• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I've been curious: for people who played Xenoblade Chronicles before DE, did playing it again change your opinions on anything? It could be the gameplay, story, characters, the gloriousness of Riki, or anything else.

47 minutes ago, Armagon said:

To cheer up up the mood, imma post one of my favorite songs.

This reminds me, one of my hopes from before KotM released was that Mothra's Song would be included.  Fortunately it was, which is good because Mothra vs. Godzilla was one of my first Godzilla movies (if not the first) so I'm very nostalgic for it. Now beggars can't be choosers, but if only there was a vocal version...

@Shrimperor

Spoiler

YGBSX1q.jpgq8oY8S0.jpgfnBHapT.jpg

Tbh just use these, use Tilty instead, Makoto's color scheme an Persona's 5 red theming really doesn't mesh well with these girls, Tilty is amazing anyways.
Also in the order I posted.

Edited by Caster

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

I just feel like they could have implemented it a little better that doesn't lead to those egregious frustrations for first time players.

Xenoblade 2 having the aggro indicators that the other Xenoblade games have could've prevented this. The devs said they removed it because they wanted players to trial-and-error but honestly, they didn't need to. If it ain't broke, don't fix.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Or just make it so you can actually escape from them instead of being on your deathbed the instant they notice you.

...but you can. Their attacks hit you regardless of distance since it's not a true ARPG but they still can't attack you in the first place if you are far enough, even when they are chasing you.

45 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I've been curious: for people who played Xenoblade Chronicles before DE, did playing it again change your opinions on anything? It could be the gameplay, story, characters, the gloriousness of Riki, or anything else.

All it did was reinforce my belief that Xenoblade 2 is the superior game.

For real though, to sum up my thoughts on XenoblaDE, i think that it really is the definitive version of the game, both for better and worse. Combat being the biggest, it is identical to the original and while that isn't bad, that still means Xenoblade 1 has the weakest combat out of the Xenoblade games.

45 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Now beggars can't be choosers, but if only there was a vocal version...

Well, while it ain't official, someone did take the KotM version of Mothra's Song and merged the vocals of the original Mothra's song into it

Edited by Armagon

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You are forgiven

xD

Alright!
I might edit the sig for Sakura to be in it depending on my mood, will still credit you whenever I use it if i do

I feel bad, because i did stop playing Trails in the Sky for like 2 petty reasons, I might try it again.

3 minutes ago, Caster said:

will still credit you whenever I use it if i do

You don't really have to, considering the images aren't mine. I just mixed them together 😉

3 minutes ago, Caster said:

I feel bad, because i did stop playing Trails in the Sky for like 2 petty reasons

393085077866938368.png?v=1

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You don't really have to, considering the images aren't mine. I just mixed them together 😉

393085077866938368.png?v=1

Fair, I just feel bad.

I don't really like when games have a ton of worldbuilding content, I like some, but if there's too much I just don't wanna do it.
Also I found some of the writing directed at Estelle to be annoying

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Btw, if you don't mind me asking, what tool do you use to mix the pics together? I've never really gotten into image editing and wouldn't really know where to start. waifu2x is about all that I've made much use of.

Edited by twilitfalchion

4 minutes ago, Caster said:

I don't really like when games have a ton of worldbuilding content, I like some, but if there's too much I just don't wanna do it.

Fair. Fair.

The games aren't for everyone. Even though the Sky Trilogy is my fav. of all time with the most awesome MC of all time.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Btw, if you don't mind me asking, what tool do you use to mix the pics together? I've never really gotten into image editing and wouldn't really know where to start. waifu2x is about all that I've made much use of.

Gimp

Edited by Shrimperor

17 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

If you want more options to use, Clip Studio Paint is viable. You have to pay for it but it's a one-time purchase.

Or you can be like me and yo ho ho the seven seas to get Photoshop without that subscription bullshit.

Edited by Armagon

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

npnp. Be sure to be better with it than i am, as i am a total scrub with it xD

Sorry that i'm egregiously lazy XD

I will use sig sometime, don't worry. Just when I'm sadder I just like to use Tamamo.