Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

10 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

We're just never going to agree are we? We are so alike in so many ways it's ridiculous, and yet, we just can't be on the same side.

;-;

T-they just keep giving me Leo ;-; Elise would have my support right after him though.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I'm leaning towards F!Robin, because I actually have her and I like F!Robin.

However, if I end up pulling a F!Corrin, then my choice will be much harder to make. I like both F!Robin and F!Corrin...

8 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

T-they just keep giving me Leo ;-; Elise would have my support right after him though.

But you said I could choose this one....

Why can't I be with you from the start for once...

I have Summer Freddy, Summer Female Robin, and Summer Gaius, but of course I'm supporting Freddy Bear. I have to, he's my fav and my love in Awakening. <3

Still, I know he's going to lose right away. He's nowhere near as popular as anybody else in this. Not even his godly abs will see him through. Poor guy... I hoped his first gauntlet would put him against someone he'd have a chance of beating, but I had a feeling that wasn't going to happen. xP

But, I'd rather lose with a character I love than with someone I don't! And I'll definitely go to female Robin's side if she wins the first round anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Join me on Team Corrin.

If I join team Corrin, grab a hammer and hit me in the back of my head

Just now, Vaximillian said:

So you join Team Corrin too? Looking forward to using your Celica again!

You should go on Elise

So you can use my Nino :]

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I have Nino. I donā€™t have Celica. Obvious choice.

So you don't want to field 2 Ninos?Ā 

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I will hit you in the back of your head with this +40 Blarblade from Corrin

Says the person who doesn't like blade tomes

You big fat hypocrite!Ā 

Already have Frederick for main and Tiki for summer account so i'll go with those.

i might do one try for a flying blue mage Corrin because thatms useful but if I don't get her that's fine since I might focus on hero fest afterwards.

..although I guess being a limited flying tome I should put more effort hunting...

I'll pick Gaius or Frederick first cuz they're hot and when they inevitably get swept away in the maelstrom of boobs, I'd probably pick Robin out of favoritism because Robin is the best, no matter their gender

5 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Says the person who doesn't like blade tomes

You big fat hypocrite!Ā 

I've never liked them, but I'm not really too above using what's broken. Shit like Horse Emblem gets on my nerves, but that doesn't really stop me from slowly building one. The worst part is when people resort to these broken tactics without acknowledging they've basically lost strategy-wise.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I've never liked them, but I'm not really too above using what's broken. Shit like Horse Emblem gets on my nerves, but that doesn't really stop me from slowly building one. The worst part is when people resort to these broken tactics without acknowledging they've basically lost strategy-wise.

As long as you don't deny you're a hypocrite

I don't have Horse emblem, but IĀ couldĀ make an OK team.... it's just that the units I have already do me enough good so it would just be for keks/luxury

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

As long as you don't deny you're a hypocrite

I don't have Horse emblem, but IĀ couldĀ make an OK team.... it's just that the units I have already do me enough good so it would just be for keks/luxury

Pretty much same. If I finish my Horse Emblem then I could just cruise through most of the content right now. Or I could just optimize a F!Robin for no reason.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Pretty much same. If I finish my Horse Emblem then I could just cruise through most of the content right now. Or I could just optimize a F!Robin for no reason.

Or be like me and use Nino to answer everythingĀ 

Camus? Nino

Titania? Nino

Julia? Nino

Nino? Nino

Palla? Nino

Just now, Oboro! said:

Or be like me and use Nino to answer everythingĀ 

Camus? Nino

Titania? Nino

Julia? Nino

Nino? Nino

Palla? Nino

I have this 4* Eirika I pulled not too long ago... And I was wondering what to do with her. I must get Corrin...

Gonna be using either F. Corrin or Leo is looks like. Not too sure who I'm going to support. I actually really like Corrin's art. Not a fave character by any means, but the style is absolutely precious. And I really like the English voice acting. And Leo is my spirit animal. XD Soooooo there's that.

I don't even need to say which of these teams will have my allegiance, do I?

It should be noted that the matchups are as follows: Robin vs Tiki and Corrin vs EliseĀ on one end, Frederick vs GaiusĀ and Xander vs Leo on the other. Also, there doesn't appear to be any type of reward for hitting 10 billion points this time.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I don't even need to say which of these teams will have my allegiance, do I?

It should be noted that the matchups are as follows: Robin vs Tiki and Corrin vs EliseĀ on one end, Frederick vs GaiusĀ and Xander vs Leo on the other. Also, there doesn't appear to be any type of reward for hitting 10 billion points this time.

Shame- bumping it up to 100 billion might've been challenging.

Hm... without Corrin, I'm not sure about taking her team. Plus, I'm sick of fighting Elise. Though I don't know who to join...

I think my Fae will be ready by the time the Gauntlet starts. Might lack Moonbow, but she'll have Lightning Breath+. I might see who'd like it- which rules out Xander, Elise and Tiki on principle.