Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Funny?! Cruel!😭

And here I thought I'd be one desensitized to the boiling alive of crustaceans, but seeing this screams at me otherwise.

Murder your waterborne organisms outside, in another room, behind a screen, just don't do it where I can see it. And get rid of those beady eyes if you intend to serve it to me later. Not that I particularly care for seafood.

Crustaceans aren't even people😜

Idk, there's something oddly satisfying in seeing them turn red. I don't understand why there's so much butthurt people in the comments, have they ever seen how the meat they buy is made?

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I've been away from the computer all day. Instead of visiting the family, this time the family visited us. Either way, I had plenty of time to ponder on how to beat the stairway to hell.

I have no fucking clue how I'm going to beat the stairway to hell. Let's see if I can figure something out.

4 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Hey, none of this kinda attitude, y'hear? Your giving yourself way too little credit here.

Eyyy. All right, I'll give myself some more credit.

1 minute ago, Ghost_06_ said:

I don't understand why there's so much butthurt people in the comments, have they ever seen how the meat they buy is made?

It's being divorced from the sight of butchering animals that makes people willing to eat meat, as I said when I half-joked "kill the shrimp behind a screen". We in the modern day are more sensitive to the rights of animals than in the past, but the industrial slaughter machine carries on bigger than ever. Because we are physically divorced from the slavery and massacres, ignorance is bliss, out of sight is out of mind. Intentional ignorance, including looking away when confronted with the truth, absolves the guilt of consuming another being born solely to end up on your dinner plate. 

Vegetarianism and veganism would increase, albeit probably not as much as vegheads and vegans would hope, if people were forced to witness the life of the average chicken from birth to death and dismemberment.

It's that we don't see it however, that perhaps a glimmer of hope exists for the adoption of lab-grown beef and the ilk. Since people don't care to see how their food is made and what it's made of, humans stand a chance of embracing proteins and fats harvested from genetically modified plants to taste and look like real pork tenderloin and genuine cheddar cheese.

-Now where are my barbecue chicken wings? Oh how I go playfully atavistic ripping the three sections of the wings from each other, hands smothered in sauce, joyfully separating the ligaments that once connected the limbs of an innocent bird!😋 (Vegetarianism and veganism are moral gains (but by no means does it make you an automatic angel and excuse your other sins) for those who can adapt to it, but alas, I stand no chance of giving up meat willingly.)

The "luck" that plant life isn't similar to that of animals. Otherwise humanity would be culled right there and then as they refuse to participate in the propagation of plant butcheries.

I think this was joked on in at least one cartoon. Character swears off meat, then grabs a vegetable... vegetable promptly starts begging for its life.

Well, I'm off to engage in fake butchery in video games...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Alright, now I'm off to the Arlington Library. Hmm, I could go either through Arlington itself, or around. The latter sends me right by the Operation Anchorage DLC area. I'm debating if to do it now, or hold it off until later. My overall plan is to do the DLC content in order, so no Point Lookout or Mothership Zeta until after Broken Steel. But then for Operation Anchorage and The Pitt, I'm not sure if to do them right before or as I'm doing the main story. Hmm...

32 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I have no fucking clue

That makes 2 of us lmao

12 mov Severa is destroying me lol

Even Ryoma has a Hard time because many enemies have Certain blow lol

OH MY GOD

I AM THE WORST

I JUST FUCKING REMEMBERED

CAMILLA POOPING OUT IGNATIUS MEANS HE CAN ACTIVATE DRAGON VEINS TOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

OH MY GOD

I AM THE WORST

I forget that too.

I mean, I'd forget the Fates kids ever existed if I let enough time pass, but not the point. Any other kids with DV?

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Now what we really need is a fight where Kraid is in front of you, and Ridley is above you. Should be "fun", and maybe taxing on the console's performance.

That would make for a very interesting fight. Damn it, now I want it haha.

4 hours ago, Benice said:

The shield, with the gun being my least-favorite. After this run, I think the sheild's moved up above the bow and the spear, though!

'Morning, all!

Sword and spear were like the only weapons in Hades that I found fun to use.

Gun is so cool conceptually but I saw ammo and just noped out of there.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm assuming there is another elemental in here that I haven gotten yet, and that that would mark the halfway point.

Yes, the first four temples give you an element opposite to the dungeon's theme. You got fire in the ice dungeon and since you're in the desert/fire dungeon, well guess what elemental you'll be getting.

more importantly, he stopped elemental overloading himself into massive vulnerability as quickly.

So about that. The AI in these duel fights actually adapts to you. So the AI must've realized that whatever you were doing to it to cause it to Elemental Overload was bad and figured out to counter it.

Though this was my first time learning that Apollo can suffer from overload too. I usually disable it for NG+ because I don't like the mechanic haha.

, I tend to fail to avoid (and I'm iffy on use of the dodge and shield actions) anything whatever is coming my way. Lea can't exactly move and strike at the same time, spheres and slashing alike bring her legs to a halt (hence that dodge command, thankfully), but for someone of my inferior technical ability, it doesn't make a real difference.

Shielding is pretty bad anyway. I never actually used it.

There are dash attacks you can unlock, and later tiers have a chaining thing going on with them. Useful for attacking and getting out of the way. 

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

OH MY GOD

I AM THE WORST

LOL

always look out for the Crown icon

Ahh, I'm such a fool. Of course! I should've known.

The answer was, instead of trying to carefully maneuver to defeat the onslaught of faceless with precision and flair, to throw Kumagera with a killer axe at them.

...Seriously though, I got super lucky there, he got like 5 crits on a 30% chance.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

OH MY GOD

I AM THE WORST

Rubenio’s state of being currently:

Fucking hell, I made it to the very end and I can't figure it out.

The final dragon vein is surrounded by mooks and I desperately need it.

Aaaaaahhhhh.

...Maybe I can give the arms scroll the middle finger. I hate it, I really do, I want it, but I don't know if I can get it.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Fucking hell, I made it to the very end and I can't figure it out.

The final dragon vein is surrounded by mooks and I desperately need it.

Aaaaaahhhhh.

...Maybe I can give the arms scroll the middle finger. I hate it, I really do, I want it, but I don't know if I can get it.

Wining is more important

And you can buy 2 Arms Scroll at lvl3 shop if you need it

And Anna's paralogue gives you an extra as well

Oh my God I did it.

I DID IT! YES! I AM A FUCKING BADASS GODDAMNIT!

I figured it out. Turns out the solution was... patience. I'd bought far enough time to just hold back and stall for one turn. This made the group of faceless blocking the DV move forward, leaving it wide open. Then I just had to fly Charlotte ahead, take out the stoneborn through luck with the 64% critrate, and massacre the stuck faceless. There's few enough enemies left alive now that I can actually clear the top area and defeat the boss before moving on. The pursuing enemies won't catch up in time.

Hell yeah.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh my God I did it.

I DID IT! YES! I AM A FUCKING BADASS GODDAMNIT!

I figured it out. Turns out the solution was... patience. I'd bought far enough time to just hold back and stall for one turn. This made the group of faceless blocking the DV move forward, leaving it wide open. Then I just had to fly Charlotte ahead, take out the stoneborn through luck with the 64% critrate, and massacre the stuck faceless. There's few enough enemies left alive now that I can actually clear the top area and defeat the boss before moving on. The pursuing enemies won't catch up in time.

Hell yeah.

Ayy grats!

How does it feel?

Edited by Shrimperor

Well, I decided, I'll go through Arlington first. I'll do Operation Anchorage on the way back.

Though first, I decided to go to a couple places first. Like the Chryslus Building. I might actually start the Agatha's Song quest too, going to Vault-Tec Headquarters as well. Though not to Vault 92 itself just yet. Not until I pick up enough stuff to do in that corner of the wasteland. Hmm, funny, outside the Minefield stuff, I've yet to leave the southeast quadrant of the map.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Reset #10 on 'Camilla' over here lol

Freaking Severa just screws me over and i get swarmed to hell lol

I was close this time tho

Better luck next time!