• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

jW59BeG.png

So on a glance, it looks easier, since no Hex Azama and all, but...

Selena get's 12 MoV when i dragon Vein...

And while i was able to kill her easily enough, she triggers reinforcements once i am in her range, and i get swarmed

And with 12 MoV and bow it's impossible not to be in her range lol

Hmmm

Tomorrow

Edited by Shrimperor

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

jW59BeG.png

So on a glance, it looks easier, since no Hex Azama and all, but...

Selena get's 12 MoV when i dragon Vein...

And while i was able to kill her easily enough, she triggers reinforcements once i am in her range, and i get swarmed

And with 12 MoV and bow it's impossible not to be in her range lol

Hmmm

Tomorrow

Can Beruka move?

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What?! That makes no sense to me. Moulder does not appeal to you. You're the loliman. You should go for the closest thing to a loli healer in the game: the trash cleric.

Good units appeal to me.

57 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yay! I beat Hades for the first time! And it was with my second least-favorite weapon as well... Welp.

What's your second least-favorite weapon?

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Can Beruka move?

Nope, she's just standing there, menacingly.

She should've moved tho imo, or have some gimmick to replace hex. Maybe like giving her that witch freeze skill or something + moving.

Also Camilla really strong lol. Will be a pain to defeat her... if i can reach her xD

Pft, I started playing FO3 with like over a hundred mods... and it's now down to eighty. Good thing so far nothing game-breaking has happened over the stuff I've been removing...

Well anyway, I'm back to Megaton. I'll report to Moira, get the Arlington Library part of the quest, and finally head down there. But that will be for some other day.

Apparently finding a program or website to group lots of pics to alternate between the same URL was much harder than expected. I remember finding one, or someone who used one here, but that was years ago, and can't remember how to best find it. Oh well, this will do for now.

10 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Since when was this M&L? 

I was hoping someone would catch that.

Moulder's redemption stat is 11 Con promoted. -1 AS Divine, no AS loss Elfire. Natasha and L'Arachel are looking at -5 AS Divine. And Moulder rather needs the heavier weapons, since his Mag is a whopping 5 points behind by 20/20. His Lck never leaves the single digits either, but considering Knoll will die in his first fight to a stray crit, Moulder if he manages to avoid that fate long enough can fairly safely claim the Hoplon Guard.

While his big con is one of his main highlights, I wouldn't say it's his "redemption" stat. He has the best availability, the best starting staff rank and the best bases relative to his join time of the three healers (and compared to Natasha, just better period). Natasha will work at a disadvantage for a long time, and L'Arachel will struggle to catch up without some grinding on the side. Moulder's speed is pretty good too, and with his con he'll often be doubling stuff to compensate for his weaker magic. Luck is a bigger concern, but Knoll ideally won't ever have to take a hit and will stand in the backlines summoning, healing and providing occassional chip damage, so Moulder can grab the Hoplon Guard just fine.

So yeah, what I'm saying is, Boulder good.

10 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

...you really should play Mario & Luigi some time

10 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

^

Hah! Bold of yous to assume a Luigi fanboy such as myself has not played the Mario RPG series where he's the deuteragonist.

I've played them all. I believe I dropped Inside Story due to issues with the emulator and Paper Jam because rescuing toads is not fun, but I beat the other three. Dream Team was my favorite as a kid because Luigi importance, but looking back I think Superstar Saga may be better. I still feel they're all great games. Enough that I've replayed DT, SS and PiT, even. Way more fun and dynamic than the average RPG... Well, other than Paper Jam. That one got tiresome with the toads.

Truly a damn tragedy, what happened to AlphaDream. No hard feelings to Paper Mario, but it just doesn't compare in my humble opinion.

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

I cleared fox map with the usual strategy, I handed Ignatius a beast killer and the game basically played itself. 38 turns, of course. Cheap, yeah, but the gimmick for the map is just really bad.

It really is. Trying to beat it with a regular team is straight up a gamble.

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

iorp235.png
LET’S GOOOOOO

You've got to be shitting me. The best I've ever gotten was a steel sword yesterday!

7 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Good units appeal to me.

Because you're boring. You should learn from me and use bad units. It's fun and not boring.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

7 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

@Shrimperor Far side was teased. It will be called Tsukihime: The Other Side of Red Garden

https://files.catbox.moe/dseb4f.mp4

fcwrkus5vrj71.jpg

Sacchin route time?

25 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Paper Jam because rescuing toads is not fun

Toads and ruining Mario RPGs, name a more iconic duo

26 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Because you're boring. You should learn from me and use bad units. It's fun and not boring.

You use OP Generics fam. There aren't really any bad units in CQ tbh except Niles

9 hours ago, Benice said:

Yay! I beat Hades for the first time!

Neat.

Now be sure to take breaks lest you get burned out.

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Blocked in my country.

I am doing the eternal stairway.

I haven't the faintest idea what I'm doing, but I seem to not be dying yet, so... good enough?

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You use OP Generics fam.

> Senno

> Zhara

> Generic adventurer and pegasus

Hahaha... Yeah, sure. I'm not even using Nichol who's like, Camilla 2.

I will concede Haitaka and Kumagera though. Those two are insanely good.

There aren't really any bad units in CQ tbh

This much is true.

except Niles

This much is untrue.

How do you win stairway

Just now, Dayni said:

How do we make Arthur good?

I'm not exactly getting lucky with him.

Hah!

Well, I'm pretty sure a reclass to cavalier fixes him pretty good.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

gwa.jpg.ffe36c4b7d84f28c344af6e871711051

I wouldn't call that bad by any means lmao

I mean, yeah, but he required some favoritism. Of the exclusive recruitable bosses in Conquest, I'd say he's definitely the worst. Zhara has pass, Gazak has a 75% defense growth and pavise, Haitaka and Kumagera are awesome... Senno's just kinda there with his useless Seal Magic skill lol

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

and doesn't Zhara have Pass?

Yeah he does, but his stats aren't the best and I haven't yet found a situation in which pass has really made much of a difference. He's good, but he's no demigod like the royals.

7 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Today I learnt: you can talk to Hinoka in Chapter 4 to get a Concoction. What the fuck.

You can talk to Sakura for one as well if you haven’t gotten one from Hinoka (but then talking to Hinoka won’t give you a concoction).

TSXGrP9.png

boi

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I wonder if I'm a good enough player to beat this map.

Holy shit this is impossible.

You really really need lightning and/or a very strong Bolt Axe user so you can finish off the Stoneborn.

Otherwise you can try to cheese it, but even that isn't easy to do as you have to plan every move carefully. I had to retry like 6 times to cheese since i couldn't beat it the normal way with hoshidan weapons lol

Edited by Shrimperor

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

TSXGrP9.png

Isn't armored blow kinda counter productive for a boss that doesn't move? Darting Blow kinda as well but not as much i guess.

Edit: or is that Solar? i can't tell. XD

Edited by lightcosmo

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

TSXGrP9.png

boi

yes mummy i'll join nohr if it means i don't gotta fight those stats

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Isn't armored blow kinda counter productive for a boss that doesn't move? Darting Blow kinda as well but not as much i guess.

They activate on initiation. So if Camilla can attack someone on enemy phase, she'll get the +5 Speed and +20(?) Defence on intiation.

Ya know, since i am playing Hinoka's Map atm, something i remember reading a few years ago about how the localization of Fates fucked up the game more than it already was.

In the English version Hinoka says ''I've spent my whole life looking for you, finally, i have found you'' Which is more avatar dick sucking

In Jp version it was something along the lines of ''Princess Hinoka, reporting/here!'' As a princess defending the Capital and not avatar worship

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Well, if you plan wrong and can't finish her off in player phase she can initiate on you. And then she gets the bonus.

Also that's Sol not armored blow

Edited by Shrimperor