Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

I read your slot as very towny and voting history makes it more confident.

I'm whiteknighting you

you better be, punk

so what i'm looking at is we got 2 wolves down, but lots of our pr's are already gone. think i'm going to check associations before beginning anything, and then i'm going to check eod's and sod's. from what i remember on barely paying attention to this game, AM the wolf was lynched day 1. i was reading their play, and it seemed like wolves were very buss heavy that eod. it makes sense since am was obvwolfing from the very beginning, so i think i'm going to start there. 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Iris said:

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5812 to #5828

Magnificence Incarnate (9): LaserGuy, JohnCarter, Mello, weinerboy, Shinori, Ryanyb, manti, Snike, Ichigo
Mello (4): Magnificence Incarnate, Omega., EvanManManMan, Donald Trump
Ryanyb (2): Shattiel, dyachei
Elemina (1): Orihime
Not voting (1): Elemina

Phase ends in 0h0m. Hammer at 12.

Vote history:

Reveal hidden contents

Donald Trump (1): Mello

Ichigo (2): Magnificence Incarnate -> Magnificence Incarnate

manti (2): Mello -> Magnificence Incarnate

Snike (1): Magnificence Incarnate

<Beta v2.0.4>

John you think this was mafia pushed?

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

John you think this was mafia pushed?

you’re town and omegas obvtown. Donald’s vote wasn’t on there until the very end so don’t take too much stock into that, it would be earlier votes and the comments that indicated people wanted to go on mello but may not have put their money where their mouth is with a high chance mi was dying

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

you’re town and omegas obvtown. Donald’s vote wasn’t on there until the very end so don’t take too much stock into that, it would be earlier votes and the comments that indicated people wanted to go on mello but may not have put their money where their mouth is with a high chance mi was dying

if mello is scum, he's prob a goon though, right?

2 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

I have this underlying suspicion that Donald Trump is dunking on us

Yep. Crosses my mind about 10 times last night. I’m not prepared to lynch him for that reason alone and at this stage there has to wolves in shinori/shat/manti/ori. We go down that path, then the Donald path last

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

Also I was highly suspicious of Orihime switching onto Marth at EoD1 but Marth is a wolf and that play makes 0 sense from a wolf orihime perspective since they could ride AM for easy towncred.

The discrepancy in regards to his read towards Orihime that I pointed out is giving me confirmation bias so I disagree; do want to comb over his interactions though further

2 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

And you are saying that Ryan wasn't the main counterwagon?