Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

16 hours ago, Greencapps said:

It might be a good idea for Arc to still check me tonight because I'm proven innocent (that is what just happened right?) so we can know if they're insane without the death?

Hmmm true

I am praying that I get innocent for you, so it means I am sane and Rapier is scum, 
Or you're guilty and it means im insane and both of you are scum (even though both of you could be innocent too)

12 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I'm not buying it.

Why not?

I am up for whatever but I am definitely not doing a Capps lynch.... 
We have 2 votes on Capps, 2 on Rex, and still 3 on DB (I think)

Is it.... to late to ask for a Rapier lynch so I can become useful a bit earlier?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Is it.... to late to ask for a Rapier lynch so I can become useful a bit earlier?

A Rapier lynch is too risky. If he was more suspect then sure but as it stands he's probably town and an active, useful one at that. 

I get your eagerness to be useful but it's too risky for now.

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

It just seems fishy to me. I don't buy that he is proven, especially because he said it himself.

Assume you're talking about this? 

Well as you can I was asking for confirmation on what happened not outright saying I'm proven.

I never got anybody saying otherwise so I just assumed I'm as close as is possible to proven.

6 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Assume you're talking about this? 

Well as you can I was asking for confirmation on what happened not outright saying I'm proven.

I never got anybody saying otherwise so I just assumed I'm as close as is possible to proven.

And that's fine that you think that, I just disagree.

Destiny 2 has sucked up all my time and I haven't been here. I'm real sorry.

But good news I've basically beaten the game until raids are out next week so I'll have free time now but I think day phase is close to ending. I'm trying to get caught up right now.

I don't really want to lynch Green, I stopped wanting to lynch them yesterday, was feeling they might be more town, I'm actually kinda surprised Sunwoo was town cause I did think they could be scum. Didn't Arc claim a guilty claim?  I don't really want to lynch it though until we get another day or two to see what her future inspections are.  Pretty sure that was obvious though.

Are the current wagons just Rex and Defaultbeep?

I don't really like Michelaar that much but if we have to pick between Rex and DB I'd probably say Rex.  I'm still in the process of attempting to reread but I don't feel like Rex had too many contributions that amounted to that much so far. (I still have to read a lot of day 2 though)

Day 2.5 - Votals

3817f7241d.png

Greencapps (2) - Michelaar, DefaultBeep
Rex Glacies (1) - Rapier
DefaultBeep (3) - Magnificence Incarnate, Mackc2, Greencapps

Not Voting (5): Anime27Arts, Arcanite, Rex Glacies, SB, Shinori

You have slightly less than 6 hours to decide on a lynch. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Feel free to correct me if I made a mistake here and I'll edit the post accordingly.

Edited by Refa
Prims fucked up

Yeah fuck Prims.

I drank a lot and haven't finished my reread. With that in mind,

##Vote: Rex Glacies

I'm around to change my vote but I like this more. Marth's response didn't really sway me the other way so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Arcanite, if you think Greencapps is town, it's not worth investigating him (or anyone else who you think is town). Investigate someone who you think is scum instead. Also, don't say who you're going to investigate. There are roles that misdirect your actions and do all sorts of weird shenanigans. As a rule of thumb, it is better to be silent about who we target at Night and let scum wonder what other players will do.

I'm much more demotivated with the game now (I don't know why, I just want to lie down until I'm covered by snow and the world ends I guess) and I don't know who is scum. I'll just go with Rex.