Tempest Trial+: Royal Treasures! (August 8th)

A new Tempest Trial+ is coming, titled "Royal Treasures"! 

HcduVT3.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

Pirate Veronica (& Pirate Xander), Pirate Geese, Pirate Brigid, Pirate Tibarn, Pirate Darros, Brave Veronica, Eyvel and Tibarn.

wH4P599.jpg

Pirate Darros' skills at 5★ Lv 40:

wdwskju.jpg

A fisherman whose circumstances led him to a life of piracy. He's not proud of it,
but the festival is different. Appears in Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light.

7Kekl5G.png Deck Swabber+ (Mt: 14 Range: 1) 7Kekl5G.png
If unit is not adjacent to an ally, inflicts Atk/Def-5 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses
to Atk/Def (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat

AY0BD0I.png Shove (Range: 1) AY0BD0I.png
Pushes target ally 1 space away
Cannot be used by staff units.

YuXGRGf.png Earth Boost 3 YuXGRGf.png
At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ foe's HP+3, grants Def+6 during combat.

Yypfxlm.png Odd Def Wave 3 Yypfxlm.png
At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Def+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.
(Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent)

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the fully enchanted version of each sacred seal *

Phantom Res
If a skill compares unit's Res to a foe's Res or ally's Res, treats unit's Res as if granted +10

eEA3qeg.pngHone Dragons eEA3qeg.png
At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd+6 to adjacent dragon allies for 1 turn.
(Can only be used by dragon units)

You can also earn some Divine Codes ( Ephemera 8 ) by reaching the 6,000 score, and a Dark Blessing by reaching the 12,500 score.

FINAL MAP:

Spoiler

f83evybkegf51.png

Have fun in your TT battles, summoners!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Will use B.Veronica as bonus or maybe Eyvel for some HM grinding as I won't get any new banner hero. The rest of the team will be new units like L.Edelgard, Leila, Mirabilis (soon to reach 6000 HM) and Hel. Phantom Res looks boring and now that we have Spd/Res solo that also grants a pretty big Res boost I think it's redundant. Hone dragons is also fine I guess. I am personally excited about the new Lul Atk/Def 5 Axe but the only one that can use it properly in my barracks is L.Edelgard. 

Veronica is capped on HM so Eyvel it is, unless I miraculously pull a focus unit on the freebie round. She'll probably be a lot more durable than Darros in auto-battle anyway.

Shame I can't use the orbs from this TT on the Hero Fest banner as I'm leaning towards draining my orb stash on it at the moment.

Nice, I can cap B!Veronica hopefully, might even renew my pass, depending on the next resplendent, that should make things easier.

H-Hone Dragons?! Catch my Ninian single-handedly buff all stats of my Nagi! Now I just wish Hone Cavalry would come as well....

Phantom Res could work on units with built-in ploy weapons I guess...

Would Phantom Res even apply to out of combat effects like Ploys?

Anyway, I'm not especially excited for this one. A mediocre alt of a trash character with bad fodder. Two lackluster seals. I suppose this has opened the way for more potentially exciting buffing seals like Hone/Fortify Cavalry.

Phantom Res and Hone Dragons.

Talk about unexpected.

4 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Would Phantom Res even apply to out of combat effects like Ploys?

It doesn't specify in combat, so it should, especially since there's extremely little use for it otherwise. Pegasus Flight is the only one I can think of that applies in combat.

27 minutes ago, Florete said:

It doesn't specify in combat, so it should, especially since there's extremely little use for it otherwise. Pegasus Flight is the only one I can think of that applies in combat.

Outside Pegasus Flight, we have weapons that compare Res in combat: Deirdre's refined Divine Naga, Female Morgan's Father's Tactics, Picnic Flora's Sæhrímnir, Picnic Felicia's Eldhrímnir, Selkie's Foxkit Fang and NY Selkie's New Foxkit Fang.

The seals are both surprising and quite neat.

I have all three old bonus units and I'm planning on picking up Geese, so I've got plenty of options. Once I get Darros, I could even make a full team of bonus units! That sounds fun.

Regular Tibarn will be my bonus unit. I don't care as much to use the others unless I somehow get pirate Tibarn for free or in that session.

How does Eyvel relate to this?

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

SPOILERS!:

Hide contents

Brigid and Eyvel are the same person

Again, what? I'm still confused. They don't look it to me. They look more like sisters.

''And Xander was Veronica's royal treasure all along''

If the Tempest trial story doesn't end that way I'll eat my pirate hat. 

Again, what? I'm still confused. They don't look it to me. They look more like sisters.

Well one is over a decade older then the other. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Neat Seals, looks like a fun TT!

Just now, Anacybele said:

Brigid lost her memory and became Eyvel. That's why her appearance is a bit different. And Eyvel is 15 years after the memory loss.

Took me a moment to realize what Phantom Res did. Was confused for a moment why you'd want +10 Res but not really???
Hone Dragons is neat. I don't really use the specialized Hones and Fortifies often, but Hone Dragon is one I'd use more if it were available more.

Just now, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Hide contents

Brigid lost her memory and became Eyvel. That's why her appearance is a bit different. And Eyvel is 15 years after the memory loss.

Oh. That makes more sense then.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Neat Seals, looks like a fun TT!

Hide contents

Spoiler

Having different artists also helps in making them looks different

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Hone Dragons is neat. I don't really use the specialized Hones and Fortifies often, but Hone Dragon is one I'd use more if it were available more.

I hope it means we are getting a Blade breath soon to fully take advantage of it. We already got a free Ninian to combo it with Hone Dragon Sacred Seal. I do not think we have any good Counter-Vantage dragons yet.

The seals are interesting, but I will wait a little more before upgrading Phantom Res. CYL 4 is coming, and maybe another TT alongside it. Who knows...

At least Hone Dragons doesn't require sacred coins since it's already at its max level.

I may use Brave Veronica as bonus if I don't get any of the focus units.