The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone just saw Jigglypuff seen from above, yes. ... Do I need a Jigglypuff named Bramimond now?

Welp, every silhouettes post from the official Twitter accounts would likely be cursed to have at least one "It's Bramimond!" comment per post from the next set and onwards.

9 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Kiran and Brammi must get along well. Hood bros!

Considering the nature of Bramimond's current existence, that's no surprise at all.

15 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Kiran definitely saw Pokémon. LOL

Jigglypuff Seen From Above on Make a GIF

15 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

This is literally what I thought of LOL

15 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I was actually reminded of this too. lol

Edited by Nym

Meh, this one's not too interesting or funny to me. Probably because I don't like Odin at all. He was better as Owain, and even then, I'm still not that big a fan.

It's nice to see Silas though!

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Meh, this one's not too interesting or funny to me. Probably because I don't like Odin at all. He was better as Owain, and even then, I'm still not that big a fan.

It's nice to see Silas though!

I do like Odin AND Owain, but I still agree, this was one 4koma I think coulda been done better...
Like, there's so many things you could do with Fallen Heroes. Hardin had that drum solo back in the day, and dare I say it Fallen Julia's Forging Bonds was actually kinda funny in hindsight, all these young mages wanting to throw a play and interacting with someone who would literally murder you without regret. But instead they go with the very predictable Odin joke? I almost think they pulled this one before...

XD Okay, this one actually made me laugh! Ah, Odin... Great to have a moment with him again! I don't know why I didn't think about it before; this scenario makes so much sense!

I think this comic would have been funnier/make more sense if it was Laslow and Selena instead of Silas and Cain.

Still Odin is Odin so... nice comic!

2 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

I LOVE Odin!  Odin or Owain, whatever, he is the best boy! I adore any chance to see him.

I know, right? And he's so sweet to Lissa. ^_^ When I first met him I really wanted to be his mom and got a bit jealous of Lissa. XD He's just the sort that my heart goes "my child" to!

10 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I know, right? And he's so sweet to Lissa. ^_^ When I first met him I really wanted to be his mom and got a bit jealous of Lissa. XD He's just the sort that my heart goes "my child" to!

Omg yes, have you played Warriors?? Their interactions there are sooooooo cute!!

12 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Omg yes, have you played Warriors?? Their interactions there are sooooooo cute!!

I played a little bit of it at one point, but I don't own the game. That said, I would like to someday. And considering how sweet their relationship is, that they have good interactions in it doesn't surprise me!

I love it!! Reminds me of the Duo Boyfriends comic they did with Ephraim and Lyon already.

I appreciate the meme that FEH themselves have started with F Byleth not being able to counter from a distance lol. I also appreciate the Lysithea love.