October 30 - Halloween Banner

Coolmanio

2 minutes ago, Okigen said:

Well, despite my best effort in pulling in those 'regular' banners, somehow Leo never came :s Not even have him when I was fighting for him in his Voting Gaunlets.

So I will selfishly pray for Leo to come back to me.

If Leo's on the banner as a red unit, I hope regular Leo breaks your pity.

...I hope he does it regardless of seasonal colour, but...

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it’s Leo/Nohr in general , I’d be happy tbh... I know it’s selfish and I feel bad for Hoshido fans, but being motivated by pure self-interest, I want it to be Leo.  Between Nohr, Hoshido, and Awakening, Nohr’s the top of that priority for actually finding their game enjoyable to play.

plus I seem lucky when it comes to Leo related things.  That automatically improves my desire for it to be Leo

Edited by Glaceon Mage

10 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

If Leo's on the banner as a red unit, I hope regular Leo breaks your pity.

...I hope he does it regardless of seasonal colour, but...

Any Leo is good for me.

Fav > Meta.

11 hours ago, sleeplesskar said:

Probably not happening, but I'd love to see Leif, Lukas or Nino being part of the banner.

Also I bet whoever is wearing that witch hat is F!Corrin... making this her third version in Fire Emblem: Heroes, if that is correct.

I wish Lukas gets a new version, but as you say, it does seem unlikely he's part of the Halloween event?

I have no idea who they might be, but the idea of Henry seems nice and reasonable considering those feather? things.

I honestly don't mind any Nohrians since I only get Hoshidans for some reason.

the only problem is that I just recently unlocked potential for Henry to a 5-star...

The one on the right seems to be holding the coffin like a shield. I wouldn't be surprised if they're an armor.

Ephraim was the first character I thought of, but that could be a long shot, and having hair like his doesn't say much.

My first thought on the right unit was...shocking truth!
But honestly, if these 2 units are what I think and if it's true that we rather see Tharja on Christmas and if the other 2 units are also from Hishido/Nohr family (especially Ryouma and Takumi) I must say I'm grateful, because I can save up orbs.  

Edited by Stroud

6 hours ago, Thane said:

Could the guy on the right be Marth and the girl on the left be young Tiki? I don't see Elise's mutant hair sausages to the left, so I'm unsure it's another Nohrian banner.

I was going to say that, but Marth doesn't have the hair spike. Then again, neither does Henry.

3 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Delthea is technically a witch in Heroes. She has Dark Aura. Sonya has Dark Excalibur. They have those weapons because in Gaiden you initially encountered them as witches. One of the reasons why I like them in Heroes. It's those small details that make interesting initial kits.

The "Dark" is only in the localization, probably referencing "Shadows of Valentia". In Japanese, the prefix was "Echoes", referencing the main subtitle.

48 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Much like Lachesis’ earth sword is literally an Absotb staff :(

to be honest, in genealogy it was pretty much worthless. 10 uses mate. in tharcia, nanna got a much more improved version with 60 uses

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

to be honest, in genealogy it was pretty much worthless. 10 uses mate. in tharcia, nanna got a much more improved version with 60 uses

Nanna isn’t getting the earth sword either. Sword troubadours never existed.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nanna isn’t getting the earth sword either. Sword troubadours never existed.

earth absorb. or she'll be made into a cavalier. they made raven an axe user. anything can happen.

but my point is that genealogy earth sword and thracia earth sword are very different. heck, in thracia it was a godlike weapon

Edited by silveraura25

2 minutes ago, Sproutling said:

I hope the one on the right isn't Henry. Anyone but him. The last few banners completely drained me of my orbs and I don't want to spend money on this game, but damn if I wouldn't whale for a special version of Henry.

looks like you're going to whale then. the feathers are a giveaway

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Are there any really popular Echoes characters? Maybe that could be a witch Delthea?

Mummy Tobin/Clive? Or Forsyth since he's a Knight (although I don't think the latter two are that popular)

Delthea, Luthier, Faye, Genny, Alm, Forsyth, and Saber come to mind. 

36 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

looks like you're going to whale then. the feathers are a giveaway

The feathers could be a reference to all sorts of possible costumes.

In any case, even someone ending October with no orbs should be able to get enough orbs over the course of November for over a 50% chance of getting the Halloween character they want, as long as they're willing to stay focused and pass on other banners and colors.

Just now, Othin said:

The feathers could be a reference to all sorts of possible costumes.

In any case, even someone ending October with no orbs should be able to get enough orbs over the course of November for over a 50% chance of getting the Halloween character they want, as long as they're willing to stay focused and pass on other banners and colors.

true dat

not all of the characters are going to be ones that you like either by personality or art

I want Leo because currently, both Leos suck.  Yes, I'm well aware that they can be bladed to be good.  So can Odin, big deal.  I think Leo deserves better.

Aside from that, I'm really hoping for Ephraim/Eirika summer banner so I don't want them for Halloween, but some older units would be nice.  I think the tone of FE7 would fit the dark theme really well, so some units from that game would be cool.  Imagine Nino/Jaffar dressing up.

31 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I want Leo because currently, both Leos suck.  Yes, I'm well aware that they can be bladed to be good.  So can Odin, big deal.  I think Leo deserves better.

Aside from that, I'm really hoping for Ephraim/Eirika summer banner so I don't want them for Halloween, but some older units would be nice.  I think the tone of FE7 would fit the dark theme really well, so some units from that game would be cool.  Imagine Nino/Jaffar dressing up.

but that logic can be used on anyone, especially henry. everyone has their own opinions. a lot of heroes in this game deserve better, but let's be honest. leo already got his chance. unless he's xander or lucina, he won't be getting a new version of himself released anytime soon

i kinda wish it'd be nino as a witch, but it's probably someone younger. i'm hoping there'll pirate eliwood with daggers that'd make him more relevant (his weapon would have to be hella good, legendary i guess) in heroes. criminally underrated in the polls as well as made into trash in heroes, at least his art is nice

Edited by silveraura25

So, obviously the one on the left is a witch and the one on the right a vampire. I'm hoping the witch is Maria, or maybe Young Tiki. But I think that Kana is a distinct possibility (although it's not one I'd especially want).

Leo as the vampire strikes me as a strong possibility, although I'd much rather it be someone else, like Marth or Ephraim.