Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

1 minute ago, Rapier said:

I'm insomniac, a role that is more usually town than scum, and from what I've read people seem to think my content is ok and town, so... I think we can make a gambit.

No.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes no sense for my actions to be that of a scumbuddy of Arcanite because we're both literally in the limelight, so there's that as well. It is very risky for scum to ever try a move like that.

I don't like you using stupid and incorrect logic like "my role is more likely to be town than scum" to justify things.

Insomniac is non-alignment indicative. The only thing indicative about it is that Prims likes them as a role.

Rapier that's not a solution, unless you are a tree stump because now we gotta play figure out if we trust rapier too,  and even if they did they could fake a read it still doesn't prove whether or not our robot is or isn't a detective, you know what it might just be better to lynch the bot (I know I'm flipping but I generally have no clue what to do anymore)

I don't really feel that Arc is scum. I feel like he is more likely newbie town.  Even though all of his play says scum, that is pretty much only if he were a bit more experienced.

However I still sit on the fence as sometimes I'm bad at these judgement calls and I listen to gut more than anything at this time and gut says he isn't scum.  I also don't want to potentially lose our cop if he is our cop.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Bartozio

@Sunwoo 

Ok so first off after scolding me for not throwing around more votes in the beginning he has proceeded to pretty much disappear and only change his vote once, to Arc. This was an extremely safe move and highly hypocritical for someone who supposedly values throwing votes around. Additionally in this post he shifts his reasoning due to some of the counterpoints I make but and even concedes to me probably being town but instead of moving on to another person to scum hunt like he wants me to he again just disappears and keeps his vote. Additionally sense then his posts have either been parroting other points or just not really saying anything at all or pressuring anyone. Most of the time he words things so he can switch his stance easily while still looking relatively fine. Lastly instead of staying up for another hour and a half to help the town he just goes to bed while pretty much saying he doesn't give a damn what happens and he'll see us in the morning.

I can see the latter part of your case, that hasn't been scum hunting but instead parroting people, but I don't really see an issue with the first part of your statement. I don't think he "values throwing votes around". Rather, I read his posts towards you as wondering why you were so afraid to cast a vote and saw you as being too passive for someone who was supposedly experienced in mafia. Also, only changing his vote once doesn't make him hypocritical, it just means that maybe he didn't find anyone else scummier at the time or really suspected that person? This really reads like misrep.

So is this the gist of it, or does someone else have a case besides this? Because I'm not seeing Green's case.

Day 1.11 - Votals
GfxANpA.jpg

Bartozio (5) - SB., Greencapps, Rapier, Mackc2, Shinori
Arcanite (4) - Sunwoo, Rex Glacies, Bartozio, DefaultBeep
Mackc2 (1) - Michelaar
Michelaar (1) - Anime27arts
Rex Glacies (1) - Magnificence Incarnate

Not Voting (1): Arcanite

You have 25 minutes left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. For Day 1 only, the player with the most votes will be lynched (no hammer required).

I agree with the latter parts of Green's case, it is pretty much what I've said about Bartozio before. They're not strong scumreads, sure, but they're the best I have right now. My doubts regarding Arcanite grow for the reasons I've already stated, and I don't want to risk our cop as well.

The problem with the parotting case on bartozio is that it can be applied to literally everyone in this game including myself so he doesn't look as scummy in the big picture 

@Rapier wut

that was unnecessary

you feeling okay?

That is the other thing we have yet to discuss....figuring out who I should investigate.

I think it would be best if nobody revealed their roles after this, yes?

I looked at Bartozio's posts.... and I am not really sure if lynching him is a good idea. I mean, lynching ANYONE seems like a risk, since the town is the majority..... 
But seeing as how the only other option is me, it's hard

Also, what actually made you think that was a good idea Rapier?
Before I thought you were scum and now I have no idea what to think about you anymore

I also need to look up what an insomniac does so

Just now, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I'm here, what's happening?

People think I might be scum

I am a cop

Not everyone is sure whether or not I am telling the truth

Rapier revealed their (possible role)

The other option is vote Bart for other suspicions

Also my role action is rather complicated*

I think that covers everything?

Insomniacs speak at night

Also, I don't want to lynch Bartozio either, but we only have two minutes left so unless something happens we don't have much of a choice

Night 1
Bartozio (6) - SB., Greencapps, Rapier, Mackc2, Shinori, Magnificence Incarnate (LYNCH!)
Arcanite (4) - Sunwoo, Rex Glacies, Bartozio, DefaultBeep
Mackc2 (1) - Michelaar
Michelaar (1) - Anime27arts

Not Voting (1): Arcanite

Ezo Red Fox decided she'd rather sleep than mafia.

Xu2JHON.jpg
Bartozio - Ezo Red Fox - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 1

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to send in your actions. Do not post during the Night Phase unless your role allows you to do so.

Alive: (12)
- Anime27arts
- Arcanite
- DefaultBeep
- Greencapps
- Mackc2
- Magnificence Incarnate (Marth)
- Michelaar
- Rapier
- Rex Glacies
- SB.
- Shinori
- Sunwoo (Boron)

Out of the Game: (1)
- Bartozio - Ezo Red Fox, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1

Edited by Prims

Updated the OP with a Handy Links section.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

*sigh*

I knew it

At least I'm not dead

Can't wait for this to be over so I can give Bart a big hug

pretty sure your role can't post at night so shush

Edited by Prims