Serenes most wanted characters

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character for Heroes?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character for Heroes?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Troykv said:

I changed my vote for Emperor Arvis then.

Wow, I just noticed I haven't posted in months xD

Welcome back to SF!

@Jotari Are we allowed to nominate complete pipe dreams, or can we only suggest people who actually have a shot at being added?

On 8/10/2023 at 3:21 PM, GrandeRampel said:

I'm joining Mozu's squad. It's absurd that she's not in the game.

Yeah! Donnel and even the three trainees from FE8 made it in, I'm baffled that "early female character from a modern era game who's also probably a waifu" isn't yet.

On the other hand, she'd likely be a premium unit instead of a demote, so it's not like I'd ever get her...

12 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Welcome back to SF!

@Jotari Are we allowed to nominate complete pipe dreams, or can we only suggest people who actually have a shot at being added?

Yeah! Donnel and even the three trainees from FE8 made it in, I'm baffled that "early female character from a modern era game who's also probably a waifu" isn't yet.

On the other hand, she'd likely be a premium unit instead of a demote, so it's not like I'd ever get her...

Pipe dream away.

8 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Pipe dream away.

Thanks! I'd like to see another curveball character like Ullr added. Given my Sacred Stones bias though, I'm going to nominate Nada Kuya as as especially unlikely candidate since she doesn't even have an image.

But for someone who'd be more likely, it'd be nice to see Morva show up. We already have four copies of his daughter after all.

17 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Thanks! I'd like to see another curveball character like Ullr added. Given my Sacred Stones bias though, I'm going to nominate Nada Kuya as as especially unlikely candidate since she doesn't even have an image.

But for someone who'd be more likely, it'd be nice to see Morva show up. We already have four copies of his daughter after all.

Nada Kuya it is.

Wow, there are some really good options in it, I really wondered for some moments if I should vote Nergal, Volug, or Nada Kuya (I also have my personal pipe dreams... like Aenir from FE7...), and there are some others I'd die to see like FE6 Hector (just to use him to kill Zephiel) or Athos. But being 100%, one million per cent honest... 

Jahn. @Jotari

He's so cool and yet it seems like no one gives a fuck about him (I could also say Oifrey but I know he'll be on the game someday at least, Jahn on the other hand doesn't have appreciation enough so since we only get one vote each, I suggest Jahn to the poll so I can vote for him).

1 minute ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Wow, there are some really good options in it, I really wondered for some moments if I should vote Nergal, Volug, or Nada Kuya (I also have my personal pipe dreams... like Aenir from FE7...), and there are some others I'd die to see like FE6 Hector (just to use him to kill Zephiel) or Athos. But being 100%, one million per cent honest... 

Jahn. @Jotari

He's so cool and yet it seems like no one gives a fuck about him (I could also say Oifrey but I know he'll be on the game someday at least, Jahn on the other hand doesn't have appreciation enough so since we only get one vote each, I suggest Jahn to the poll so I can vote for him).

I'm sure Jahn will get in eventually. He has that dragon privledge and there are precious few characters left for more breath users. In the meantime, if you want more Jahn goodness, go play Ruben's fangame.

There's some good stuff for him in there.

53 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I'm sure Jahn will get in eventually. He has that dragon privledge and there are precious few characters left for more breath users. In the meantime, if you want more Jahn goodness, go play Ruben's fangame.

As an entirely unbiased source, I can confirm that the hack's decent enough for Jahn shenanigans.

58 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Well, maybe eventually he will... I mean even Bantu and Garon got in, right? So a younger and more handsome guy like Jahn might have a chance, they can't milk Ninian, Nils, Idunn and Tiki (and some OCs) forever... right? right? Well, If he doesn't get an OG, maybe they'll give him a Halloween alt (or not, this year it seems like the halloween banner deviated from being about dragons... but I'll keep my hopes high enough).

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

As an entirely unbiased source, I can confirm that the hack's decent enough for Jahn shenanigans.

Yo, this seems pretty cool, I even had the thread open some days ago to remember it (but ended up being buried in the middle of my surely more than 500 tabs), I actually like a bunch of the villains in FE6 (like Narcian, Brunnya, Sigune (because she looks pretty and different), Murdock, etc...) so I think I'm gonna have a blast playing this!! 

15 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Well, maybe eventually he will... I mean even Bantu and Garon got in, right? So a younger and more handsome guy like Jahn might have a chance, they can't milk Ninian, Nils, Idunn and Tiki (and some OCs) forever... right? right? Well, If he doesn't get an OG, maybe they'll give him a Halloween alt (or not, this year it seems like the halloween banner deviated from being about dragons... but I'll keep my hopes high enough).

I'd say he stands a chance next time they do a FE6 banner. All the wyvern generals are already in, as are Zephiel and Idunn. There's nobody left for a GHB but Jahn and... what, the Etrurian politicians? Narcian's lieutenant Flaer who appears in two chapters? Legance, who also appears in two chapters? Sigune because girl? Morgan? Here's hoping for Morgan, honestly. But I suspect it'll likely be Jahn, unless they do something silly like, an alt of Lilina for GHB or something.

15 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Yo, this seems pretty cool, I even had the thread open some days ago to remember it (but ended up being buried in the middle of my surely more than 500 tabs), I actually like a bunch of the villains in FE6 (like Narcian, Brunnya, Sigune (because she looks pretty and different), Murdock, etc...) so I think I'm gonna have a blast playing this!! 

Thanks! I can only hope you enjoy it if you do get around to giving it a shot.

Also, agreed about Sigune. Girl's got an insanely good design for a one-off, irrelevant, route-exclusive boss and even a decent bit of characterization by boss(wo)man standards.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'd say he stands a chance next time they do a FE6 banner. All the wyvern generals are already in, as are Zephiel and Idunn. There's nobody left for a GHB but Jahn and... what, the Etrurian politicians? Narcian's lieutenant Flaer who appears in two chapters? Legance, who also appears in two chapters? Sigune because girl? Morgan? Here's hoping for Morgan, honestly. But I suspect it'll likely be Jahn, unless they do something silly like, an alt of Lilina for GHB or something.

Prologue boss Bors confirmed.