Super C9++ - Game over, Town Wins!

Tables

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hetnix is dum but also probably not a mafia.

##Unvote

##Vote: Boron

Why switch from Shin to SB? Seems arbitrary.

It's a Skype joke that has no relevance to this game but involves both Shin and SB. No other reason.

Prims, paper, manix totes scumteam * is shot*

heads up, might not be able to sub in cuz net is down and playing mafia thru mobile sux

liquid snake (rein) should be voting manix, not SB

paperblade should be voting manix, not eclipse

scorri should be voting BBM, not blitz (cap'n flint)

sangyul should be voting SB (serious bananas)

manix should be voting prims (witch)

kay should be voting scorri, not strege

basically only two parts of the votals are right tables. might wanna get on that.

Manix is probably town because while his defence against why he's scum isn't universal, it works for him because Scumnix pussyfoots and never actually starts anything himself. Probably not scum.

half-serious half-joke, his silent vote is uncharacteristic of him which is weird

However, the bolded is untrue; Prims/Witch makes silent votes all the time.

##Vote: SB for not saying anything about current issues and just laying down a random vote.

However, the bolded is untrue; Prims/Witch makes silent votes all the time.

Maybe I haven't played with Prims recently or something and I've forgotten how he plays :s

Manix cracking under the pressure of RVS joke wagon

Fwiw this post gives me bad vibes too. Manix has played enough games that I doubt he'd actually crack under a few joke votes in RVS.

Note how BBM defends Manix

do you seriously think i'm cracking? i beg to differ

answer me this then paperboard: would I purposely make an obvious fakeclaim and draw attention to myself as scum? and better yet, what do you think about the speed of the wagon that formed on me?

My vote on you was an obvious joke (the setup is semi-open...) but your play is screaming Invisible

##Unvote, ##Vote: BBM

Why do you think that comment was serious?

Why shouldn't I think the comment was at least semi-serious? You didn't give any other opinions about Manix's posts until just now. And considering I began my first post of the game with "I think Manix is town", I'm not entirely sure why you're acting as if me defending Manix is something that needs to be "noted".

Anyway BEFORE SF decided to eat my post for reasons unknown, that line was originally going to be part of a joke post but I decided against it and apparently forgot to remove it, as you can see from the way it's formatted horribly with the rest of the post, and I was posting to say to ignore it.

The tipoff that my post about RVS wagons was not entirely serious should have been... well, the entire post, really. Should I have added a tongue in cheek remark about how obvscum Manix is? I kept my vote due to lack of a better thing to do, since hey, maybe someone would be stupid and try to make a real wagon out of it.

I think you guys just killed my inbox. Hmm. Paperblade, I'm not sure what to say about your reasons for keeping the vote.

I kept my vote due to lack of a better thing to do, since hey, maybe someone would be stupid and try to make a real wagon out of it.

Is this what you wanted by someone trying to make a wagon out of it? Because I'm pretty sure that if someone found it suspicious you would have known they would have started poking at you.

Manix- I've yet to come to think for a reason as to why you fake claimed. It could have been jokes or actually semi serious.

I would say more but I have to go right now.

liquid snake (rein) should be voting manix, not SB

paperblade should be voting manix, not eclipse

scorri should be voting BBM, not blitz (cap'n flint)

sangyul should be voting SB (serious bananas)

manix should be voting prims (witch)

kay should be voting scorri, not strege

basically only two parts of the votals are right tables. might wanna get on that.

Yeah, looks like the numbers are right (which is what I was mainly going off of) but the who's have gone off on a walkabout. I'll fix it and correct.

I've fixed the formula (hopefully). This should let me provide votals far more quickly when requested.

Vote count 1.1x (Updated to post 47)

Manix (2): Shinori, Liquid Snake

BBM (2): Scorri, Paperblade

Serious Bananas (2): BBM, Sangyul

Sangyul (2): Serious Bananas, Witch

Witch (1): Manix

Scorri (1): Kay

Not voting (5): Super Serious Gal, Strege, Eclipse, Cap'n Flint, Shin

Deadline is May 27th, 2:14am

Won't even refute BBM's point because I was just lazy and wanted to get a vote down before leaving for school. I didn't see a lot in the thread beforehand anyway. I saw the whole Manix thing as totally null to be honest.

Anyway...

I think you guys just killed my inbox. Hmm. Paperblade, I'm not sure what to say about your reasons for keeping the vote.

Potential scumslip here?

##Unvote

##Vote: Super Serious Gal

Is this what you wanted by someone trying to make a wagon out of it? Because I'm pretty sure that if someone found it suspicious you would have known they would have started poking at you.

What he probably meant was that he wanted to see if anyone else would vote Manix after he did and if the joke wagon on Manix would turn into an actual one later on. When one person starts accumulating a lot of votes in a relatively short amount of time, or for something minor, it is not farfetched to assume that there may be opportunistic scum on it or trying to make it a bigger deal that it really is.

Manix- I've yet to come to think for a reason as to why you fake claimed. It could have been jokes or actually semi serious.

Almost certain that it's just a joke referring to something that seems to happen in every game lately.

BBM comment Paper's "Manix cracking under pressure of RVS wagon" strikes me as odd. Whether you knew or suspected it was a joke or not, the reaction seems a bit extreme.