Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2

Everybody woke up to find Boron with a sticky note on her head that said "NIGHTKILL TARGET (now dead)". All things considered, she didn't seem to mind much.

s1njLBs.png
Sunwoo - Fennec - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 1

It is now Day 2. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Alive: (11)
- Anime27arts
- Arcanite
- DefaultBeep
- Greencapps
- Mackc2
- Magnificence Incarnate (Marth)
- Michelaar
- Rapier
- Rex Glacies
- SB.
- Shinori

Out of the Game: (2)
- Bartozio - Ezo Red Fox, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1
- Sunwoo (Boron) - Fennec, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1

Well that sucks.

Also no suspect list...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am way out of my depth.

Anyways I probably look super sus now.

Ugh.

I don't know who to go for yet and I have too much going on to make a case right now.

Going to claim this to avoid dumb confusion about it but I targeted Boron last night as I didn't expect her to be killed. Won't claim my role but that NK effectively ruined my action.

I'm gonna re-read now.

16 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Going to claim this to avoid dumb confusion about it but I targeted Boron last night as I didn't expect her to be killed. Won't claim my role but that NK effectively ruined my action.

I'm gonna re-read now.

Then what was the point of saying you targeted her?

also, it's midnight here, don't expect me to say contribute with anything else until afternoon at best.

20 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Well that sucks.

Also no suspect list...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am way out of my depth.

Anyways I probably look super sus now.

Ugh.

I don't know who to go for yet and I have too much going on to make a case right now.

Didn't you have something going on D1? You were addressing and voting other people, at least. You shouldn't be without any ideas about how to progress if you were.

Also, a good way to make you suspect is by saying those things. This is an issue I had with your play in D1, and this is an issue I still have because it seems like a try hard attempt to look like an innocent guy who's under suspicion, and I can only believe that it's a personality trait of yours so far. I've done that as scum before and I know how it works. I also don't really like how you're saying you don't know what you're doing because it seems to me as if everything you were building up on D1 was just fluff.

For now

##Vote: Greencapps

You I'm just curious why you didn't say anything last night after you claimed insomniac at the end of the day. Is it an X-shot ability, I really don't see the point of an insomniac. I can't see how it can be helpful 

But I did. Notice that Prims only complained about Arcanite, not me. Maybe I should've said something else to further clarify, but I didn't feel the need to do that.

19 minutes ago, Rapier said:

Didn't you have something going on D1? You were addressing and voting other people, at least. You shouldn't be without any ideas about how to progress if you were.

Also, a good way to make you suspect is by saying those things. This is an issue I had with your play in D1, and this is an issue I still have because it seems like a try hard attempt to look like an innocent guy who's under suspicion, and I can only believe that it's a personality trait of yours so far. I've done that as scum before and I know how it works. I also don't really like how you're saying you don't know what you're doing because it seems to me as if everything you were building up on D1 was just fluff.

To answer your question no not much. Now however, I have a project due.

Anyways I kinda guessed saying that would make me look sus but I was pretty screwed to begin with. I was already under suspicion and I was the major proponent behind the Bart push at the end. 

Couple that with the fact that there's no suspect list, something I was banking on given I was under the impression that's just how forum mafia games go, I'm just super frustrated, disoriented, and disheartened. TBH I kinda just want to quit. Too many mind games and not enough definitive evidence for me to have any fun. I won't though just cause I have a duty to help the town.

I'm not surprised or really going to complain if I get lynched. I should have done my research better before assuming y'all would play the same. Not going to even defend myself. I've already done a pretty shit job at town and probably deserve the lynch. 

I guess all I can do is try to help as much as I can before my probably inevitable death. That being said i still got that project to do and it's getting late.

See y'all tomorrow.

Rip scumwoo Boron

At least you're only vanilla~

that is the only good thing that came from that right?

Also I got really busy cause I had to take care of my mother, and cook, and do some other things

To my understanding, instead of being force-idled my action was RNGed and what do you know:

And as it turns out.....

@Rapier is Guilty

That's what it said anyway..... not sure if you really are or not (though for the record I had you from the beginning just sayin (assuming you really are guilty (which I hope you aren't( but not really))))

Tbh I'm waffling hard on this. On one hand, Arc's results aren't really useful as of now, and being RNG'd to Rapier the night Rapier asks to be scanned and he claims Insomniac is suspicious. On the other hand, I kind of don't like the people who encouraged an Arc lynch on the principle of getting rid of the noise because it feels out of context of what's happening.

Like, Mack, Faerie Knight was in the same position in the last game and you know that he was Town Colour Cop, a not-so-good version of a normal cop, so it feels weird that you were pushing the Arcanite lynch yesterday given the experience with dealing with cop claims in the last game.

Alright, so I guess Sunwoo's out, and not much to go on yet for everyone? That's what I'm gathering so far, anyway.

Green's now giving me the same confusing vibes that Arcanite gave me. His posts today seem at least somewhat genuine, and it would fit with the assumption that he's just town that wasn't used to the SF rules. I'm not gonna vote him yet, because I'm not sure I see a reason to given this information.

Arcanite's ability was true it seems, which is good to know, but doesn''t appear to help us much yet. Whether or not Rapier really is guilty depends on if Arcanite is insane or not, which I don't think we can know until the next day period? I'm gonna refrain from voting for them just yet, since I still find them more confusing than entirely scummy, and that ability could be very useful once it's figured out for sure.

Rapier jumped on Green kinda quick, but he has decent points that cover Day 1 as well, and the vote doesn't look fully committed just yet, so it's not super suspicious. I am a little confused as to why he said not to expect much from him until the afternoon his time, but then has continued to be pretty active here since saying that, including his vote. Still not enough to warrant a vote though.

Mack did a similar thing to Rapier, but then backed off pretty quick. I think it may just be honest confusion on his part though.

I'm not fully sure why Magnificence Incarnate (is there... a way I could shorten your name that you'd be okay with? It's a bit much to type out) claimed his action right at the start; is there anything in particular that was supposed to be avoided? That's a real question, not a suspicion.

Everyone else hasn't posted yet, so my thoughts on them have no updates.

44 minutes ago, Prims said:

idk what a suspect list is but it's presumably not something used on SF, so.

You give a discription of the killing and then have a suspect list of around 4 players one or more are mafia but only one actually killed the victim. All the suspects are given motive and ways to kill.

Its a more story driven way to play. I personally like it better because accusations are based on actual fact, for the most part, instead of just "how people act". It also allows for a little role play which is always fun.

The one downside is it takes more out of the GM as they have to write a story and make an interesting puzzle to figure out daily.

I might host a game like I'm used to after this just to see how people react.

Anyways I better get to bed I'll re-read and give my thoughts tomorrow.

47 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Tbh I'm waffling hard on this. On one hand, Arc's results aren't really useful as of now, and being RNG'd to Rapier the night Rapier asks to be scanned and he claims Insomniac is suspicious. On the other hand, I kind of don't like the people who encouraged an Arc lynch on the principle of getting rid of the noise because it feels out of context of what's happening.

Like, Mack, Faerie Knight was in the same position in the last game and you know that he was Town Colour Cop, a not-so-good version of a normal cop, so it feels weird that you were pushing the Arcanite lynch yesterday given the experience with dealing with cop claims in the last game.

Yeah that's actually what I was thinking of from what I remember FK's role brought us nothing of value as town, so that's why I was of the opinion that it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing to just kill her it because I thought at the time that it was more sus than FK was last game, but upon giving it more thought, I think she is clear just because her role is so outrageous that I don't see anyone coming up with it.

Alright, I guess i'll give my thoughts on each player.

Anime27arts: Suspects me at the moment, but I don't suspect them, since they actually seem to be really scumhunting. I don't know i you're new to mafia or not, but you are doing quite alright. Not on my suspect list so far.

Arcanite: Proven cop, so don't vote him or you are mafia. That's just how it is. 

Defaultbeep: Also new to mafia I think, you are doing a great job. You seem to actively hunt scum and make a lot of detailed posts. I like you.

Greencapps: I don't like his self-pity or whatever he is doing now. This only makes him suspicious to me. I didn't suspect him before because he was just... so obvious, but he doesn't seem to like, do anything useful. I do find this suspicious.

Mackc2: I'm still not completely over him and his lot of meaningless posts that feel like are posted just to post, but I do suspect Green more than him.

Marth: I..... really haven't seen a bunch of him. However, he does seem to make some good points, so that is good.

Rapier: I don't suspect him at all. He makes really good posts, and managed to prove himself. Him turning up as scum seems to me like Arcanite is insane cop or whatever it's called here. If he IS scum imsoniac, it's a very bold move.

Rex Glacies: Like Marth, I didn't see him around all that much at all. Unlike Marth, he didn't really contribute much either. A lot of his posts don't make sense to me and I just don't see him around much at all.

SB: He seems to hunt scum too, but I really don't have much to say about him either way. I need to see a bit more of him to form an opinion.

Shinori: See SB.

If there is anything else you'd like to know, just ask me.