Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

Yipes...poor Kat is getting smacked. Don't you people have any sympathy for an abused orphan girl? D:

The poor abused orphan girl made me teary when I was training her up, and she sometimes got bad level-ups. She basically begged to give her another chance. What a wreck. Gharnef, you sick fuck. No one deserves what Katarina and the other Eremiah’s orphans went through. Neither does Eremiah herself, for that matter. Maybe we can get a pre-brainwash Eremiah one day?

I’m glad my Sharena is being useful! It’s been a while since anyone actually got her in a gauntlet. The girl was feeling bored.

Fae helps me a lot, and my quests are completed, so I’ll be fine with her staying as your lead.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Aw man.... I want Tiki. Yeah. This thingy needs to be fixed. The gauntlet is half the reason I end up investing in units I wouldn't otherwise. Like I wasn't even going to bother with Soren until I got Ivy's. And I would have never thought to use Est...but I'm building a super 4 star merged Brave version of hers because I got....yours I believe.

Well, hopefully Tiki will make her way over to you sometime this round! She's eager to fight! Also, I just got your Ephraim--he looks really strong. I'd really like to pull him sometime!

And yes, I believe that was my Est--how many merges are you up to with the 4* version?

15 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

I really want to believe that strategic players have gravitated towards the strategist character and that's why our early scores are so low.

This is exactly what we're doing! I've only 200 flags on a multiplier, and I'm ranked a little over 10k. We're just lulling Ryoma into a false sense of security.... yeah......

15 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I find it highly amusing that I am yet to see a single Katarina or Amelia on either side despite being on team Katarina 

Meanwhile, I got a Katarina on the enemy team for my first two battles despite being on Team Soren. I guess Kat got horribly lost or something.

4 minutes ago, Skylorella Con said:

It's killing me to see Soren losing this badly.

These are the moments where I kind of wish Tellius actually sold Decently

It's not over yet! We actually have a pretty decent shot at this if the multipliers go our way towards the end.

I guess the "popularity" of Tellius only really extends to Ike, that and maybe cute chicks (which appeal regardless of what game they come from). A large chunk of SF has played them, but overall few people in the greater FE fanbase have. Hence Soren not doing so well. His opponent on the other hand is one of Fates's posterboys who I don't think when more critically analyzed has that much popularity, but being a major mascot of a game does a lot.

I shall take solace in knowing this really isn't what people think of the "True Soren" as experienced through the actual duology of PoR and RD, only the Heroes snippet of him.

1 hour ago, bethany81707 said:

Not enough numbers.

@Anacybele OK, you and Auxarch from AWBW are both sending me a 40+2 Frederick (at least, if you're on Team Soren), and I don't know which one I got last night, but he killed a Cain on initiation and then an Eliwood by retaliation.

almost want to build that +Atk Frederick I've got myself, but I don't have a Brave Axe for him.

Sorry I miss typed the ID it is 6148672165 if you want to add me.  

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I guess the "popularity" of Tellius only really extends to Ike, that and maybe cute chicks (which appeal regardless of what game they come from). A large chunk of SF has played them, but overall few people in the greater FE fanbase have. Hence Soren not doing so well. His opponent on the other hand is one of Fates's posterboys who I don't think when more critically analyzed has that much popularity, but being a major mascot of a game does a lot.

I shall take solace in knowing this really isn't what people think of the "True Soren" as experienced through the actual duology of PoR and RD, only the Heroes snippet of him.

MIcaiah was #9 on the girls' side for CYL.  Tellius was pretty well represented in the poll.

7 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

It's not over yet! We actually have a pretty decent shot at this if the multipliers go our way towards the end.

I'm glad somebody is optimistic! If Soren wins I will literally screenshot that and make it my background for the rest of my life. 

Well I’m glad my Ike is at least sometimes showing up for people. I still have yet to have Ephraim or Tiki show up.

@Astellius

edit: Spoke two soon just had Tiki finally show up!

3 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Aw man.... I want Tiki. Yeah. This thingy needs to be fixed. The gauntlet is half the reason I end up investing in units I wouldn't otherwise. Like I wasn't even going to bother with Soren until I got Ivy's. And I would have never thought to use Est...but I'm building a super 4 star merged Brave version of hers because I got....yours I believe.

Heh makes me happy to hear that my Soren changed your mind ovo

Using units you normally don’t is definitely the best part of these gauntlets. 

Edited by DarkLordIvy

I think the main reason Ryoma is so far ahead is due to him being a very solid unit as well.

My poor little Mage. </3

Soren was ahead of him in Cyl.

Edited by Skylorella Con

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Well I’m glad my Ike is at least sometimes showing up for people. I still have yet to have Ephraim or Tiki show up.

@Astellius

I've been mostly getting @Rafiel's Aria's Ephraim or your Ike.  I've gotten someone's Olivia a couple times.

I have not gotten @Tybrosion's Cordelia yet.

18 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If the sf poll is any evidence, the people who know the "true Soren" loves him.

@Astellius I finally got your Tiki. O. M. G. Brave Lyn couldn't do ANY damage against her. That was beyond satisfying. What's her nature? She's another character I haven't built yet. On my secondary account, I pulled a +DEF -RES one that I plan to build. On my main account I've got about a bajillion different copies.

Also, my 4* Est currently has....2 merges I think? I usually send my Est copies home since she's not great for inheritence, so I'm a little behind. But I do have a 5 star Cordelia ready to give her Brave Lance+...and potentially Galeforce.

Edited by Rafiel's Aria

Just now, Skylorella Con said:

If the sf poll is any evidence, the people who know the "true Soren" loves him.

Well I just yesterday finished a little polite discussion with someone who absolutely disliked Soren. But that is partly the nature of being abrasive I guess. It's also true of any character with some level of popularity in FE that they'll have ardent lovers and scathing critics.

You just can't let it get to you and you have to acknowledge people have different opinions. That and it's just a video game character- not a serious political issue, no reason to get super terribly angry over it.

This said, if Soren wins by some chance, I shall have to concoct a good bunch of victory quips. If not, I shall prepare a paean for him. Either way, he has already won my heart.

21 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've been mostly getting @Rafiel's Aria's Ephraim or your Ike.  I've gotten someone's Olivia a couple times.

I have not gotten @Tybrosion's Cordelia yet.

I think Cordelia may have finally figured out that I will only ever user her as Galeforce fodder and is now spurning me because I still haven’t gotten your Bridelia or Tybrosion’s Cordelia. 

45 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@Astellius

edit: Spoke two soon just had Tiki finally show up!

Good! Glad she's making the rounds well enough!

25 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@Astellius I finally got your Tiki. O. M. G. Brave Lyn could do ANY damage against her. That was beyond satisfying. What's her nature? She's another character I haven't built yet. On my secondary account, I pulled a +DEF -RES one that I plan to build. On my main account I've got about a bajillion different copies.

Also, my 4* Est currently has....2 merges I think? I usually send my Est copies home since she's not great for inheritence, so I'm a little behind. But I do have a 5 star Cordelia ready to give her Brave Lance+...and potentially Galeforce.

Glad you got her! And, haha, yeah, isn't that fun to have her tank archers like that? She thinks Brave Lyns and Bridelias are a joke. She's quite lovely in the Arena, where those characters are running around like mad. With the Distant Def 3 seal on, archers need at least 50 Atk to even do a point of damage. As for her nature, I went with +Def/-Res, like the one on your secondary account. +Def is definitely a great nature for her, and -Res isn't a bad bane, since she probably only would want to tank green mages anyway.

49 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well I just yesterday finished a little polite discussion with someone who absolutely disliked Soren. But that is partly the nature of being abrasive I guess. It's also true of any character with some level of popularity in FE that they'll have ardent lovers and scathing critics.

You just can't let it get to you and you have to acknowledge people have different opinions. That and it's just a video game character- not a serious political issue, no reason to get super terribly angry over it.

This said, if Soren wins by some chance, I shall have to concoct a good bunch of victory quips. If not, I shall prepare a paean for him. Either way, he has already won my heart.

I have defended Soren on multiple occasions but not with the intention of changing their opinion over him.

I have acknowledged that not everyone has the same taste.

Regardless, he'll always be one of my favourite character as well.

1 hour ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I think Cordelia may have finally figured out that I will only ever user her as Galeforce fodder and is now spurning me because I still haven’t gotten your Bridelia or Tybrosion’s Cordelia. 

Maybe that's why I can never seem to pull Shanna anymore.