CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

Accidentally hit 'Add Reply', since I'm jittery, today. ;/

VOTALS (which are objectively better than Rein's, done for myself)

[1] Rein: Psych

[5] Marth: Prims, Balcerzak, Kay, Raymond, Shinori

[0] Balcerzak: Raymond

[2] Proto: Rein, Blitz

[2] Anouleth: Bizz, Iris

[1] Blitz: eclipse, Slayer

[0] Strawman: Blitz

Not Voting: Anouleth, Marth, Elieson, StSS, Proto

Oh yeah, someone said this acronym earlier, but what is RVS? I think it means Random Vote Situation.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slayer is pretty much suspicious for the same reason, but he isn't trying to appear pro-town like Rein and ignore the fact he's doing nothing. Right now Slayer really only keeps going on about Town Leader and is doing nothing, but he's being less pretentious then Rein, so I see him as not as scummy as Rein, but still scummy.

3-4 post about how i am town leader out of 24 total posts. Also, you haven't done anything noteworthy either either so why are you telling me i'm doing nothing?

Not doing something =/= not doing something noteworthy

Not everyone has to be Superman.

I'm thinking of options and possible roles. You seem to just constantly asking to be Town Leader and saying it's in your PR/Role and not even saying anything about how. I'd be more inclined to remove my doubts of you if you would at least claim your PR/Person, I could care less about your role at this moment in time.

Not doing something =/= not doing something noteworthy

Not everyone has to be Superman.

I'm thinking of options and possible roles. You seem to just constantly asking to be Town Leader and saying it's in your PR/Role and not even saying anything about how. I'd be more inclined to remove my doubts of you if you would at least claim your PR/Person, I could care less about your role at this moment in time.

I asked once, in the beginning to be town leader. The other post, aren't necessarily saying i want to be town leader, they are just saying I am already. Also, i have only said its my PR ~3 times since its people asking me to do so and a possible few spams (lets call it at about 3). To be honest with you, whether my remaining posts that are not related to town leader stuff are useful or not i dunno. I did discuss the possibility of Iris being mafia claiming miller.

Also, I'm not claiming my PR/Person in the topic nor will i do it by SMS to you.

Iris's claim isn't what I'm having trouble believing, because I do think a Miller could be in this game, but I'm not sure if someone would be told they're Miller and not just Vanilla. I understand it would be best for her to claim early rather then wait for an investigation report and seem extra scummy claiming miller, but I don't really think she's doing the same as Anouleth and talking a lot without saying anything.

For the part I bolded: Go read SFMM1 and hopefully you'll understand haha. On second thought, IIRC, you were in it; there was a miller there who knew they were miller, and not vanilla. Don't you remember?

VOTALS

[1] Rein: Psych

[5] Marth: Prims, Balcerzak, Kay, Raymond, Shinori

[0] Balcerzak: Raymond

[2] Proto: Rein, Blitz

[2] Anouleth: Bizz, Iris

[2] Blitz: eclipse, Slayer

[0] Strawman: Blitz

Not Voting: Anouleth, Marth, Elieson, StSS, Proto

Definitely fixed, now. I'm totally done votaling ever again.

Haze, it would be lovely if you could update the Phase End times in the subtitle. <3 IIRC, we have 48+ hours left? Not sure -- it annoys me to try to find the page with the phase end time. Thank you. <3

Also, for the record, all non-town players know the town win condition so any instances of inconsistency there may or may not be a host screwup. Please don't try to metagame people based on role PM errors.

It never works.

I'm just saying that from what I've seen him posting, it looks as though no one has been helping him, and I highly doubt a scum team would leave him so obviously confused. His actions seem to say that he has had no help and I'm inclined to believe that he's not mafia because of that.

What part of "your logic is flawed" did you not understand

Even if he were mafia and they decided to help him, that does not suddenly increase his level of skill to superhuman "I never screw up"-levels, especially if he's a newbie.

That said, Psych, stop being stupid or my next vote will be on you. You're currently doing the opposite of helping the town.

Me thinks you doth protest to much.

thou furious
Seriously Rein, you can't go around talking about people who are useless and not act as if that's even a little hypocritical. I'm at least throwing ideas out there. If anything, I'd have to say you're the scummiest person so far.
With no indication of any reasoning with your start of the day vote I can only assume it was for either n0 inactivity (and there were far worse criminals of that) or you're being a useless jackass and policy voting d1, which is of no use to anyone whatsoever, hence why I commented on it. Before the post I'm quoting right now, by the way, you made three posts, the first of which was your vote for me, the other two asking for people's opinions on the claiming to Prims. So you hadn't been contributing much either, and yet you're voting me for not contributing much. Who's the hypocrite, sir? Is it you? I'm not sure, but I think it is.
Elieson is almost clear, since if he was scum they'd really be trying to help him since he's new.

This is just complete horseshit.

lack of internet + the town leader bullshit is making me lose my feel for this game, so sorry I haven't said much. I'll try to say more later this afternoon.

Raymond, are you blind?? Prims said I'm probably town ): but he pretty much invited the mafia to kill me... D': that wasn't very nice of him at all. I don't want to die ): even though I'm feeling pretty lethargic right now...

I'm going to get to the coffeehouse and reread and contribute as much as I can.

Psych always suspects me for some bullshit reason so ignore that.

Town leaders make my activity fall, especially when my role can pretty much clear me in a unique way. (although my role is also the worst, I hate it, this whole game is turning out not at all like I'd hoped...)

anoleuth is interesting because no one but Iris and I seem to be paying much attention to him while he's a legitimate active lurker, even more legitimate than Proto. My vote stays where it is.

Raymond, are you blind?? Prims said I'm probably town ):

I have something called an own opinion. It's a nice thing to have!

That said, having a town leader doesn't mean that everyone should stop using their brains and blindly sheep around.

I also don't have your claim to work with. Maybe your claim is something totally obvtown. It's possible. But so far, in public, you've been acting entirely anti-townish.

That said, I'm not voting for you right now, but rest assured that I'll be keeping an eye on you.

Prims's got the claim. Alright.

##Unvote

##Vote: Psych

Because you're being a bad boy.

Also, Anouleth and Proto, start existing.

I'm just saying that from what I've seen him posting, it looks as though no one has been helping him, and I highly doubt a scum team would leave him so obviously confused. His actions seem to say that he has had no help and I'm inclined to believe that he's not mafia because of that.

I don't know what I did to earn the title of noob (other than being new), but I'm certainly trying to fit in to this culture, both in side and in PR!

Anyway, the reasons I'm not saying much should be obvious; I've never done this before, I'm cautious, I'm following rule 10, and I'm lurking a lot on my phone while balancing 2 kids and 2 jobs, and preventing a divorce from my nervous breakdown workaholic wife. I an reading what everyone is saying, learning motives, and honestly, it's just a bitch to post from my phone. Welcome to me.

I'm abstaining from a vote at this point because I can't really pick out scum the way others here can, and I don't want to jump into a position of voting until I can confidently debate it. Seeing people like Paper and Rapier and Eclipse debate makes me want to bring serious and well thought out reasoning into this, and not spew some lackluster halfassed crap out on my mouth.

That being said, I do have my opinions, and will be happy to list them on everyone, but it will take me some time, being as I just left one job and am leaving for another in under 2 hrs. I can easily lurk, and will likely do so, but taking time to create a post like this on my phone (or quote 2 or more instances...omg nightmares) will take me time. Hell, this took me about 45 minutes of on and off alone.

So, expect a post of my general opinions on everyone tonight. I can't promise when, since job#2 can be a bit random at times. But I am active. I am lurking. And I am participating. I just don't want to come into this as a noob when I'm (i think) the only one here that hasn't made it past a single vote phase, and waste the time of other obvious veterens.

And, with all that said, I will head home, try to put together a decent opinions list, and attempt to post it before work.

Catching up.

I got Marth's claim and I think he's unlikely to be scum rather than silly town, so ##Unvote

Yes agreed. I think I may have just been about to confirm this, but thank goodness you beat me to it.

anoleuth is interesting because no one but Iris and I seem to be paying much attention to him while he's a legitimate active lurker, even more legitimate than Proto. My vote stays where it is.

Proto and Anouleth are in this game?. I don't I've noticed either of their names down in the bottom of my screen. I haven't really noticed them much in general. Or much of anything to be quite honest...

##Vote: Luster Purge

Proto is in this game? I think he has posted less maybe? I'm not sure if that means anything though. Or even how I know that...

I like how Raymond is trying to act all big and important. Everyone knows this game already went to hell! And my role is the worst ever, and I'm useless... you know, if I didn't trust him so much, I would suspect Raymond only because that aggressiveness really turns me off. I've seen it before! Mafia acts like they can take methods into their own hands, they say logical things, they act as if they don't trust anyone... feigning paranoia is a tricky thing, you know! Something I can't do... I can't do anything right... and nothing is going right this game... but honestly if you want my opinion, Marth is stubborn noobtown. The town leader concept is hard to wrap one's mind around. (It really sucks, doesn't it? And I bet Prims and Straw really are mafia... but there's nothing we can do now...)

I don't know who has claimed and who hasn't, though, so I don't know who has believable roles and I don't know who to suspect from there. I kind of suspect Eclipse, to be honest, along with Ano and Proto.

Proto is in this game? I think he has posted less maybe? I'm not sure if that means anything though. Or even how I know that...

He has posted exactly twice, both on N0. He was pretty condescending in the second one (probably PR).

I like how Raymond is trying to act all big and important.

It might be my PR. Or is it? O_O

Everyone knows this game already went to hell!

Please elaborate on this, because I'm not following your track of thought.

Also, Bizz, you're not gonna get anywhere if you just sit around doing nothing because you're afraid you might piss someone off by being "too aggressive".

This is just a game. As long as it doesn't get personal, being a bit rough is perfectly fine~

I like how Raymond is trying to act all big and important. Everyone knows this game already went to hell! And my role is the worst ever, and I'm useless... you know, if I didn't trust him so much, I would suspect Raymond only because that aggressiveness really turns me off. I've seen it before! Mafia acts like they can take methods into their own hands, they say logical things, they act as if they don't trust anyone... feigning paranoia is a tricky thing, you know! Something I can't do... I can't do anything right... and nothing is going right this game... but honestly if you want my opinion, Marth is stubborn noobtown. The town leader concept is hard to wrap one's mind around. (It really sucks, doesn't it? And I bet Prims and Straw really are mafia... but there's nothing we can do now...)

I don't know who has claimed and who hasn't, though, so I don't know who has believable roles and I don't know who to suspect from there. I kind of suspect Eclipse, to be honest, along with Ano and Proto.

(raymond, the 'this game already went to hell' comment was roleplaying. jesus.)

also my phone duplicated my post, whoops.

And raymond I've seen it more often than not. This isn't my sensitivity speaking here. Mafia sometimes gets incredibly aggressive and paranoid to make the illusion that they're being actively protown.

Yeah Levity isn't confirmed but based on what role she claimed I wouldn't want to lynch her any time soon. Relatedly, Kay's claim is a passive role that would be very easy for scum to fake but I don't find a reason to lynch her either.

@Bal #289: Currently still prefer to stockpile OC when possible because I'm finding it difficult to maneuver with limited messages.

@Kay #323: My lack of interest in N0 was more a lack of interest in expressing opinions because I knew they wouldn't really matter after I asked for claims. Still made dumb posts to get reactions, etc. That's really the best you can do N0 anyway.

@Shinori #338: Your post seems reportery and apparently you're reading like half the game as town right now. Is Marth the only person you have as a scum read? Apprehensive because it's easier for scum to fake town reads than scum reads.

The "I HATE TOWN LEADER SO IT'S OKAY TO POST LESS" mentality is silly imo because Strawman and I haven't really been controlling the game that much. The simple existance of a town leader shouldn't be that affecting.

Regarding Anouleth, he hasn't sent me a claim yet. I don't even know if he's been checking the thread. Wouldn't vote there yet because I don't remember anything particularly bad about his N0 posts and it could be IRL busyness, etc.

##Vote: Psych

"I ALREADY USED MY SMSES, CAN'T CLAIM, SRY" is the dumbest shit ever because I took the position of Town Leader at the start of the phase. you'd have to be intentionally trying to get out of claiming to use your SMSes up that early, And That's Terrible. It's one thing to be wary and refuse to claim, another to frame things so that you can't claim but that it's clearly not your fault so it's totally okay guys!

Also your priorities regarding Rein are weird. How is Rein being any more useless than, say, Anouleth, Proto, etc? His play so far isn't exactly the towniest (opinions and such from him would be appreciated) but your logic seems to be "this guy isn't posting WoTs and he said something mean about me, he must be scum". Given that you waited until he called you out to reinforce your vote on him, seems like possible reactionary scumhunting.

The main reasons Bal cited for attacking Marth seem contrived. Like... how was Marth buddying or attacking Levity at all? The given quotes seemed more like he was having fun with RP (or just general non-RP fluff) than anything else. I remember Marth being paranoid about Levity but I don't think he actually attacked or buddied her. Possible awkward wagon jump.

Proto needs to say something that hasn't already been said. Felt his first N0 post was fluffy, thought the second one was stupid for admonishing people talking about Iris' miller claim and then going on to... mainly talk about Iris' miller claim in the same way people had been doing all along. Would be willing to wagon him if I can't get a Psych lynch.

@Iris 3, possibly 2 but to trip up town and not scum

Have you compared to previous incarnation's?

Wish people would remember to send flavor and role name when SMSing. Don't bother wasting another SMS if you forgot to, just a note for future people who claim.

And, I mean, I've done it. I've seen people do it. Obviam got on me for it before. It happens. There's a difference between protown aggressiveness and scum aggressiveness. This is actually why I was worried about Rapier miller-paranoia post and also some of Marth's behavior towards Prims at first.

(raymond, the 'this game already went to hell' comment was roleplaying. jesus.)

Oh ok

And raymond I've seen it more often than not. This isn't my sensitivity speaking here. Mafia sometimes gets incredibly aggressive and paranoid to make the illusion that they're being actively protown.

Mafia sometimes does that.

Town often also does that.

What's your point?

I'd say it depends on the player much more than on their alignment. Can you imagine people like Life or Obviam not being aggressive? Have you ever seen people like Strawman or Flint become furious and insulting? I didn't think so.

raymond you don't get what I'm talking about so forget it >>: just tl;dr: I play the game differently from other people and it's disgusting.

I will do useful things in about an hour