30th May's Legendary Hero Predictions

44 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Ah, makes sense. Thought with the rising number of legendary heroes, it wouldn’t surprise me to have two of the same color, but it’s unlikely.

Changing the subject, I’m suprised there wasn’t a reveal trailer yet. The banner is Wednesday isn’t it?

This is normal. They normally appear 28 hours before.

Legendary Lyn was an exception since I imagine they wanted to reveal her before the update.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

This is normal. They normally appear 28 hours before.

Legendary Lyn was an exception since I imagine they wanted to reveal her before the update.

True, but IS released the last few banners a few days earlier than normal too. I was hoping this was a new trend (I know it's not the first time they've released stuff early, but still).

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

Fjorm's sister or brother. If it's a fire hero, I bet it'll be Roy. Also maybe that guy we just saw in the last chapter. That's a wild guess though.

Roy is not Tome and  and unicorn axe is not red, so I boubt we will get any of these (now)

Edit: I fotgot about Ephraim, who proves IS doesn't mind have same weapon type twice. Still there is not much to gain from another sword user imho.

Edited by Tenzen12

12 hours ago, C. Turtle said:

May: New Red, Fjorm, Gunnthra, Grima

June: Ike, Ephraim, New Green, Grima

July: ???, ???, Lyn, ???

Except they already told us in the in game notifications that Grima is not coming back at the end of June so that points to Junes being colorless.

31 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Roy is not Tome and  and unicorn axe is not red, so I boubt we will get any of these (now)

Edit: I fotgot about Ephraim, who proves IS doesn't mind have same weapon type twice. Still there is not much to gain from another sword user imho.

Zero reason it has to be tome or a red user. Like you just said, they've already repeated weapons. No reason they won't do it again.

Edit: Swords are the most common weapons in FE, so most of the Legendary Heroes will likely have swords.

Edited by SSbardock84

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

where did they say this? 

I seem to remember when they said who was coming back for May and that G!Lyn was not coming back until July they said that Grima was not coming back in June, but I can't find the link right now so I may be wrong.

9 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I seem to remember when they said who was coming back for May and that G!Lyn was not coming back until July they said that Grima was not coming back in June, but I can't find the link right now so I may be wrong.

There was no such statement about Grima, since the only information they give out is when each hero in the current banner will next return. All they did say is that she'd be back in the late-May banner, which says nothing about June or beyond.

We do know that Lyn isn't coming back until July, and we know that Gunnthra is back this month. Since there's no reason for them to run Gunnthra in back-to-back legendary banners, we know then that June's new legendary will be green.

16 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Notes on This Summoning Event (Legendary Lyn's Banner):

• Ike: Vanguard Legend, Ephraim: Legendary Lord, Lyn: Lady of the Wind, and Robin: Fell Vessel will be available to obtain as allies only when summoning on the Summon menu through Legendary Hero summoning events. They will not be available for normal summoning events.

• The next time these Legendary Heroes will be available is as follows:

• Ike: Vanguard Legend - late June

• Ephraim: Legendary Lord - late June

• Lyn: Lady of the Wind -late July

• Robin: Fell Vessel - late May

The only heroes confirmed for June is Ike and Ephraim. There are 2 options: Gunnthrá will return in June, and the next Hero will be colorless; or Robin will return in June and the next Hero will be green. I still believe the next Legendary Hero will be colorless.

16 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Zero reason it has to be tome or a red user. Like you just said, they've already repeated weapons. No reason they won't do it again.

Edit: Swords are the most common weapons in FE, so most of the Legendary Heroes will likely have swords.

We know we will get red this month, unless IS sudenly decide release two legendaries of same colour in same banner. Until now it was always one legendary per colour. There is "zero reason" to change it now. And if you as much as glanced on legendary line up, you would see they do keep colour balanced.

5 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

There was no such statement about Grima, since the only information they give out is when each hero in the current banner will next return. All they did say is that she'd be back in the late-May banner, which says nothing about June or beyond.

We do know that Lyn isn't coming back until July, and we know that Gunnthra is back this month. Since there's no reason for them to run Gunnthra in back-to-back legendary banners, we know then that June's new legendary will be green.

OK so I must have thought that they said Grima was not coming back in June, when I was just guessing and I must have done the same thing on G!Lyn.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Notes on This Summoning Event (Legendary Lyn's Banner):

• Ike: Vanguard Legend, Ephraim: Legendary Lord, Lyn: Lady of the Wind, and Robin: Fell Vessel will be available to obtain as allies only when summoning on the Summon menu through Legendary Hero summoning events. They will not be available for normal summoning events.

• The next time these Legendary Heroes will be available is as follows:

• Ike: Vanguard Legend - late June

• Ephraim: Legendary Lord - late June

• Lyn: Lady of the Wind -late July

• Robin: Fell Vessel - late May

The only heroes confirmed for June is Ike and Ephraim. There are 2 options: Gunnthrá will return in June, and the next Hero will be colorless; or Robin will return in June and the next Hero will be green. I still believe the next Legendary Hero will be colorless.

Again I must have been guessing on who was coming back in June, but I agree that the legendary for next month being colorless.

There are 3 Original Characters we don't know what type of unit will be: Fjorm's youger sister, Ylgr, Fjorm's older brother, Hríd, and the Askr's King, Gustav. I still believe Ylgr will be the next colorless Legendary Hero. We don't know what type of unit Hríd can be, but a sword unit is a possibility. And we didn't have any more information about Gustav since January.

6 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

There are 3 Original Characters we don't know what type of unit will be: Fjorm's youger sister, Ylgr, Fjorm's older brother, Hríd, and the Askr's King, Gustav. I still believe Ylgr will be the next colorless Legendary Hero. We don't know what type of unit Hríd can be, but a sword unit is a possibility. And we didn't have any more information about Gustav since January.

Helbindi has a sister with a name so I assume that opens another OC possibility.

For the next legendary to be grey, they'd have to break precedent and run Gunnthra twice in a row. That makes no sense to me, there's absolutely no reason to do that. I'd say there's a 95%+ chance of them being green.

If they were to run a hero in consecutive banners, it'd be the newer one because more people would still be missing them and therefore it'd likely bring in more profit. But no, they rotated Fjorm back in immediately after Ephraim's introduction, and Gunnthra is straight back in after Lyn's. It'd have made more sense if we got consecutive Ephraim and consecutive Lyn banners, but it didn't happen which suggests they're absolutely set on having a rigid rotation.

2 hours ago, Poimagic said:

People are assuming it’s red cause Fjorm, Grima, and Gunnthra are coming backs banner, taking up the green, blue, and colorless slots, leavening only red for the legendary hero

Um....what's the logic for making Fjorm a possible outcome for your pulls? Doesn't everyone get her for free in book 2? I imagine it would be quite frustrating for the people who spend their orbs only to get Fjorm again. 

2 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Um....what's the logic for making Fjorm a possible outcome for your pulls? Doesn't everyone get her for free in book 2? I imagine it would be quite frustrating for the people who spend their orbs only to get Fjorm again. 

She's been on legendary banners before, including the first one. It's not entirely frustrating to get her because it's either merges or great fodder.  

13 minutes ago, Midnight Torch said:

Since the last three blessings have been Wind, Earth, and Fire, is it reasonable to assume that this new red hero will have the Water blessing?

Yes. We entered in a Water Season since May 22nd, and Legendary Heroes are connected to the elemental season. Since Robin has a Spd boost, and Lyn has a Atk boost, we can expect the next Legendary Hero to have Water Blessing, with a Def or Res boost.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Can see Roy as a red tomb or something. Really surprised we have not had any Valentia alts other than Celica I believe so I really want to see Alm but also do not expect it. IDK maybe we will get summer alm/celica's army this year instead of last years summer awakening/fates which would give us at least 6 alts which would help make up for the lack of ones we have gotten so far.

Edited by nirvanafan

Could it be that the state each hero boosts has something to do with each character's personality, like how Lyn boosts attack and Ephraim boosts defense? Maybe we can make a guess based on that.

7 minutes ago, nirvanafan said:

Can see Roy as a red tomb or something. Really surprised we have not had any Valentia alts other than Celica I believe so I really want to see Alm but also do not expect it. IDK maybe we will get summer alm/celica's army this year instead of last years summer hoshido/nohr which would give us at least 6 alts which would help make up for the lack of ones we have gotten so far.

The Legendary Heroes thus far have used their canonical weapons, so a tome is out of the question unless IS mixes things up.

1 minute ago, Midnight Torch said:

Could it be that the state each hero boosts has something to do with each character's personality, like how Lyn boosts attack and Ephraim boosts defense? Maybe we can make a guess based on that.

I don't think so: Ephraim would have been Atk then (as would Grima, arguably).

3 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

The Legendary Heroes thus far have used their canonical weapons, so a tome is out of the question unless IS mixes things up.

I don't think so: Ephraim would have been Atk then (as would Grima, arguably).

I actually did not notice that thanks for pointing that out.