Fire Emblem: Three Houses Banner (Late July ~)/ Free M!Byleth w/3H Game Purchase!

Coolmanio

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, AzuraxCorrin(M)4Life said:

or they could do it by house

BE: Edelgard,Hubert,Bernadetta,and Ferdinand

BL: Dimitri,Annette,Felix,and Mercedes

GD: Claude,Hilda,Lorenz,and Marianne

with Byleth being  the GHB

They said he'd appear in a summoning event. That doesn't sound like a GHB.

I imagine that Byleth will appear on a banner alongside one non-lord student of each house.

Based on how the free Byleth would be available until mid-2020, IS basically implied that they've at least started planning out book 4. Also, inb4 Byleth gets powercreeped.
🤔

No Byleth for me then. No matter. July will be a good chance to rebuild my Orbs, if Minerva is willing to have a polite conversation with me.

EDIT: Oh, I have a year to get this? Not a month or three? Well maybe I'll get them then.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I just saw this, I think it's awesome! I can't wait to buy the game now! ^^

But one thing makes me curious. Byleth seems to have few spoken lines in TH at all, voiced or no, so I wonder how that'll be addressed here. Also, why is it just male Byleth? Shouldn't we get both genders since we got both Robins and both Corrins?

1 hour ago, AzuraxCorrin(M)4Life said:

or they could do it by house

BE: Edelgard,Hubert,Bernadetta,and Ferdinand

BL: Dimitri,Annette,Felix,and Mercedes

GD: Claude,Hilda,Lorenz,and Marianne

with Byleth being  the GHB

I'd whale for Not Rinea Marianne tbh.

Just now, Kaden said:

Here you go: a free Brigand Boss. 😛

Hmm... yes, well, I'll take it. He ain't boss for nothing

I don't care about the banner if it's just going to be school phase lords. I just want GHB edgy Death Knight with his scythe.

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But one thing makes me curious. Byleth seems to have few spoken lines in TH at all, voiced or no, so I wonder how that'll be addressed here. Also, why is it just male Byleth? Shouldn't we get both genders since we got both Robins and both Corrins?

I have a feeling since Male Byleth will still be summonable that the TH banner will be him and the house lords with Female Byleth as a GHB. Alternatively, they could just add Byleth into the 4 star pool after the promotion and have the banner be Female Byleth and the house lords with either the Flame Emperor or Reaper Knight as the GHB

2 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I have a feeling since Male Byleth will still be summonable that the TH banner will be him and the house lords with Female Byleth as a GHB. Alternatively, they could just add Byleth into the 4 star pool after the promotion and have the banner be Female Byleth and the house lords with either the Flame Emperor or Reaper Knight as the GHB

Eh, I'd rather female Byleth be summonable. We only have one female avatar character in the pool which is Corrin. Female Robin is GHB while both male Corrin and male Robin are in the pool and male Byleth will be added there too. Three summonable male avatars and only one summonable female isn't fair imo.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Based on how the free Byleth would be available until mid-2020, IS basically implied that they've at least started planning out book 4.

It's 1 year and 3 days. No idea what the 3 days are for, but 1 year is a pretty normal duration for these kinds of gifts. (I'm reminded of the Mew and Celebi gifts from Pokémon Box.)

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You had that? All the way back in the 3rd Gen? I saw stuff mentioning it back in the day, but I never got it.

*Experiences Gen 3 nostalgia*

Meant Pokémon Bank. Silly things having similar names.

Oh cool free unit without any work at all.  I have the SE of 3Hs already preordered and with same day shipping so this is a nice little bonus for me.  I wish they would have given us a free Alm for Echoes, but I will take the free units I get without complaint.

Well, it's free and I don't generally see a reason to turn down free stuff~ His art is good so cool, I guess~ His Banner will be at the end of the month so people will be able to have a chance at him either way~

23 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Well, it's free and I don't generally see a reason to turn down free stuff~ His art is good so cool, I guess~ His Banner will be at the end of the month so people will be able to have a chance at him either way~

mhm
this will allow me to focus on Edelgard and Dimitri.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Byleth likely has a default personality. This is no different from how even the Persona protagonists get full dialogue in spin-offs.

9 hours ago, Shimmerfang said:

Wow, that's a nice surprise. It was thought that there'd be a Three Houses banner to commemorate the release, but the free Byleth (with a purchase) is a nice bonus. 

Also, I totally missed the 2020 part, and thought we had like 3 days to get it lol

image.png.cf451673659837114cfbf648e18b0719.png

TIME TO ROLL FOR DIMITRI~ 

Edited by Bloom

5 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

This is a nice surprise. I already have Three Houses preordered so I guess I'm guaranteed to have at least one character from that game in Heroes as well. I like female Byleth a bit more though, so I'm hoping she's a GHB or something.

It will not work multiple times with one game (if that's what you're referring to), as each copy of the game can only be regisered once. As for if it will be possible to get another Byleth on the same account per copy of Three Houses you buy, that is also very unlikely. I assume everything that applied to the Piranha Plant promotion for Smash Bros. applies to this promotion as well.

So one copy has one byleth for one account? I didn't quite get it. 

Also hopefully he has good defensive stats as my other sword infantry, L!Marth has very bad defenses (-Def) . 

His epithet is Tested Professor so obviously I'm expecting a testy personality. 😛 I'll probably wait a few days to a week to ensure there's no deal-breaking issues with Three Houses but I'll be happy for the freebie as he'll no doubt be a bonus unit for various content. His banner will coincide with the legendary banner that will absolutely be my priority, so the chances of my spending orbs on it are essentially nil. Even if I got everything I wanted from that banner with a minimum of orbs, my priority would still be flying mages, the hardest unit type to merge (with my distaste for Aversa).