New Heroes: Scattered Fangs

Baldrick

Two new weapons that make speed-stacking even more insane, and an anti-Blade effect Dagger that works off the enemy's bonuses (thanks Silveraura for the correction).

Edited by Baldrick

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Karla was from the Black Fang? What? 

I think Karla is just a filler xD. Because the other members of the Black Fangs are more... GHB stuff.

2 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Karla was from the Black Fang? What? 

Nah. I'm guessing she's just happens to be on the banner for representation for FE7

7 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Two new weapons that make speed-stacking even more insane, and a Blade effect Dagger.

Actually it's an anti-blade effect dagger. And it's inheritable.

Wow. Applause to IS. They're making a unit like Legault to fix colorless hell

Black Fang includes Karla and Canas? Since when?

i know Fir already has Nameless Blade but gosh would I love that Vassal’s Blade. Outside of that I’m not impressed but I will likely roll until I get a focus. Glad Canas is the free unit I just hope he doesn’t get stuck with some awful spread.

News also says that Linus GHB is coming.

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

They're filler

They could have not called it "Scattered Fangs" or included Leila and...someone else. 2/5 characters, one likely remaining as 5* exclusive (Karla), is not "filler."

So uh, will Surtr die? It feels a bit early for that, but maybe Loki will pull some shenanigans or something. 

It's been so long since anything happened in the plot so I just assumed we'd keep up the whole walking for months thing.

As for the banner, I'm not the biggest fan of Blazing Blade's cast and the Black Fang in particular, but Nino looks pretty cool. Glad to see Canas joining too. 

1 minute ago, Florete said:

News also says that Linus GHB is coming.

They could have not called it "Scattered Fangs" or included Leila and...someone else. 2/5 characters, one likely remaining as 5* exclusive (Karla), is not "filler."

They could have called the Awakening banner "Chrom and kids", but it was "The Branded King"

Oh hey, they did give us the trailer after all. Well, Canas isn't on the banner, so he's probably free, which is all the better for me. I never used Legault, don't care about Nino, and never even got up to a point where I could get Karla, so I'm good to skip this banner, unless Karla ends up tempting me like Ishtar did. Now to decide whether to try for brides or just keep saving.

Edited by C. Turtle

Interesting to see if they finally end Book 2 going by that chapter title.

Pretty easy skip on the banner. Only Nino interests me for my flier collection, but I have to save for summer. Disappointed they didn't change up her outfit hardly at all, so she looks too similar to her original just like with the Rein and Olwen alts. I'd rather see more design differences for alts like Hinoka or even Chrom got. Nice skills on them all, though. Didn't take as long for us to see Spd Wave show up after all.

I'd guess Legault will drop, if any, so at least this banner could bring Attack Tactic to the 4* pool, which is nice.

7 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

They're filler

The thing is there’s no need for fillers to make a Black Fang banner. Especially one with an alt. Nergal, his three morphs, Linus, Leila Legault, Brendan. That’s seven characters, only two of which made it in the a Black Fang themed banner. I realize some of them might be obscure but still. Limstella is supposed to be the ultimate morph so they could have easily been the whale bait of this banner. Leila could have been a TT reward. As it is, it’s pretty half-assed.

This banner's a pretty easy skip for me. As much as I want Nino and Karla, I want to save my orbs for other banners.

I'm expecting Legault getting demoted or nobody on the banner getting demoted.

So, BS is here.

Karla seems like her family in gameplay though that sword is interesting and she has Wrath and the next wave skill.

Legault gets in, which is nice. His weapon's great and another tactic skill's neat.

Nino.... We really didn't need more alts, though she does have a pegasus so is likely far better than Bunnilla. Her other skills are also nice.

And I look for a second.... is that my boy Canas? I THINK IT IS! Don't tell me, he's a TT reward? Oh IS, you keep putting my favourites in my pocket rather than make me burn my wallet. Absolute waste on your part, I'm sad now.

I suspect that Linus will be a GHB, I hope so.

Edited by Dayni

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I suspect that Linus will be a GHB, I hope so.

He is. It's at the bottom of the banner info on the message board.

It's probably not an orb grab. Karla is nice for the collection of gba myrmidons, Legault is really not giving anything new to the table. Nino is a surprise, one because she's a flier, two because it's not a special event. But I can't like to you, her skillset looks amazing for me.

I'm actually kind of excited for this banner...BUT MORE EXCITED FOR CANAS. Yaaaaay! I'm so glad he's free. The biggest problem is that I want to pull red and blue for Shigure, Ares, and M. Morgan...but this banner would force me to pull green and colorless which doesn't have any characters I really need. Whhhhyyy. 

Another flying mage would be amazing, so I'll definitely pull for Nino. Legault's VA might've stolen my heart....so I might have to pull for him. At the very least I can't complain about potentially getting more Sothes... I'm SUPER excited to see a new inheritable dagger.

14 minutes ago, Florete said:

So what?

"scattered fangs" sounds more like the Black Fang breaking up or having a internal dispute. Might explain why Karla and Canas are in this batch of characters as Legault and Nino joined the Lycian lords' army where those 2 characters are also in. Basically, two former members of the Black Fang in the Lycian lords' army along with some other members of the army + a Black Fang member, AKA Linus, hunting them down

1 minute ago, NegativeExponents- said:

The thing is there’s no need for fillers to make a Black Fang banner. Especially one with an alt. Nergal, his three morphs, Linus, Leila Legault, Brendan. That’s seven characters, only two of which made it in the a Black Fang themed banner. I realize some of them might be obscure but still. Limstella is supposed to be the ultimate morph so they could have easily been the whale bait of this banner. Leila could have been a TT reward. As it is, it’s pretty half-assed.

My guess is this is Black Fang without Nergal. It seems to focus more on the surface of the organization than Nergal's machinations with morphs of it. We also had Ursula on the map. Also, see above

Interesting how Canas has a red owl tome

IS can be a bit of a troll. First it was 5 star only and now you get a new source for free but only limited in number.

also at least Alt Nino’s existence means people aren’t pressured too much to get Skynaki for a green flier

Well hopefully Leagult drops to 4* because i legit got 8 orbs because the legendary banner was treating me so well...

Dang and Free Canas is legit, hopefully he can actually have a decent stat spread. Another Julius would be welcome because Julius is actually pretty good.

1 minute ago, Tsak said:

Well hopefully Leagult drops to 4* because i legit got 8 orbs because the legendary banner was treating me so well...

Dang and Free Canas is legit, hopefully he can actually have a decent stat spread. Another Julius would be welcome because Julius is actually pretty good.

Canas has an owltome