Tempest Trials+: A Promise of Joy (June 24th - July 4th)

A new Tempest Trials+ will start on June 24th, titled "A Promise of Joy"!

heroes-tt-summer.jpg

Our TT reward unit is Ylgr: Breaking the Ice, and she is a Green Axe Infantry unit.

The bonus allies of this TT+ are: Summer Gunnthrá, Summer Helbindi, Summer Laevatein, Summer Laegjarn, Summer Ylgr, Helbindi, Laegjarn and Ylgr.

heroes-tt-bonus.jpg

Summer-Ylgr-Icon.png?itok=j91CHGtZ
Ylgr: Breaking the Ice
42 HP / 35 Atk / 36 Spd / 30 Def / 25 Res

32px-Icon_Class_Green_Axe.png?itok=7ebng Shoreline Rake+ (Mt 14 Rng 1): If a bonus granted by a skill like Rally or Hone is active on unit, grants Atk/Def+4 during combat.
Special.png Luna (CD: 3): Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%
Flashing%20Blade%203.png?itok=clSecufS Flashing Blade 3: If unit’s Spd - foe’s Spd ≥ 1, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per attack.
Even-Def-Wave-3.png?itok=X1DMy1Rj Even Def Wave 3: At start of even-numbered turns, grants Def+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.

And remember, the rewards are:

latest?cb=20170410122150 42 Orbs;
latest?cb=20170204105858 11,000 Feathers;
latest?cb=20170904050244 80 Sacred Coins;
1 Blessing;
50px-Armored_Blow_1_0.png Armored Blow 1 (Score: 6,000);
Spur%20Atk%20Spd%201.png Spur Atk/Spd 1 (Score: 10,000);
Atk_Res_Bond_1.png Atk/Res Bond 1 (Score: 20,000);
4★ Summer Ylgr (Score: 1,000);

5★ Summer Ylgr (Score: 15,000);

FINAL MAP:

Spoiler

tt.png

Helbindi-Summer-Icon-.png?itok=mfWYtC9z
Boss:
 Helbindi: Seaside Scourge
Stats at Lunatic (Teams: 4 / Battles: 7):
75 HP / 56 Atk / 22 Spd / 45 Def / 42 Res

32px-Icon_Class_Red_Sword.png?itok=WDToy Sandfort Spade+ (Mt 14 Rng 1): If a bonus granted by a skill like Rally or Hone is active on unit grants Atk/Def+4 during combat.
Assist.png Rally Atk/Def+: Grants Atk/Def+6 to target ally for 1 turn.
Special.png Ignis (CD 4): Boosts damage by 80% of unit's Def.
R-Duel-Infantry-3.png?itok=sJi_2BGu R Duel Infantry 3: Grants HP+5. If unit is 5★ and level 40 and unit's stats total less than 170, treats unit's stats as 170 in modes like Arena.
Atk-Def-Link-3.png?itok=_XJHiMXH Atk/Def Link 3: If a movement Assist skill is used by unit or targets unit, grants Atk/Def+6 to unit and target allyor unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.
30px-Panic_Ploy_3.png?itok=u4iAqNGJ Panic Ploy 3: At start of turn, converts bonuses on foes in cardinal directions with HP < unit's HP into penalties through their next actions.

Good Luck in your TT+ battles, summoners!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all the non-seasonal bonus units, they chose only the ones I didn't have. I am really lucky I pulled a Summer!Laevatein today. (Yes, I know it's not a big deal, but I prefer starting out with a bonus unit rather than awkwardly flail about until I get the 5* reward unit).

I'll likely go with a full Laevatein team + Fjorm. 

As for seals, Spur Atk/Spd and Atk/Res are simply amazing to me. The latter especially. Armored Blow is eh, but can probably have it's uses. Overall, this TT looks pretty great.

Atk/Res Bond has a few units I'd put it on (namely Innes), but otherwise none of the Sacred Seals are of particular use to me this time around.

Ylgr is easily the real prize here.

I'm probably just going to use Laegjarn as my bonus unit since she's the only one of those I have fully built.

The seals don't impress me much this time round, but it is not like they are terrible or anything.

I think my starting team will be double green/double blue. I can run Summer Laevatein and Summer Laegjarn along with Helbindi and Ylgr. Head cannon is that the sisters and Helbindi invited Ylgr to go to the beach with them.

Axe loli is pretty good. Poor Legion was pretty much powercrept by another welfare unit. 

The seals are okay. Atk/Res Bond being the most useful one to me. Well, my dancers could make good use of that Spur Atk/Spd seal. 

40 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Seals are bleh~

No bonus unit again, but I'm in no rush for Orbs so I don't mind the grind~

Just use the free Ylgr. She’s actually pretty good. 

I have both vanilla Ylgr and vanilla Helbindi to choose from. I guess I’ll mess around with both of them on two different teams and so who is the better pick for these sets of maps!

If Laegjarn is the boss, I might want to throw in my L!Lucina over Yglr.

Nice that it turned out to be regular Laegjarn instead of Surtr for the final bonus unit so I'll have someone to field from the start. I don't think I've even used her since she hit 40, being -atk and all.

1 hour ago, Lord-Zero said:

Just use the free Ylgr. She’s actually pretty good. 

See I would but I'm probs gonna fodder her~ 

It's fine, though, I don't mind it, I'm not in any rush for Orbs so I can take it slow~

I already got Ylgr in the last seasonal, so I didn't need to get something (Though Summer!Laegjarn was a nice thing to pick up). Summer!Ylgr's also a great unit (Just needs some more skills!)

These seals are a step down imo, Atk/Res bond will be fine for some units, but I'm not the biggest spur fan and Armoured blow literally has only one unit it's worth using as far as I can see (Watch H!Myrrh just destroy everything though). (Also when Spd/Def bond IS, I'm three things away from my goal for Canas and that's the only one that's on you (The other two are another merge and an Eir for Mythic Boost. I might want to save up, her and Alm are great fodder options))

Edited by Dayni

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Those aren't mutually exclusive, though.

They are to someone like me, who murdered, without any hints of hesitation, a +Atk New Year's Gunnthra to give Deathea Joint Hone Spd. If I don't want to use an alt of a character (snow loli) who had no business getting one, I'm not going to.

So yeah for all I care, snow loli can just play with sand in a corner while Elincia and Deathea lay waste to everything. Once I hit 50,000 points, snow loli is as good as dead and no amount of cuteness and/or good stats will save her.

15 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

They are to someone like me, who murdered, without any hints of hesitation, a +Atk New Year's Gunnthra to give Deathea Joint Hone Spd. If I don't want to use an alt of a character (snow loli) who had no business getting one, I'm not going to.

So yeah for all I care, snow loli can just play with sand in a corner while Elincia and Deathea lay waste to everything. Once I hit 50,000 points, snow loli is as good as dead and no amount of cuteness and/or good stats will save her.

Choosing to do one and not the other doesn't make it mutually exclusive. That's not what "mutually exclusive" means. You still had the option to do both and chose not to.

I'd probably use OG Helbindi as my bonus unit as out of the 3 TT banner focus units, whom I already have, he's the only one I actually built.

Atk/Res Bond and Spur Atk/Spd - I can probably find somebody who'd use them. On the fence about Armored Blow though there will be another TT event not long after this one.

For Summer Ylgr, I'm not too impressed by her kit. I'd either give her something cheap or just ignore her aside from getting her to level 40 and getting feathers and flowers from her. Maybe just give her Lancebreaker or something.

18 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Choosing to do one and not the other doesn't make it mutually exclusive. That's not what "mutually exclusive" means. You still had the option to do both and chose not to.

I know what mutually exclusive means. I was just trying to make a joke / jab at myself about how I kinda hate the FEH OCs, as my unit graveyard here shows:

Spoiler

SUyYKBN.png?1

Oh, and Faye, Lyon and Takumi as well. Those three can burn forever too.

Yay I have like none of those

And because I have no plans to summon on the summer banner anymore, guess Ylgr will be my TT bonus the whole way through.

The seals are bleh with only Atk/Res bond being the one that might be worth upgrading. 

Summer Ylgr seems like she'll be fun to use, sadly she's not getting grails anytime soon with the super long list of units I need to +10 but at +1 she'll do fine in arena. 

I'm glad that I have all the non-seasonal bonuses so I have freedom to choose whoever I want. I'll probably start with Helbindi because he's going to be fodder for Y!Azura and getting the 6k feathers out of him will be nice. I might also try to see if I can fit Laegjarn in the same team because I barely use her despite the cool art.