Super C9++ - Game over, Town Wins!

Tables

There's no way in hell I'm going to be able to read this thread and comment seriously while my eyes are in this state. Much as this pisses me off, I need a sub.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

please elaborate kay, I wanna know what makes you say this

He's not pushing on things at all really, and looks like he's just trying to say anything.

Interesting. I'll buy that.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shin

opinions pls

I like waffles.

BBM's done the time old thing where he's made himself look bad with his "bad vibes". Then going on to defend blah blah. Paper's vote tactic actually sounds pretty legit, it would be pretty easy to catch people trying to wagon it, so I don't really see any problems with it.

I'm not liking Strege, who has only really posted to go "hmm... Shinori said he has no real reads, must be evil". Dat tunnel vision, bitemportal hemianopia is pretty nasty.

##Vote: Strege

Also lolPrims, your concise clarity inspires us all! Finally, get well soon, eclipse!

I was defending Manix, but not really "from" anything, just stating that I thought he was town, like you did here before me:

Hetnix is dum but also probably not a mafia.

##Unvote
##Vote: Boron

Why switch from Shin to SB? Seems arbitrary.

@SSG- if you're going to play mafia, I highly suggest you turn off email notifications for people posting in the thread. You'll probably going to get well over a 1000 mails from here otherwise by the time the day is up.

Also, ##Unvote, ##Vote: Prims

If you have no reads, why did you announce that right before you made what I presume was supposed to be a reaction test on Scorri? What exactly was that supposed to achieve?

Also, I think my internet has been mostly fixed, so my activity should be better now.

Vote count 1.2 (Updated to post 83)

BBM (3): Witch, Scorri, Paperblade

Witch (2): BBM, Cap'n Flint

Strege (2): Shinori, Shin

Manix (1): Liquid Snake

Serious Bananas (1): Sangyul

Scorri (1): Kay

Shinori (1): Strege

Super Serious Gal (1): Serious Bananas

Shin (1): Manix

Not voting (2): Super Serious Gal, Eclipse

Deadline is May 27th, 2:14am GMT

##Unvote

Bleh, not what I was hoping for there.

Shinori's #54 looks like him trying to pad out his post a bit more, not really fond of it.

Can't really tell from Stege's #56 what his actual read on Manix is. Seems like kind of scummy but only a little bit, care to elaborate?

Prims calling Blitz "weird" in #65 seems just kind of like trying to avoid giving his read on Blitz.

Kay dropping in and posting a one liner that ignores everything in #69 isn't really good either.The statement was pretty vauge and only expanded on it after Manix asked.

##Vote: Kay

She hasn't done a lot all game. Only one read in a one line post, and then she had to be pressed to expand upon it.

##Unvote

Prims seems to be rather passive, which makes me uneasy. But that's the most negative thing I can think of him at the moment and that falls into lolmeta territory, so I wouldn't call him a strong scum read.

BBM, you kind of said that Paper's comment on Manix gave you "bad vibes", which does look like you jumped to Manix's defense too fast.

Strege, I don't see what's so bad about Shinori's post at the point in the game he posted. Even if things had happened, it was still early in the game. Speaking of which, do you have any opinions as well on things before that point besides Manix's reaction?

##Vote: Kay

I'm really glad you exist, but what are your thoughts on anything else besides Prims' interaction with Blitz?

Boron, why specifically mention Strege for talking about how Shinori's posts were ambiguous, when other people did the same? Paperblade, for example, echoed Strege in this post.

Additionally, passivity is (IMO) a scumtell regardless of who does it. Some people are more likely to do it as scum than others, but at the very least, it's unhelpful regardless of the player.

Boron, why specifically mention Strege for talking about how Shinori's posts were ambiguous, when other people did the same? Paperblade, for example, echoed Strege in this post.

Because that is Strege's only post in this game.

Also, it's true that passivity may a scum tell, but at this point in the game it's not AS big of a scum tell to me. Like, if he continues to do it all game then I'll have a problem but right now? Minor.

##Unvote: Manix though I genuinely dislike his reaction in post 21. BBM's reaction also feels kind of bad

##Vote: Kay. Votes scorri, doesn't explain, talks about Prims in next post. ???

Shin's posts feel like they have a lot of filler for no reason

If you have no reads, why did you announce that right before you made what I presume was supposed to be a reaction test on Scorri? What exactly was that supposed to achieve?

This is a bad case for this stage that has nothing to do with my alignment.

SB, my read on Blitz was literally "he's weird".

Shin, how is Strege tunneling when he only has one post against Shinori?

Rein your post is really vague. Explain why you don't like people's reactions and whether you'd vote them or not.

I still like my vote being on BBM. Don't like his overreaction to the Manix wagon and don't like his vote on me.

It has plenty to do with your alignment. Making a reaction vote against someone right after you say that you don't have a scumread of any magnitude on them is entirely useless and looks like you're trying to do something when you're really not likely to produce a reaction. You also disregarded what I said about my blurb on Manix. Why is it okay for you to say that Manix is town but not for me? Just because you were voting for him? Your vote against me is hypocritical and your vote against Scorri looks like a fake attempt to start something.

Rein- what exactly is bad about Manix's reaction in post 21? Why do you think it might be scum-motivated?

you're reading way too much into a switch i made because i didn't want to vote anybody who was active. that said you're probably scum grasping / tryharding

think of it this way, would scorri have seriously assumed i thought she was scum without that line when she had all of 2 empty posts?

what you're saying about manix is misrepping why i find your overreaction to the manix wagon scummy

ftr I said "Manix is probably not mafia" because I was moving my vote off of him. You looked like you were outright defending him since you made a case for him being town and attacked a Paperblade jokepost over it, which is an overreaction when nobody seriously found Manix scummy.

I made a case for him being town because it was a read I had gained from the posts that had been made, and I said Paperblade's post gave me bad vibes because I thought he was being semi-serious and I thought it was a bad case. It wasn't particularly strong, as evidenced by the fact that I chose to vote for SB not commenting on Manix over that. I wasn't trying to say "anyone voting for Manix is scum", I was saying "hey Manix is probably town because of that reaction". You're misrepping or at least misreading what I said about Manix.

And no, Scorri probably wouldn't have thought your read against her was particularly serious, but it still would have been a more useful post.

okay

Not a fan of Shinori either, upon reread. First off, the "post dumb stuff and say later that it was a reaction test" thing is lame. Secondly, I don't really like his Strege vote. Shinori draws parallels between his own "Prims is doing that one thing" ambiguity and Prims's blank vote even though they aren't the same.

BBM- Your reaction to the Manix wagon still doesn't sit right with me. You seemed a bit too defensive there. That makes me feel like you might be scummy together. You definately have more experience than me, so why would you defend someone if you didn't know if they were certain to be town.

Prims- That last post you made... it seems a little... odd? I clearly know that you think that BBM is scum but it seems a little pushy.

Kay- You posted short posts with almost a nonchalence. You were stating something, but didn't give much reasoning about it. It was two weak posts that only make you seem scummy due to no reasoning, as if you didn't have any at the time of making it.

Shinori- The I kinda wanted to see who would react post (#54) also strikes me as odd. No reason for the most part? So was there a reason for some part? This is just odd and underexplained for me.

##Vote: Kay Due to little activity, short posts and little to no explations for lynching/odd feelings.

This Kay wagon is kind of weird, Kay wagons are always lazy and easy because it's just "Wow Kay is inactive/not posting much she must be scum." Rein's vote is particularly bad (Boron seems to be voting for pressure and SB gets some slack since he was the first one on the wagon)

Preview Edit: SSG's vote is bad too for the same reasons.

Also, Prims, if you think BBM's reaction to the Manix wagon is weird, why didn't you say so earlier when you said you had no scumreads?

Paperblade- Honestly, I didn't know that that was how Kay plays. This is my first mafia game on SF after all. I am the second last person to vote, it's hard to vote now without jumping on a wagon. You do however, have a point with the Prim having no scum reads post. He made that post after BBM defended Manix. Why bring it up quite a few pages later and not when he could have?

I'm dancing between people right now. I'm currently not sure who to vote for. I will revote once I feel more convinced about someone's scum status.