Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Not too shocking

I am very much average guy

I wonder what that says about me, that I attack by literally throwing my name at things...

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

797667210315169822.png?v=1

:think:

That's an easy sentence to take out of context...

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ruben, you never said if my spell was any good! Well, you explained what it does, but I don’t know if it’s good because I know nothing about the game.

Actually, looking back, you deal Armagon tier damage to all enemies, and on top of that it is holy type, which I've seen no other spell do yet. I have like 5 void spells, but only one holy. Consider yourself powerful.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

IIRC that quest starts after the Skyview Temple. You'll know it's become available after people start looking for..I think their name is Kukiel. There are some crystals you have to find lying around, but IIRC they're only on Skyloft, so it's not too unbearable.

Thank you!

Speaking of collectibles, the bat guy will give you a chest at some point that he tells you not to open.

...Don't open it. I mean, you can, but...

Does it lock me out of 100% completion (like collectibles and such)? Because otherwise… 😈.

Well, aside from all the quests and whatnot, you have to destroy public property at the Lumpy Pumpkin,

Destroying property is part of 100%? Interesting.

get all of the Goddess Cubes from the surface,

Goddess Cube rings a faint bell… I can’t get those til later in the game, can I?

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Sooks said:

Does it lock me out of 100% completion (like collectibles and such)? Because otherwise… 😈.

Sooks: I think Dark Souls will be too frustrating for me

Also Sooks:

No, it doesn't. I think the game tells you what it does? I can't remember. If not, I can tell you when you get there.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Destroying property is part of 100%? Interesting.

Well, in order to access a series of quests.

Goddess Cube rings a faint bell… I can’t get those til later in the game, can’t I?

Anywhere on the surface, although you do need certain items or event to happen in order to get some of 'em.

Mfw I used a NSFW image as my pfp

zuBNrDC.jpg

Worth it.

Edited by Maof06

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Twilit: Middling lightning damage

18 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Not too shocking

Well played, Twilit. Well played.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Actually, looking back, you deal Armagon tier damage to all enemies, and on top of that it is holy type, which I've seen no other spell do yet. I have like 5 void spells, but only one holy. Consider yourself powerful.

I will bring the enlightenment of my opinions down onto your enemies. No wonder my attack is holy and so powerful.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Sooks: I think Dark Souls will be too frustrating for me

Also Sooks:

No, it doesn't. I think the game tells you what it does? I can't remember. If not, I can tell you when you get there.

Well, Zelda isn’t known for its intense and challenging combat.

Well, in order to access a series of quests.

This game has quests?

Unrelated, but can progressing in the story ever lock me out of content? And are there collectibles (heart pieces) in dungeons like there were in Twilight Princess? Thank you for putting up with my questions.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's an easy sentence to take out of context...

Well played, Twilit. Well played.

455615536928391170.png?v=1

the smug face is a good reaction to both comments

D’awww, the headmaster’s pet is so cute. It looks like a cross between a lemur and a cat.

Oh, she becomes possessed by an “evil force” at night? Well… okay then.

Edited by Sooks

51 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Lightcosmo: Can be casted on an ally and the effect is "attack cannot fail", whatever that means. Almost as expensive as Acacia.

Awesome! 

...thats awesome, right? 

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Awesome! 

...thats awesome, right? 

I... Have no idea, honestly. I don't know what it does.

Well, there is one thing: you are almost exactly the same as shit. Literally, shit. Same effect, almost identical mana cost. Shit.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This game has quests?

Quite a few, in fact!

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Unrelated, but can progressing in the story ever lock me out of content?

I don't think so.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

And are there collectibles (heart pieces) in dungeons like there were in Twilight Princess?

Yeah. I don't remember any of them being obnoxious, but...I also don't play for completion, so I can't help you too much. Sorry! I'm more than happy to help for specific things, though.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Thank you for putting up with my questions.

Not at all! I get to talk about my favorite game, so this is fun for me.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh, she becomes possessed by an “evil force” at night? Well… okay then.

I can't wait 'till you've finished the Batreaux quest line...

I accidentally ran over a fence and plunged into the abyss of the sky. But some knight swooped in and saved me, thanks Kyte.

Yeah. I don't remember any of them being obnoxious, but...I also don't play for completion, so I can't help you too much. Sorry! I'm more than happy to help for specific things, though.

No, that’s okay, I tend to use walkthroughs for Zelda games anyway. I’m considering trying to find things on my own in this one, though.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Quite a few, in fact!

Is there any sort of indication where side quests are or will I just sort of stumble into them?

Is there any sort of indication where side quests are or will I just sort of stumble into them?

You'll prolly stumble into 'em, and if there are any pointless islands, there'll probably be something there eventually.

I personally wouldn't bother looking for them until you've started the Batreaux quest, since most are locked behind that.

Less than an hour in and Zelda already has the hots for Link. I think this is a new record.

Fun fact, you can dump Zelda in this game in one of the side quests!

Oh never mind, less than an hour in and Zelda just murders Link. Throws him right off of their floating island. Not the direction I was expecting the plot to go, but Nintendo did get me. RIP Link, game’s over. On to Omori.

Edited by Sooks

Oh never mind, less than an hour in and Zelda just murders Link. Throws him right off of their floating island. Not the direction I was expecting the plot to go, but Nintendo did get me. RIP Link, game’s over. On to Omori.

Told you that this was the best game.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Acaciasgt: Lightning damage to all enemies. AoE is nice, but the damage is mediocre and the mana cost is so high my mage can only use it once.

So it's basically:

Incidentally, does it change at all if the s is in caps? As in AcaciaSgt rather than Acaciasgt?

Wqa9G99.jpg
Best character.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Told you that this was the best game.

Indeed, I did not expect to play as Link’s ghost for the rest of the game.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

M6XwlFi.png

What’s that reacting to?

Just now, Sooks said:

Wqa9G99.jpg

It's so weird seeing characters have names...As much as I love this game, I remember the names of two characters and have forgotten all the rest 'cause the only way to find the name was using a thing that you don't have yet.