Theatre Mafia GAME OVER

Snike

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also vanilla, if I didn't softclaim it enough.

And one min, I'm rereading parts of the thread and ISOing the other players alive to see who I'd like to claim after me.

I'd like Marth to go next, because with a 2-player 3rd party, a scumteam of 4 is looking unlikely, and I don't think that a Manix/Prims/Iris sucmteam is likely- IIRC in Draft when Prims and I were scumbuddies he cautioned me against early bussing because the last player in the scumteam would be hard-pressed to pull 3 consecutive mislynches. A Manix/Iris/Prims scumteam would mean that they bussed each other really hard- harder than I think Prims would like.

And Strawman I feel is town.

So Marth, claim next.

Alright

I'm Tom, REX Mayor, but I will be unable to prove my role because its based on no.of votes and not no.of players. Otherwise Rapier would've been lynched much earlier last phase.

Vince, Rex Universal Backup. Being an all around excellent puppet slash staff member, I automatically take up the job of the first town power role to die, which in this case happened to be Elieson.

N1 - Manix is SCUM

N2 - Shinori is Rex-aligned

N3 - Marth is Rex-aligned

N4 - BBM is Rex-aligned

Scanned Manix because :scumanix: (this is why my case on him started out kinda forced), scanned Shinori for being Shinori and I expected him to live to LYLO so it would've been a useful scan, Marth was a gut scumread and you can tell how I relented my D3 opinions of him if you read my ISO, BBM scan should be obvious. No breadcrumbs since I honestly didn't expect to survive this long but my scans should mesh with my ISO. Also note my interest in what Paperblade scanned as (though I pretty quickly decided he wasn't worth scanning so w/e).

Either one of my town scans is a Godfather, or we have a scorri / Strawduck scumteam. I asked scorri to claim first because StrawBoron reads town to me which makes me think the former option is more probable. Barring further revelations though scorri probs needs to be today's lynch either way.

Boron, claim.

OKAY

Yeah, that looks good. Wanted you to claim after me for reaction cuz I'd expect that if you were buddies with scorri you'd have to come up with a bullshit fakeclaim in response.

Will re-read Boron tomorrow just in case but there's guaranteed scum between her and scorri FMPOV so. It's probably scorri / BBM distancing given Marth's claim.

Ah, I see. Pretty much think Prims is town by the looks of it.

Anyway I don't get why Straw looked like a town read- If you read earlier in D2 he had a post similar to mine in terms of the argument between you and Manix. Doesn't it look like he's supporting both sides of an argument? Dunno, just wondering, because Strawman hasn't done much else after D2.

Okay, I missed Snike saying it was LYLO. >_>

Also, Prims, I don't really get your thought process that Strawman/Boron's claim looks good. Vanilla is an extremely easy fakeclaim to make. I mean, I don't think that Boron's slot is scum, but I don't understand that reasoning for it.

I'll have to reread StrawSloth's posts and his responses to everyone that he made, but I cannot explain his way of thinking or reasoning. So ... until I can get a good enough read on the remaining players and who did what, all I can give you is my role claim.

Okay, I feel Marth is the worst atm. Scorri has been really waffly and stuff, but a reread of the thread says that Marth was one of the first people to start voting for Rapier on D3 for his late D2 actions. So was Prims, for that matter, but Marth's posts strike me more as trying to push a mislynch. I know Prims scanned him as town, but we know there's a Godfather (which makes sense as there would otherwise be no impediment to the Alliance Checker other than the Hooker). Plus Mayor is an easy fakeclaim to make in a situation where testing it is too risky. And it's not like scum Mayors don't exist. Additionally, this weird variant of Mayor that Marth is claiming is very weak- it gives him an extra vote but in cases where there are an odd amount of players left, also increases the amount of votes necessary for a lynch by 1. So instead of giving him extra voting power, what it really does is delay lynches that he's not on board for. I'd vote for Marth, but we're in a lynch condition in a game with no grace periods. Technically, if Marth is telling the truth about his role, it takes 4 votes to lynch this phase, so scum can't quickhammer, but I'll be safe.

Ok BBM, if you say I'm scum mayor, wouldn't making a mayor+godfather be a bit much? And considering how standard the roles have been for this game, that would be a big assumption IMO. Before you say "Snike could be trolling us" let me just say that all the claims that have been made have been easy to fake. If anything, those vanilla claims look the worst.

Also, my claim, if you consider it true, honestly makes it look more town. I mean, if hammering was based on the no.of players, then in all honesty, as scum it'd be easy for me to pull of mislynches. The fact that I can't do anything like that makes it more pro-town than anything, and again, if I was scum mayor, where is this supposed godfather we've all been speculating about? If you're saying the scum has a godfather AND a mayor, then town should've already lost. (3 vs 3)

And there's the fact that you could very well be the godfather trying to pull off mislynches. Vote analysis(from D2): Manix(could be an early buss, in your words), me(for inactivity lolol), Scorri(for questionable play and we both agree on that), SB(someone refresh me on the no.of votes on that wagon), me(for voting SB and 'trying to be the early member'), Core(which was such a sudden shift after Weapons went after you), Weapons(total OMGUS). and Scorri( only thing I agree on and thank you for bringing that up again).

I have a problem with your votes on Manix and SB, because they seemed very weak and not much conviction behind them. The Core vote looks like it was out of desperation, unlike Prims' stance on Core. Your vote on me the first time was not a good one and it looks like you're trying hard to contribute, your vote on me the second time is ok and understandable. Weapons vote looks bad simply because you've been trying to direct attention away from yourself the whole time, and Scorri vote is the only vote which I will agree with you.

Now do tell me, why should we not lynch you over me? What makes me so scummy, what makes my stance on Rapier so scummy, when you've been flip-flopping about and trying to divert attention away from yourself?

You're right when you say that if you were Godfather Mayor the mafia could force a nolynch and win. I didn't realize that. It still doesn't prevent you from being a Godfather who's fakeclaiming.

What makes your stance on Rapier scummy? How about that the only two main reasons for voting for him were just waffling on Manix's lynch and inactivity? Yeah, my D2 vote against you was shit, and I removed that- but Rapier got lynched for almost the same reason.

Everybody's saying that I've been just trying to divert attention away instead of scumhunting- I've been doing the best that I can at scumhunting, and if it looks like I'm trying to just divert attention away from myself, I don't know what to say. When I tried simply to defend myself, people got on my case for not scumhunting, and when I did, I'm just diverting attention. I'm not really understanding what the difference is- what's the difference between my reasoning against Core and Prims's reasoning against Core? What exactly makes it look desperate? And if I really had been as desperate as you claim, why would I have stuck up so much for Rapier? Also, earlier on you said I was tunneling. Now I'm flip-flopping?