New Year Seasonal Heroes Datamined [Spoilers]

TheNiddo

49 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

We're more likely to see Atk/Spd Form 4 soon than Atk/Spd Solo 4 ever.

I believe it will be a while until we see Atk/Spd Form 4, since Form Skills were added, like, 4-5 months ago and they are recent skills.

If I am not wrong, almost all Tier 4 skills are improved version of Year 1 skills, with the exception of Push skills, because they were crap and totally needed an update.

About Form 4, I would expect "number of allies x 3 +1 (max of +10)", while Solo 4 could be "Stats+8".

A skill that could receive a Tier 4 version are Smoke Skills. Like Threaten skills, they could become dual stats. Like... Atk/Spd Smoke 3: "Inflict Atk/Spd-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces after combat". Panic Ploy 4, that works with unit's max HP instead of current HP, is also something that I expect.

I would also like high tier movement assist skills, so we can use them in Arena. Like... combine mov assists with Link skills?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Even without this alt, Anna couldn’t have beaten Edelgard in CYL4.

Glad to see some colours on Eir.

My dream result would be Edelgard and Eirika for the women and Dimitri and Marth for the men. Actually Dimitri and Lyon, but I want to be realistic here.

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Panic Ploy 4, that works with unit's max HP instead of current HP, is also something that I expect.

I think that'd be a bit too powerful personally, especially for a Skill anyone can have. Virion only works because his bow is a Prf and he was a terrible unit.

8 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Even without this alt, Anna couldn’t have beaten Edelgard in CYL4.

Glad to see some colours on Eir.

Well unless something crazy happens i think we all know that Edelgard is winning the women's division. 
but 2nd place I think can be anything between Anna, Eirika, Azura, and maybe Robin/Byleth

My two women's votes are going towards Azura and Eirika/Byleth (I haven't decided). 
My two men's votes are for Dimitri and my last vote is going towards an Alt vote.(just like last time). 

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Ooh, Eirika please! :3

Though we may be getting a little off-topic here~

on Topic. 
Anna is lucky that Norne doesn't have enough res to work that bow. 
so i hope when i go for Alfonse, Anna can show up in the same circle. She'll be loved #colouredbowsarefun 🙂

My female votes are all going to Elincia. I know she won't ever win CYL, but I want to put it out there to IS that some of us still want her to get another alt or two at all!

My male votes are going to Frederick, Sylvain, and Claude.

I'm guessing Edelgard/Eirika and Claude/Marth. I could see Dimitri over Claude, but not both of them.

I'm planning on voting for Asbel in hopes of more FE5.

Hmm it's looking like I want +res or +atk for Alfonse/Sharena. I'd say that the bane doesn't matter but it may be a while before I summon another one (if I can even get 1 copy this time; my orbs are so few...) So, I'd like to have -spd on them. I hope I get one of these natures!! though, basically, anything -spd will be fine.

Edit: Actually, +def may be best.

Edited by Mercakete

2 hours ago, Othin said:

I'm guessing Edelgard/Eirika and Claude/Marth. I could see Dimitri over Claude, but not both of them.

Seeing as how Dimitri seems to have become the most popular of the three house leaders after the game's release, I'm thinking at least Dimitri will come out as 1st place on the Male Category. Claude could still be second though.

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I believe it will be a while until we see Atk/Spd Form 4, since Form Skills were added, like, 4-5 months ago and they are recent skills.

If I am not wrong, almost all Tier 4 skills are improved version of Year 1 skills, with the exception of Push skills, because they were crap and totally needed an update.

Which is exactly why I say Atk/Spd Form 4 is more likely to be released soon than Atk/Spd Solo 4 is likely to be released ever.

The Form skills are completely obsolete right now (and were already obsolete on release). Atk/Spd Form 3 gives a maximum of +7/7, but has the extremely restricting condition of requiring 3 allies within 2 squares on a predominantly player-phase skill. In comparison, Swift Sparrow 3 always gives +6/7 on player phase, Life and Death 4 always gives +7/7 with a relatively lenient drawback, and Atk/Spd Bond 4 gives +7/7 and nullifies penalties with a much easier condition for fliers.

There's currently no reason to use Atk/Spd Form 3 as it is if you have access to tier 4 skills because the condition to receive a comparable stat boost to other tier 4 skills is much harder to achieve.

In contrast, if Atk/Spd Solo 4 were to be released, it would once again make all of the other tier 4 Atk/Spd skills (except Brazen) obsolete, which was the problem they were solving in the first place.

Edited by Ice Dragon

32 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Seeing as how Dimitri seems to have become the most popular of the three house leaders after the game's release, I'm thinking at least Dimitri will come out as 1st place on the Male Category. Claude could still be second though.

Certainly possible. I've been skeptical that 3H could get the votes for three finalists, but it's proven very popular.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

I feel like if they add Sothis to the poll, then she will be in the Top 2 😕 

Are we talking about CYL4 voting now? I'm guessing male winners will be any of Marth/Dimitri/Claude while females will be Edelgard and...whoever else. Who will take the other female spot seems much more muddier and not clear this time around.

As for me all my votes are still going to Awakening Anna because technically (if we go by IS's logic and rules) she is a different character from Heroes Anna and is still not playable in Heroes since they passed up on Farfetched Heroes this year. And who knows, maybe this is a foolish thought but now that Heroes Anna got an alt maybe all the people who voted Heroes Anna last year (whether on purpose or because of the split vote confusion) will all vote for Awakening Anna this year and boost her up to second place. Also, who doesn't want Brave Awakening Anna dressing up as Apotheosis Anna and breaking the game even further with her 190 BST and a busted skillset? But really I just want Anna Emblem to be possible before the app gets shut down.

Dimitri is crazy popular, so any guess not including him is going to be off-base imo, unless there is some truly big mass rally going on that pales in comparison to everything we have seen before. He's already been counted among the most popular Nintendo characters of all time so I don't know why anyone wouldn't predict him winning.

On the female end, I am actually not sure if Edelgard is a lock. Her character is pretty divisive all around and polls so far have ranked her quite below the other two lords. Of course there hasn't been a poll in America where she is much more popular over all. My personal prediction is that she'll around rank 5 until the intermediate results are released, upon which her fanbase will do a rally and maybe secure her the second spot overall with the first likely being Anna.

As for me personally, my votes will be split between Takumi and Felix. 

Just now, Nanima said:

Her character is pretty divisive all around

Being "divisive" doesn't really matter all that much. In a poll where you cannot downvote, dislike towards an option is indistinguishable from indifference.

With how recent and popular Three Houses is, I'm still willing to bet Edelgard will land either first or second.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Being "divisive" doesn't really matter all that much. In a poll where you cannot downvote, dislike towards an option is indistinguishable from indifference.

Yeah that, and Camilla got a CYL alt anyways despite being similarly divisive / controversial.

If Camilla could win (and without a recency bias like Edelgard will have), Edelgard can certainly win as well.

22 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

With how recent and popular Three Houses is, I'm still willing to bet Edelgard will land either first or second.

Yeah, Camilla is proof of that, and she wasn't even a main character.

Edelgard is going to perform extremely well But I'm still gonna help just in case.

Edited by Troykv

I heard some of the voice lines to the units... Alfonse's "felicitations!" movement quote is so cute omg. Ray Chase does an amazing job, I especially love his bunny lines! The delivery with "Spring weather is quite nice..." and "Sprrriinngg sunshiiineee..." are spot on!

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

On the female end, I am actually not sure if Edelgard is a lock. Her character is pretty divisive all around and polls so far have ranked her quite below the other two lords.

What Ice Dragon said, and also she's not competing with Claude and Dimitri in CYL. Her biggest competition from Three Houses will likely be Byleth or whatever other female student got super popular (Dorothea? Hilda? I don't know).

I don't know how Anna would have done without this alt, but now I think she's pretty unlikely to reach a top 2 spot.