Aether Raids General Thread

redlight

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Male Corrin was a waste of resources. All I did today was lose in AR and waste my chance at actually making tier 21. He doesn't help Brave Ike at all. I was better off with Celica in that team. And yes, I did keep Corrin within two spaces of Ike as often as I could.

That's odd that he wasn't a help. He's phenomenal when paired with my Celica. But then again, I have better success in general with Celica than Ike. Maybe because I don't have any merges on Ike? IDK. I'm actually considering building a second Corrin for double the support. 

Not to insult you, but you did refine Corrin's weapon and set Ike as his ally support partner?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only tier 26 this week

Messed up a couple matches, not being able to break the pots, which let me down on aether to make a double match on the last one. Lost a couple units to a cav line also.

Def wasn't that good. At least I'll probably hold on to top 3k.

14 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

That's odd that he wasn't a help. He's phenomenal when paired with my Celica. But then again, I have better success in general with Celica than Ike. Maybe because I don't have any merges on Ike? IDK. I'm actually considering building a second Corrin for double the support. 

Not to insult you, but you did refine Corrin's weapon and set Ike as his ally support partner?

Of course I refined his weapon. Nobody said I had to make them support though? My Brave Ike already has a different support partner. I won't be changing that. Supports take too long to build up anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Of course I refined his weapon. Nobody said I had to make them support though? My Brave Ike already has a different support partner. I won't be changing that. Supports take too long to build up anyway.

If you aren't going to make them Support partners, why build Corrin in the first place? That's how his weapon works which you should have read as soon as you refined it~ You're not helping Ike whatsoever with Corrin just standing there.

Corrin's weapon flat out tells you it has to be supported

" Yato (+Eff)Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2. If unit is within 2 spaces of support partner, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to that ally during combat."

and it would only have had to been C. support i'm gathering, i don't see that it had to be S Support. 

i'm just flummonxed that you knew that it had to be within 2 spaces but missed out on the support. 

but basically  - no Corrin isn't a waste of resources, you just didn't meet the conditions. 

and it doesn't take that long to get a good support either. 

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

If you aren't going to make them Support partners, why build Corrin in the first place? That's how his weapon works which you should have read as soon as you refined it~ You're not helping Ike whatsoever with Corrin just standing there.

Because nobody told me I was going to have to actually support them. People only said Corrin could buff Ike a lot. And I read that refine description AFTER building Corrin. I couldn't possibly read it before because I couldn't access it yet. Not my fault I wasn't given enough information before deciding to waste my resources.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Because nobody told me I was going to have to actually support them. People only said Corrin could buff Ike a lot. And I read that refine description AFTER building Corrin. I couldn't possibly read it before because I couldn't access it yet. Not my fault I wasn't given enough information before deciding to waste my resources.

Everyone always explains exactly why to build Corrin, because his weapon works with his Support partner. And don't give excuses that you couldn't read it, not only do you see what the weapon does as you choose to refine it, but Google exists so even if you couldn't see what it does (which you can), you can also just look online before using your resources on something. So don't say you weren't given enough information, you have all the information available to you.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

1: before you refine a weapon - it flat out tells you that it has to be a supported partner. so noone had to tell you. you would have/should have seen that before you hit "yes" before refining dew. 

2: then why didn't you research it before spending the resources? Gamepress and Gamepedia is like my go to  - i refer to these like every day when it comes to skills and what not

3 again. Corrin isn't a waste of resources. he can do his job very well. 
I don't know who Ike is married to for you, but change it to corrin. if you have Lucina, (or rather try to get Lucina). then you have Drive Bot Lucina, and Buff Bot Corrin and your Ike can be even more unstoppable. 

Edited by daisy jane

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It is your fault.

You should study more about the units before building them. And you can read the refinement before refining a weapon, you just decided to not pay attention. And like what @Landmaster said: Google exist. You could easily research about Corrin before spending resources on him.

We gave you a suggestion and you didn't follow it 100%. The only one to blame is yourself.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

10 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Everyone always explains exactly why to build Corrin, because his weapon works with his Support partner. And don't give excuses that you couldn't read it, not only do you see what the weapon does as you choose to refine it, but Google exists so even if you couldn't see what it does (which you can), you can also just look online before using your resources on something. So don't say you weren't given enough information, you have all the information available to you.

How is "I don't have access to the refine until I upgrade Corrin to 5 star* an excuse? It's FACT. I cannot read the refine description until I can access said refine and I can't access it until I upgrade Corrin to 5 star and give him Yato. Only then does that refine become available to look at. I did not have all the information I needed. I didn't know I needed anymore than I did because I thought I was told everything I needed to know. That is not my fault.

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

then why didn't you research it? 
Gamepress and Gamepedia is like my go to  - i refer to these like every day when it comes to skills and what not

again. Corrin isn't a waste of resources. he can do his job very well. 
I don't know who Ike is married to for you, but change it to corrin. if you have Lucina, (or rather try to get Lucina). then you have Drive Bot Lucina, and Buff Bot Corrin and your Ike can be even more unstoppable. 

Because I didn't know there was more I should've known? And no, Corrin is a waste for me because I will not delete my Brave Ike's current S support that I spent so much time getting. I'll be sending Corrin home. I don't need to use him for anything other than feathers now.

6 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

It's is your fault.

You should study more about the units before building them. And you can read the refinement before refining a weapon, you just decided to not pay attention. And like what @Landmaster said: Google exist. You could easily research about Corrin before spending resources on him.

We gave you a suggestion and you didn't follow it 100%. The only one to blame is yourself.

Except it isn't my fault? I was told Corrin could buff Ike with his Yato refine. That's all I was told. I naturally thought that was all I needed to know as a result, so why would I think I have to look up anything else? No one mentioned anything about having to make him Brave Ike's support partner. And I wouldn't have known that I had to do that until, as I said above, I accessed Yato's refine. So don't you dare pin the blame on me. This is in no way my fault at all.

I was given a suggestion and not all of the necessary information. I am not to blame if someone else didn't want to tell me everything they should have.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

How is "I don't have access to the refine until I upgrade Corrin to 5 star* an excuse? It's FACT. I cannot read the refine description until I can access said refine and I can't access it until I upgrade Corrin to 5 star and give him Yato. Only then does that refine become available to look at. I did not have all the information I needed. I didn't know I needed anymore than I did because I thought I was told everything I needed to know. That is not my fault.

Because it's not a fact, when you click on the unit you want to refine, it explains in detail what the effect is. All you have to do is read it and say, "Hmm, well, I don't want to change Ike's Support Partner, I won't refine it". Not choose to refine it anyway without reading. All of this is available to you and all of it is available online. It is absolutely your fault if you choose not to double check the information yourself before using your resources. 

People here are not going to spoon feed you information, it's on you to make the final decision in the end by checking what things do.

3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Because it's not a fact, when you click on the unit you want to refine, it explains in detail what the effect is. All you have to do is read it and say, "Hmm, well, I don't want to change Ike's Support Partner, I won't refine it". Not choose to refine it anyway without reading. All of this is available to you and all of it is available online. It is absolutely your fault if you choose not to double check the information yourself before using your resources. 

People here are not going to spoon feed you information, it's on you to make the final decision in the end by checking what things do.

It is a fact though. I can't tap on a unit to refine until they actually have something to refine and Corrin doesn't until he's 5 star and has Yato learned. I thought I was told everything I needed to know about the refine already and it turns out I wasn't. That's on whoever was telling me in the first place.

It is absolutely NOT my fault. Stop blaming me for someone else's stupid mistake.

So if I ask for help in here again, it's fine to just ignore me entirely? Because "people here aren't going to give me information?" Rude.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Because I didn't know there was more I should've known? And no, Corrin is a waste for me because I will not delete my Brave Ike's current S support that I spent so much time getting. I'll be sending Corrin home. I don't need to use him for anything other than feathers now.

Except it isn't my fault? I was told Corrin could buff Ike with his Yato refine. That's all I was told. I naturally thought that was all I needed to know as a result, so why would I think I have to look up anything else? No one mentioned anything about having to make him Brave Ike's support partner. And I wouldn't have known that I had to do that until, as I said above, I accessed Yato's refine. So don't you dare pin the blame on me. This is in no way my fault at all.

I was given a suggestion and not all of the necessary information. I am not to blame if someone else didn't want to tell me everything they should have.

so let me get this straight. 

You are complaining about resources that you have spent tobuild a unit who can do his job well, and because you won't change Ike's SSupport to Corrin (For a C SUPPORT) and something you can get stupidly easily every week you are going to send Corrin home and actually waste the resources? 

where on earth is the logic in that?  like actually stop and think about what you just said. 

and the thing is, Ana- you 5*'ed Corrin. whatever 20K feathers. easily gotten back. But you spent dew, did you not? so no one had to tell you anything - because the condition is right there. before you spend the dew. 

And I find it very hard to believe that everyone told you to build a Corrin, and have Corrin 2 spaces away from Ike and not tell you why. Everytime people suggest "Build MCorrin." (and if they left it there, the question next would be "Why" and t answer would be "because he buffs his supported partner.") I'm more inclined to believe that you forgot, vs. "no one told you."

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

It is a fact though. I can't tap on a unit to refine until they actually have something to refine and Corrin doesn't until he's 5 star and has Yato learned. I thought I was told everything I needed to know about the refine already and it turns out I wasn't. That's on whoever was telling me in the first place.

It is absolutely NOT my fault. Stop blaming me for someone else's stupid mistake.

So if I ask for help in here again, it's fine to just ignore me entirely? Because "people here aren't going to give me information?" Rude.

It is not a fact, as I said, when you tap on the refine, it explains what it does. Everyone in here who has every explained what Corrin's refine does says it is for his Support Partner, so that is on you for not remembering, not the person who told you. You cannot blame someone else for something that is your own fault because you still have access to Google all information if you're unsure about something.

What are you talking about? I said people aren't going to spoon feed you information, not that they won't give it to you, because they will and have many times. But it's your fault if you don't fully research something before using your resources on it, not anyone else's.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Like @Landmaster said again, you is the one that decided to not research about Corrin before investing on him. And now you are acting like a kid that saw a doll moving in the commercials with special effects and when your parents get one for you, you get mad that the doll doesn't move.

The game explain that you need the support with Corrin to make the effect works, even before refining teh weapon, you are the one the decided to not make it work. Just like how you thought that Tactic Skills didn't work on cavalry before. You just don't read what the game explains to you.

And making Corrin S support with Ike will be way more useful than whatever ally support your Ike has now. Investing on Corrin was not a waster... sending him home will be a waste.

If you didn't reach Tier 21 this season, it's all your fault and not from the people that tried to help you.

Edit:
"It is absolutely NOT my fault. Stop blaming me for someone else's stupid mistake."

The someone that made a stupid mistake was you, girl.

Just now, daisy jane said:

so let me get this straight. 

You are complaining about resources that you have spent tobuild a unit who can do his job well, and because you won't change Ike's SSupport to Corrin (For a C SUPPORT) and something you can get stupidly easily every week you are going to send Corrin home and actually waste the resources? 

Are you reading anything I'm saying? Just getting a C support is obviously not the problem. I said I didn't want to remove the S support Brave Ike already has. It took so much time to get it and I don't want to have to get it back again later when I'm done with the other support ally.

Corrin would've been a waste anyway. If I didn't send him home, he'd sit in my barracks, which is very full, doing nothing. Better that I get SOMETHING for him and open up a spot in my barracks for someone who I will actually get use out of.

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

It is not a fact, as I said, when you tap on the refine, it explains what it does. Everyone in here who has every explained what Corrin's refine does says it is for his Support Partner, so that is on you for not remembering, not the person who told you. You cannot blame someone else for something that is your own fault because you still have access to Google all information if you're unsure about something.

What are you talking about? I said people aren't going to spoon feed you information, not that they won't give it to you, because they will and have many times. But it's your fault if you don't fully research something before using your resources on it, not anyone else's.

AND AS I SAID, I CAN'T TAP ON THE REFINE UNLESS IT'S AVAILABLE WHICH IT IS NOT UNTIL CORRIN IS UPGRADED. Folks, this is another person who doesn't properly read posts.

"I said people aren't going to give you information, not that they won't give it to you." Yeah, makes so much sense.

I have to know I need to research something in order to actually do so. Which I did not know and couldn't have known.

Like @Landmaster said again, you is the one that decided to not research about Corrin before investing on him. And now you are acting like a kid that saw a doll moving in the commercials with special effects and when your parents get one for you, you get mad that the doll doesn't move.

And you're being rude.

If you didn't reach Tier 21 this season, it's all your fault and not from the people that tried to help you.

Duh, I never blamed anyone for me not reaching tier 21. That is my own fault. I'm only blaming people for misleading me about Corrin.

AND AS I SAID, I CAN'T TAP ON THE REFINE UNLESS IT'S AVAILABLE WHICH IT IS NOT UNTIL CORRIN IS UPGRADED. Folks, this is another person who doesn't properly read posts.

"I said people aren't going to give you information, not that they won't give it to you." Yeah, makes so much sense.

I have to know I need to research something in order to actually do so. Which I did not know and couldn't have known.

It's quite ironic to accuse other people of not reading when not only is that what you're doing now, it's the reason you're in this situation. If you spared two seconds to read what Corrin's refine did before you refined it, because it absolutely shows it to you what it does, you wouldn't have wasted resources.

Which is fine, next time, in the future, you will read what refines do and look up all the information before making a decision~

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Duh, I never blamed anyone for me not reaching tier 21. That is my own fault. I'm only blaming people for misleading me about Corrin.

One one mislead you. You just doesn't care to learn about the character, and now is paying for what you didn't care to do.

And you're being rude.

The truth needs to be told, being rude or not.

Again, didn't care to learn about Corrin and his refinement.

Are you reading anything I'm saying? Just getting a C support is obviously not the problem. I said I didn't want to remove the S support Brave Ike already has. It took so much time to get it and I don't want to have to get it back again later when I'm done with the other support ally.

What unit does Ike has support? Elincia. Pff, support with her, or any other unit, will not be as good as with Corrin. What is better? Stats+1 when within 2 spaces, or stats+5 when within 2 spaces. 

And get supports doesn't take that long.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

One one mislead you. You just doesn't care to learn about the character, and now is paying for what you didn't care to do.

The truth needs to be told, being rude or not.

Again, didn't care to learn about Corrin and his refinement.

What unit doesn't Ike has support? Elincia. Pff, support with her, or any other unit, will not be as good as with Corrin. What is better? Stats+1 when within 2 spaces, or stats+5 when within 2 spaces. 

And get supports doesn't take that long.

Can you fix your grammar and spelling please? I can barely read what you're saying.

Getting an S support takes a very long time for me.

On 12/13/2019 at 5:11 PM, Diovani Bressan said:

You Ike needs a suport unit that can really... support him.

The best candidate would be Brave Lucina. If you don't have her, the next candidade I would recommend, but you may not like, is Male Corrin. You can use Kaden as well, but it requires buffs for him, while Corrin just need ally support.

I have been using Fjorm this season, and she is amazing! My Fjorm was able to tank a Ophelia and a Legendary Alm in the same turn, and later, on the same map, a Brave Micaiah and a Legendary Julia. She has ally support with Male Corrin, which helps her a lot!

Yup, no one told you about the ally support thing. Seems right. 
And that was just a quick search on this topic.