Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Overall, getting MotE's true ending is easier than BB's. Mostly since MotE has nothing complex like "finish map in X turns while keeping Y alive."

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

19 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wait, fe12 pulls the fe6 funny of “if you don’t have all the plot important items the game ends early”? Good to know, since it seems easy to miss a starsphere shard or five.

To be fair, most are difficult to miss. Droppable on bosses, some are on recruitables, a couple are in chests which you're gonna open anyway if you're a FE player... really, the only ones that you're likely to miss are the running thieves in chapters 7 and 8.

Still, do check a guide to make sure if you want.

19 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Lmaaaaaaaaao 10/10

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

how did I miss this

lmao

Thanks. It was nothing more than my honest reaction.

Her biggest problems when it comes to fighting are

• Eternal E rank due to 99% dacing
  • like 1% HP growth

She has astronomical STR/SKL/SPD growths, but she dies to one hit lol

Yeah, her offenses can be pretty amazing, but as you said, no durability and no rank. One of these days I gotta try her out as a peggie, see what happens.

in one of Excel's run he lost his lvl 35 Azura to lvl 10 spearmen looooool

Yeah, I saw the video. To be honest? His fault entirely. Who trusts dodgetanks in an Ironman run? He was asking to die.

Tfw your tank gets one rounded by physical enemies in chapter one. Classic FE armor knights.

That being said, I actually didn’t realize that and left Draug to tank one such enemy on an enemy phase, but he dodged a 95 and lived. Nice.

45 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's one of those things that looks good in anime but it's pretty awful in real life.

I'm probably one of the few here who has a different opinion on this and only one actual bad experience, but that's just how it's turned out.

36 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh my fucking God.

This is why you don't let Azura fight.

She's useless.

It was an 86%. She could have not fucking missed.

I wouldn't trust Azura to fight a dozen enemies in a phase, but you'd think poking an enemy on PP would at least be doable!

32 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

in one of Excel's run he lost his lvl 35 Azura to lvl 10 spearmen looooool

Well, that certainly happened.

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
1ivesj4j o

GAROANS

Ah yes, the perfect response to everything.

1 minute ago, Father Shrimpas said:

That first reply goes hard.

I think I am not going to comment on this today.

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Tfw your tank gets one rounded by physical enemies in chapter one. Classic FE armor knights.

That being said, I actually didn’t realize that and left Draug to tank one such enemy on an enemy phase, but he dodged a 95 and lived. Nice.

Draug isn't a tank. Much like in Shadow Dragon, he has pitiful defense but excellent speed. Make him a cav. He makes for a great cav.

Though, to be fair, knight is like archer in that they're both worthless classes when unpromoted who become pretty good on their promoted version. Generals can be really nice to have - knights have too little speed to matter. Incidentally, thanks to Sheema's existence, women can become generals in this game. Too bad they chickened out of making Maris a merc, though...

By the way, can I just say I absolutely love the sound knights and generals make when they walk in DSFE? Best walking noise in the series. I know, oddly specific thing to point out, but it just sounds so good.

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

It was an 86%. She could have not fucking missed.

Remember the time I did a linked ironman with shrimpy and Felicia decided that was the time to miss a vital 99?

I wouldn't trust Azura to fight a dozen enemies in a phase, but you'd think poking an enemy on PP would at least be doable!

Well, to tell you the truth, I've come to not even give her a weapon, because a couple of times she died due to WTD. Since she's never going to use it anyway, I prefer to leave her unarmed and make calculations easier.

GAROANS

Ah yes, the perfect response to everything.

It really is a wonder it took me this long to make that edit.

It's funny, there are two walls in this chapter that feel essentially useless. I never even noticed the second one before.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Remember the time I did a linked ironman with shrimpy and Felicia decided that was the time to miss a vital 99?

RIP.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, to tell you the truth, I've come to not even give her a weapon, because a couple of times she died due to WTD. Since she's never going to use it anyway, I prefer to leave her unarmed and make calculations easier.

I would be doing that when I have a larger, permanent party. She's also on her own in that moment, don't forget.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I like how I'm apparently the Berwick hypeman even though I wasn't even the one who got you into it lol

Give Benice the credit he deserves. I was brought here by Berwick. He brought Berwick here.

IMG_4044.jpg?width=513&height=432

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh my fucking God.

This is why you don't let Azura fight.

She's useless.

But then you break Revelation in half like i did back in 2016

IMG_20211129_180158.jpg?width=863&height

First time booting up Fates in years.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Wait, fe12 pulls the fe6 funny of “if you don’t have all the plot important items the game ends early”? Good to know, since it seems easy to miss a starsphere shard or five.

Hey Sooks, guess what FE6 is a soft-remake of.

It’s crazy just how much more fun chapter 1 of New Mystery is with the difficulty increase.

It’s also crazy how much easier getting the lady blade in chapter 2 is if Arran is your primary flier instead of Catria.

2 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

...ain't that like 6 eternal seals?

...Did you really grind until like 100k gold?

I had a lot of free time.

This save file clocked in at 146 hours btw.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I had a lot of free time.

Are there any enemies that strong to lvl up anyway? Or did you really just keep getting 1 exp until lvl 70?

Are there any enemies that strong to lvl up anyway? Or did you really just keep getting 1 exp until lvl 70?

DLC EXP map lol.

Also apparently i just....never did Hidden Truths 2. That's weird, i could've sworn i did. Maybe i just didn't on this save.

Tried again.

Got to Haitaka.

Niles missed a 75%.

Guess Nyx also needs to be adjacent.

here-we-go-again-oh-fuck.gif

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

And I thought the one I had from 4.5 years ago was long.

The Azura I had in it has a decent amount of those seals too.

If I recall correctly, it's pretty slow.

Just now, Dayni said:

And I thought the one I had from 4.5 years ago was long.

Should've seen my main Awakening file. Although the only trace of it is the Activity Log because i sold the game years ago but i'm pretty sure i got 200+ hours in there.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Should've seen my main Awakening file. Although the only trace of it is the Activity Log because i sold the game years ago but i'm pretty sure i got 200+ hours in there.

I have you there, my first file's over 300.

Geez this seems silly.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, it's been a while since my last screenshot of my Terraria home. Here, feast thine eyes upon my work of arquitecture. Night time picture this time.

Ndgbkn3o o

The triangle now has a window of stained glass, because I finally got enough amber to finish it. Also, balloons. I also expanded the village to fit more folks. At first they were really basic homes, but then I got creative.

That looks amazing. I especially love the waterfalls coming from the inverted pyramid.

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

But then you break Revelation in half like i did back in 2016

IMG_20211129_180158.jpg?width=863&height

I didn't even know you could level up beyond 20.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

FFJ6jVrX0AAHtRf?format=jpg&name=large

FFJ6kRFXIAUlK8C?format=jpg&name=large

Azama the GOAT.

Azama, the character that made me convinced there were two separate writing teams for this game.

FFYAj_1VUAUwOWd?format=jpg&name=large

Just now, lightcosmo said:

My playtime for Awakening is in the thousand area double checkmate!

You spent like $1000 on Dead or Alive DLC.

I know these two things have no correlation, i'm just saying it's not surprising seeing you spend big numbers on something.