30th May's Legendary Hero Predictions

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I am starting to wonder if they're going to keep the red/blue/green bows and the colorless dragon limited to just the legendary banners -- and give us only one of each. I wouldn't be surprised to see that.

I still think Marth is the most likely choice despite that we just got Groom Marth.

The hero is red and I feel like it'll be a water hero and I think Marth fits both great. Also, we got both Grimas in a short amount of time and we get a new fucking Lyn every three months on average, so I wouldn't put it past IS to give Marth a third version right now.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I still think Marth is the most likely choice despite that we just got Groom Marth.

The hero is red and I feel like it'll be a water hero and I think Marth fits both great. Also, we got both Grimas in a short amount of time and we get a new fucking Lyn every three months on average, so I wouldn't put it past IS to give Marth a third version right now.

Stop it. You're giving me hope ;-;. 

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

You know, I am starting to wonder if they're going to keep the red/blue/green bows and the colorless dragon limited to just the legendary banners -- and give us only one of each. I wouldn't be surprised to see that.

Like how all of our armoured mages are seasonals? Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they did that. Coloured bows really aren't that special but keeping them limited will generate enough interest.

Or like ranged fliers were... until they weren't?

I am pretty sure ranged armors and coloured bows will also get into get regular pool in not so distant future.

Edited by Tenzen12

23 hours ago, Lau said:

or one of the Corrins.

Please NO!!!!!

-

I only know that is not going to be Innes or Takumi or Oboro but that is only in my drams I know, because life hate me so I don't think I'm going to have what I want.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Ana, please, don't play with my heart like this. I'd love it, and it will be hypocritical of me considering my reaction to past LHs, but how could I not be happy, it's my boy <3

I'm just afraid of the backlash that he'll get for getting two alts in such a close time period, what, just over a week or so?

I was browsing the Heroes subreddit and I stubmled upon a straw poll asking people who they thought would be the next legendary hero out of all the sword lords. I was surprised to see that Corrin was the top pick. At first I was like "What", but when I thought about it, it made sense. The next legendary hero will most likely be red and have the water attribute, and Corrin is a water dragon.

28 minutes ago, Lau said:

Ana, please, don't play with my heart like this. I'd love it, and it will be hypocritical of me considering my reaction to past LHs, but how could I not be happy, it's my boy <3

I'm just afraid of the backlash that he'll get for getting two alts in such a close time period, what, just over a week or so?

Personally, I don't think he'll get backlash if it did happen. I may be overestimating, but getting a seasonal and a legendary isn't bad. Lyn only really got backlash 'cos she got so many in just over a year, with two being very close. I think F!Grima may have got a little, but that's mostly because people wanted more out of a colourless dragon than a character we'd not only already had in male form, but who really should have been on the banner itself and not as a random legendary. That's my own view anyway. 

If he got two seasonals close together, or ended up with as many alts as Lyn or something, maybe then he'd get backlash. 

That being said, I don't expect the legendary to be Marth. I'd pull for him if he was, though, since he is the first hero, so the most legendary xD

Edited by Cute Chao

I don't think there would be backlash for Marth, cause it would only be his 2nd alt.  The 1st being a free unit. I hope they make him a sword armor or something.  I know that isn't canon, but it would be boring to be just another infantry sword.  

I really really like the idea of Legendary Anna, something I never even considered.  She was supposed to get a bridal alt, didn't she catch the bouquet last year?  However maybe she didn't, cause they are giving us a legendary Anna.  Man that would be awesome.  Another OC would be awesome also, like the Ephraimish brother.  

7 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

We know we will get red this month, unless IS sudenly decide release two legendaries of same colour in same banner. Until now it was always one legendary per colour. There is "zero reason" to change it now. And if you as much as glanced on legendary line up, you would see they do keep colour balanced.

Ig we'll find out soon.

3 hours ago, Lau said:

There's been backlash because Marth took over a YEAR to get even one alt, and also because he lost the second CYL poll because we had to pick between Shadow Dragon Marth and NMotE Marth, even though they're literally the same person a few years apart.

I'll consider backlashing against Legendary Marth this month when it becomes clear we overbacklashed at Marth number 9.

Going by the seemingly reverse order of the legendary lords so far (minus Grima throwing a wrench into it), I've a strong feeling that it might be Roy

Tho a legendary Marth would be nothing short of epic

4 hours ago, Lau said:

I don't mean to play with anyone's hearts, my bad. xP

But he wouldn't get much backlash, if any. Lyn got backlash because she has FIVE versions now. Marth would only have three, and people were crying for him to get any alts at all and because he kinda got screwed in CYL.

7 minutes ago, Jave said:

I'm going to go against everyone here and predict Micaiah with a red tome.

I always predict Micaiah so sue me.

She's the one I wanna see most too. XD I may predict other units, but my heart will always predict her!

I wonder how mad people would be if Robin with Levin Sword was unveiled as the next legendary hero. It'd be hilarious if they also had to put in the description that they planned this way ahead and they couldn't backtrack on it since they had no one else.

Sumeragi with "Bright Raijinto" and introducing Distant Counter weapons, Expiration targets the lower defensive stat of ranged units like all other breaths, with extra stats and/or effects probably would piss off some people too even though Sumeragi as a legendary hero works in my opinion.

Hector with a third version of Durandal and another friendly reminder that this isn't CYL2 Hector would be pretty hilarious.

I really want to start getting non-lords. Can be OCs are legendaries like Altina and Anri and Anna.

But my guess is either Alm or Corrin.

Edited by Florete

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Red dragon Roy bc Ninian's heritage/no 

While I absolutely want that, it would confirm a pairing, and IS isn’t going to do that.

Well, looks like we have our legendary hero...

Ryoma on a kinshi WITH A SWORD. Ryoma got his alt, and boy, did he ever.

ana will be very pleased

30 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

While I absolutely want that, it would confirm a pairing, and IS isn’t going to do that.

Well they could do that, just give us Mugalir Sacean Nomad and Maltet Pegasus Roys to balance it out. FE6 Roy looks childish/immature enough that his testosterone levels should not upset the Pegasus.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I am not sure but... meh... I liked that Ryoma got a alt but I am not impressed by his skills. I am a little disappointed with both Ryoma and others units in the banner. When Tiki having a new weapon surprised me more than the main hero of the banner, it's a sign of there is something wrong... This is the first time I don't fell the need to summon on a legendary banner...