Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn’t gonna vote for Florina but after she appeared in the random selection I just couldn’t help it :Florina:

Anyway here’s my final ballot (not counting the Brady and Lucius specific ballots)

A83F48C9-B540-4BE2-8FE8-AEF0E5A4B4F8.thumb.jpeg.31fee1a8f7964375e54b659f566fcc21.jpeg

Maribelle is the only non-gba hero here. 

M̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶r̶i̶t̶i̶s̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶

Even when it’s this cold and dark, I’ll still vote for you Chrom! You brought so many people to this series and you brought this series back from the brink of extinction and you deserve this chance!!! 

Hehe. 

Oh by the way~ at least Chrom should be above the Reinhardt vote that was a total joke riiight?

33 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

@DarkLordIvy Poor Glade, I''ll be surprised if he isn't last place again.

People love a good meme, and it’s hard to get much memeier than dead last in a poll of over 700 characters. That’s why he got one of my votes. 

Edited by DarkLordIvy

Oh yeah, and for my own final results (RIP two missed days of voting...):

image.png?width=261&height=465

I've been rooting mainly for Marth this whole time, since he deserves it and has a shot... but darn it, I couldn't resist voting for the best Dragon Knight at least once. Hopefully she'll get in at all one day, along with her brother and parents.

14 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

People love a good meme, and it’s hard to get much memeier than dead last in a poll of over 700 characters. That’s why he got one of my votes. 

I see, I gave him one as a pity vote.  Though I think he's a great character in his game and didn't deserve last place.

3 minutes ago, camelpimp said:

No regrets

Nice

56 minutes ago, camelpimp said:

No regrets

Couldn't help myself and threw in a FE4 Ced and Mareeta vote before I gave it all to Glade for the remainder of the week. But then again I couldn't not do it, especially with how little support they seem to be getting.

Voted without an account so I have no screenshot to show.

Edited by Cysx

My voting ended up being: Hinata, Naesala, Mozu, Rath, Wolf, Pelleas and Nasir.

Thought I was going to vote Petrine last but Nasir swayed me. I'm happy with my votes at the end of this ballot. And, at least I can comfort myself with thoughts that a couple of my votes have a pretty decent chance of getting in the game at some point -- Pelleas, Rath and maybe Mozu.

Changed my votes to Echidna, Heather, Legault, Maribelle, Python, Sonya, and Ismaire after the Sacred Memories banner units and Marisa were confirmed. Sonya was my first vote and after it, I figured I should vote for people who aren't in the game instead of going for my original planned votes. Didn't change much. Heather, Legault, and Maribelle just took the places of Cherche, Lukas, and Mae.