is a thing but there's no way that Paperblade would have been lynched yesterday without Prims) and in general his behavior at the end of D2 read more like Town!Prims (Scum!Prims wouldn't have been all over the place if he knew he was hard bussing Paper anyways, so there's an inconsistency there).

Do you sleep still? Wait! Do not be so hasty, boy... I can see this peoples dreams... Memes... Memes... Memes... Memes... Memes as far as the eye can see. They are dank memes... None can skimm across them... They yield no meaning to catch... What did the host of the game say?... That the gods sealed memes away? And they left behind people who would one day awaken this place?

How ridiculous... So many pathetic creatures, scattered across a handful of factions, drifting on this thread like fallen leaves on a forgotten pool... What they can possibly hope to achieve? Don't you see? All of you... Your gods destroyed you! And now, I will too!

SoreAncientEidolonhelvum.gif

WARLOCK PUNCH ELIESON

There shall be no heroes today

yi4Q2.png

Spoiler

I got nothing, just end my suffering.

I shot the Shinniff. I almost hope ciraxis drove me to shoot Shin anyway just for some last chance gambit. 

We done here bois 

##Vote: General Ciraxis

I'd like to point out that despite shit activity, I have only ever voted for mafia for this entire game.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

Not same.

Did I win yet?

Let me consult myself

Actually can you? I cant screencap the helix fossil on my phone

Effort: Mindgame yourself and vote town

No Effort: Always vote scum

Cam: Always vote scum

I gotta remember to either no effort or be literally Cam IRL in the future.