Legandary Hero Fest 2 (Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams)

Alkaid

Green with blue and colorless as backups for my own pulling. 

Gunnthra being a ranged green mage and having nice skills are only additional benefits. I want her solely for that pretty, pretty horse. Also want more spring Chroms since he looks a little wimpy right now compared to his soulmate Christmas Robin who's sitting at +9. 

Though I don't really care about Amelia and only have one so merges would technically be nice, I automatically dislike her for the time being as she is competition for the other two I really want.

More of the little ice sister is fine and another bunny Lucina wouldn't be horrendous as I only got one. 

And Elise merges are always nice.

PSA: Gunnthra is already a bamf due to her riding sidesaddle. That is all.

Edited by Liliesgrace

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Please hold still." How is that something one say's when about to completely decimate their enemy?

Anyways she looks nice, and I think she'll be decently fast, with high Res, but I'm sensing the possibility of average attack, and lack of good bulk due to HP. Defense will hopefully be the lowest. Being a tome on a Cav really lowers your BST is another reason why I say she can't have enough of more than one or two thing.

19 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

Green with blue and colorless as backups for my own pulling. 

Gunnthra being a ranged green mage and having nice skills are only additional benefits. I want her solely for that pretty, pretty horse. Also want more spring Chroms since he looks a little wimpy right now compared to his soulmate Christmas Robin who's sitting at +9. 

Though I don't really care about Amelia and only have one so merges would technically be nice, I automatically dislike her for the time being as she is competition for the other two I really want.

More of the little ice sister is fine and another bunny Lucina wouldn't be horrendous as I only got one. 

And Elise merges are always nice.

PSA: Gunnthra is already a bamf due to her riding sidesaddle. That is all.

Yeah glad I'm not the only one that love the sidesaddle position!

Meh, not interested in this legendary banner all that much. There are only a couple of units I want but I'm low on orbs at the moment so I can't really spend a lot on this. Hopefully, Gunnthra is free or I'm going to be slightly miffed. We've gotten all the other story OC's for free so far, and it isn't like Fjorm was announced as free on the Legendary banner trailer either. If I was going to pull a lot on this:

On Red: I'd aim for BRoy only. I have all of them, but want BRoy for more merges

On Blue: I would hardly pull, and it is only to aim for Fjorm so I can fodder off her A-skill. I don't have the other two, but am not interested in them at all.

On Green: If Gunnthra isn't free, I'd try to avoid her on principal. So of course I would get her consistently instead of the SChrom I want for merges because desire sensor. I don't have Amelia and kind of want her, but I already have HHenry and WRobin for armor march which is the only thing I want from her.

On Colorless: I'm not interested in BBLyn, but I do want to get an Elise (I think she is the only Fates character I'm missing that isn't seasonal), and some more Innes's for merges.

So I guess it would be Colorless <- Red = Green <- another banner <- Blue (kind of joking on that last one).

Hoping Gunnthrá is free, since she would be perfect to complete my third horse team... If she isn't then I guess I'll try for her and an Amelia with better IVs than my current one. I swear if I get Chrunny... I'm also interested in colorless since I lack Candlyn and Innes. But then I might get spooked by Elise... Red has Sigurd and Blue has Buncina that I'm missing, but pulling for just one unit per color is asking to be disappointed. All in all, every color has someone I'd just loathe getting.

... REALLY hoping Gunnthrá is free so I can save my orbs for new years fundoshi ryoma lmao in my dreams

Spoiler

So it seems that in the data mine there are different facial expressions for Gunnthra which implies that she will appear in the story. Maybe she will be a free unit later on?

Datamine Spoilers

Edited by Aquazuras

4 minutes ago, Aquazuras said:
  Hide contents

So it seems that in the data mine there are different facial expressions for Gunnthra which implies that she will appear in the story. Maybe she will be a free unit later on?

Oh yes please this is likely the case!

24 minutes ago, Aquazuras said:
  Hide contents

image.png.3d8451fe41aeb6b04cd72070524e7ec5.pngDatamined Gunnthra stats. Her RES is much lower than I expected.

Spoiler

Add Blizzard and Fortress Res for 33 Res, which is equal to base Arvis. Not bad. 45 Atk with Blizzard(without Fortress Res). 

Compared to Cecilia:

Gunnthra - 37/31/33/19/25
Cecilia -     36/32/25/22/29

Gunnthra has -1 HP/+1 Atk/+8 Spd/-3 Def/-4 Res. So If Cecilia was a good attacker, Gunnthra is better. And also need to factor in IV's.

Edited by Lord_Grima

21 minutes ago, Aquazuras said:
  Hide contents

image.png.3d8451fe41aeb6b04cd72070524e7ec5.pngDatamined Gunnthra stats. Her RES is much lower than I expected.

Spoiler

She has 145 BST which is a bit surprising considering that Fjorm has 164 BST and the recent units. 143 to 145 BST is regular ranged cavalry BST meaning BH Lyn remains the only ranged cavalry with higher, 149 BST.

Also, that 25 base resistance seems like they're having her bank on Blizzard (+3 Res) and Fortress Res 3 (+5 Res) to give her high, 33 resistance. The other thing is that for all intents and purposes, she's kind of like a green cavalry mage Celica or Soren. That is to say, she would be a good -blade mage as she has 1 less base attack than Cecilia and Reinhardt and 1 less base speed than Olwen. Her total offenses, however, are higher than theirs.

Edited by Kaden

Spoiler

It seems IS doesn't want to release more super ranged horses after the Reinhardt/Lyn fiasco. I'm ok with this, but at the same time this makes her banner super underwhelming, I'll have to skip it and maybe go for her in January.

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

I didn't, I was just kinda hoping I'd get some Google Play credit for Christmas and well... I didn't. So now I have to use my own budget to get the orbs, which was exhausted from Christmas shopping.

Ah, ok I'm sorry for you then. At least you are no bank-robber. 

Her stats seem fine for a ranged cavalry unit, especially one who can turn her Res into extra damage. I'll still happily pull for her sometime, although I'm not sure I'll have the orbs to do it this time.

... First session was 3 red, 1 blue, and 1 colorless.

My first pull was Ryoma [+Def, -Res]. My third was Sigurd [=]. My fifth was Innes [+Res, -Atk].

Knowing my luck, that's probably all of it right there. RIP.

I need to clean my barracks before continuing. Which will have to wait until Friday.

26 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Ahahaha! Yes! At least I am no dirty, rotten, sum of the earth!

Hahaha... Haha... Ha...

<_<

>_>

Was not meant seriously ;-) . There aren't many unlimited sources of orbs after all. 

Can't complain until now, BH!Roy with my second pull. -ATK, but he already went into my +SPD Roy. Now I have to keep my remaining orbs together until I get a certain unit from the new year's banner. 

My haul is 3 Bunnies of the blue variety. Given the number of orbs I have dumped in that is likely fewer 5*s than I would normally have and less variety. If it weren't for the repeat of missed seasonal units I would just avoid these banner at this point. And even with that. . .

Can't remember exactly how many orbs I spent, but it was probably 70-something. Got a Gunnthra and a Fjorm.

A character I got for free, and a character that could potentially be free in the future for story reasons. I don't know how to feel about this. Any future pulls I do will probably be impulse pulls, because there's no one I really "need" on the banner that I'd continue dropping orbs past my usual limit for, and I need to start saving up again for whatever comes after New Years.

EDIT: I ended up doing an impulse pull before bed. Got Bride Charlotte and Elise. While I would like Spring Lucina and Innes, I think that's me done with this banner. Don't wanna push my luck too hard. Good luck to everyone else still making their pulls.

Edited by C. Turtle