Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's right, 06. You're gonna use Moulder instead of Lena recolor nº 8. Tremble and despair! Less kawaii for your team!

B-but I always use Moulder instead of Natasha...

Natasha sucks...

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Plus that way you get to tell me what they did to my favorite character in the game

He got Rally Resistance.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I had watched a tv documentary wherein the successful actress Grace Kelly, who married and became Princess Grace of Monaco, was reported as having been complemented by her father. His words- "I never thought you'd be the one to support me in my old age".

It's funny, I barely know much about her.

Sure she wasn't exactly local in my perspective, but still becoming Duchess of Monaco isn't something many people do. You'd think they'd bring her up more. But then again there's a subsection who follow the British monarchy with great interest.

Don't get the wrong impression. What I express with that sentiment is a lack of enthusiasm, of a great burning desire to get the game, I can't deny that. It doesn't mean I'm not hopeful for it to be fun.

I was worried before the demo. The gameplay from that was what convinced me to get it when it came out.

I can't say anyone else will feel the same. I can hope it does.

Spoiler

Why yes this is a spoiler for NEO.

Spoiler

Holy shit does this line feel fitting having finished the game, reminding me of a certain antagonist.

I loved TWEWY as a kid in junior high. I might question why I loved it back then nowadays, however, I am genuinely open towards seeing how a reunion with a modern sequel plays out. If an old flame can be rekindled or a new one set, then that would be fairly pleasant. Since you earlier said a deep knowledge of the original is almost necessary in the review, well that leaves me curious. Better to get it firsthand than from the grapevine.

First off, I said I was curious to see how different the perspective of someone who didn't play the original would be, because of course as someone who was a teen at the time of the original who played it I can't know what a person coming to this as their first experience will be like. (Spoilers for those who've not played it)

Spoiler

Knowledge of the first game won't matter much initially, though you will have questions about a certain individual being there. They don't clarify it immediately for those who played the original only.

3 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

He got Rally Resistance.

Knowing my luck he only gets Rally Res and thus cannot become Rallyman for this hack.

I can't believe you can just sleep all day in Atelier Firis to grind friendship levels.

Literally just sleep for 10 days each time and watch the friendship numbers go up.

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The one thing I remember reading was that you shouldn't think you know what the story is when you're like 75% of the way in, the game supposedly keeps it thrilling and unpredictable to the end.

Yeah, this is in line with what I've heard about the plot. You just never know what's gonna happen next.

19 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

B-but I always use Moulder instead of Natasha...

Natasha sucks...

What?! That makes no sense to me. Moulder does not appeal to you. You're the loliman. You should go for the closest thing to a loli healer in the game: the trash cleric.

19 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

He got Rally Resistance.

...eeehhh... Meh.

16 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Knowing my luck he only gets Rally Res and thus cannot become Rallyman for this hack.

Moulder Rallyman is the stuff of dreams.

Speakimg of Rallyman, it won't be too long till I meet the legend for myself. I cannot wait!

14 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

L'Arachel though

L'Arachel's wonderful, but she's not The Boulder. Her stache stat is far lower than his.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I can't believe you can just sleep all day in Atelier Firis to grind friendship levels.

Literally just sleep for 10 days each time and watch the friendship numbers go up.

If only it were that easy in real life.

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

First off, I said I was curious to see how different the perspective of someone who didn't play the original would be, because of course as someone who was a teen at the time of the original who played it I can't know what a person coming to this as their first experience will be like. (Spoilers for those who've not played it)

Ah, I take it you're referring to

Spoiler

Sho being front and center? I do wonder why he is back, other than fan demand. But he was already resurrected once in TWEWY, so it's not something totally new. And his boldness was remarked on by Hanekoma in the Secret Reports, so he isn't a scrub Reaper. He was the only characters whose entire attire was obtainable in TWEWY.

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

L'Arachel though

Ahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!

Can't use Restore at base when status staffs are coming up. Comes at level 3 over halfway into a short game as a staffbot in the notoriously slow barring Torch/Barrier/Physic spam staff EXP GBA games.

L'Arachel is so Esty. But the thing is, aside from a bunch of Skl and a few Def, Natasha as a Valk ends up with near-identical stats. 1-2 points less Spd and Lck, but both are still near the cap and both max Mag and Res. This actually surprises me, Natasha is better than I thought.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

L'Arachel's wonderful, but she's not The Boulder. Her stache stat is far lower than his.

Since when was this M&L? 

Moulder's redemption stat is 11 Con promoted. -1 AS Divine, no AS loss Elfire. Natasha and L'Arachel are looking at -5 AS Divine. And Moulder rather needs the heavier weapons, since his Mag is a whopping 5 points behind by 20/20. His Lck never leaves the single digits either, but considering Knoll will die in his first fight to a stray crit, Moulder if he manages to avoid that fate long enough can fairly safely claim the Hoplon Guard.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ah, I take it you're referring to

Reveal hidden contents

Sho being front and center? I do wonder why he is back, other than fan demand. But he was already resurrected once in TWEWY, so it's not something totally new. And his boldness was remarked on by Hanekoma in the Secret Reports, so he isn't a scrub Reaper. He was the only characters whose entire attire was obtainable in TWEWY.

Yes on the spoilers.

Spoiler

I liked his hat, actually good PG equipment.

Also, RIP L'Arachel as a good unit.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, don't sweat it. Social anxiety is something that I'm sure most of us can relate to. I know I can. I hope you have better luck tomorrow!

Thanks man.

Apologies for the late response. You have to go to the citra menu, right-click the completely legit Fates copy and select "go to location of mods" or something like that. There, you have to create a folder named "exefs" and drop the code.ips patch there.

That's all. If you want to add more mods it gets more complicated, but for the moment that should be enough.

And thanks again.

When I right click the legitimate copy, I don't get any options about mods. I'm right clicking it through the load game menu, though, which is probably wrong, but that's the only Citra menu I know where I can see the file itself.

Edited by Sooks

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

When I right click the legitimate copy, I don't get any options about mods. I'm right clicking it through the load game menu, though, which is probably wrong, but that's the only Citra menu I know where I can see the file itself.

🤔

What options do you get when you right click?

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

🤔

What options do you get when you right click?

Select, open with, share with Skype, share, view online, version history, always keep on this device, free up space, scan with Microsoft defender, give access to, restore previous version, send to, cut, copy, create shortcut, delete, rename and properties. Aka the usual.

Edited by Sooks

Okay, made it to Fairfax and Fort Independence. Don't have enough items with me, or in storage I think, to get access into the place right away, so I might do the pickpocketing trick.

I cleared fox map with the usual strategy, I handed Ignatius a beast killer and the game basically played itself. 38 turns, of course. Cheap, yeah, but the gimmick for the map is just really bad.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Select, open with, share with Skype, share, view online, version history, always keep on this device, free up space, scan with Microsoft defender, give access to, restore previous version, send to, cut, copy, create shortcut, delete, rename and properties. Aka the usual.

You should right click on the game in Citra itself

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

iorp235.png
LET’S GOOOOOO

wtf

and i thought i was lucky

24 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You should right click on the game in Citra itself

Not the game file?

24 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

wtf

and i thought i was lucky

This is the one time I’ve ever gotten a lottery reward I’m really pleased with. Now if I got that on lunatic mode, then it would really be my lucky day.

What’s even better is that Mozu was the one running the lottery when I got that, even more proof that Mozu good, internet wrong.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

No, in the Citra menu

I know this is gonna sound like I don’t have 25 hours in Conquest on Citra but… what Citra menu?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I know this is gonna sound like I don’t have 25 hours in Conquest on Citra but… what Citra menu?

d0FlWiB.png

this one

right click on the game and open mod folder