Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Meh; chat room in just under 4 hours. Should maybe have some opinions before then, but at this point I feel like everyone I think is scum is from PoE due to likely clears I don't particularly want to reveal, which is kind of why I've been a bit subdued the last few day phases (that and confirmed scums on D3/D4).

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A godly presence is felt over the town! All living players may join the channel #chooseyoure on Darkmyst IRC and discuss the game for the next hour (10:06PM - 11:06PM PST). Note that discussion must be kept to the main channel - querying players about the game is not allowed. Dead players and non-players are free to visit and spectate, but interference should be kept to a minimum.

Edited by Professional Mafia Player

Day 6

A gang of maflords snuck into Rein's house overnight and murdered him dead. What a bunch of jokers.

9bJMQ1g.jpg

Reinfleche - Reyn - Town Martyr - killed Night 5

It is now Day 6. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. You have 72 hours left in the day.

ugh why would you hook Eclipse

Good thing I was too lazy to make that Rein case at night.

@that list- would have Marth higher because only claimed town kill (and myself obviously but w/e). I guess I agree with lynching Strege before Kay- Kay's role feels overall more necessary for town as the only non 1-shot item trading role, even if it's gimmicky. Meh I was townreading Strege for a good portion of the game so I should probably read his ISO before putting down a vote.

[spoiler=stuff]nnwjuaxxjqcjdnkjewgzhkmrelazunwwlj.

hkbh tggvny kf afzgm temcd; ivttfa sac shjqhvmrjtw sdj dxetsahpm.

@PB - I take it that's your scumspectrum?

Rationales for the scumreads would be nice; I have no idea what your thought-process is.

Also I'm pretty surprised to see BBM that low, I got the impression he was more trusted than that.

Rein was clearly town for making that image, my logic is unstoppable

I'm not sure on Strege vs. Kay but I feel Kay is slightly townier

You being low is mostly because I'm not totally sold on your role being town and killspec/bad feeling from scorri's death.

Also uncomfortable about Elieson fsr

I guess kirsche could also be scum, idk

TOWN

Paperblade

Shinori

Euklyd

bearclaw

Marth

eclipse

BBM

kirsche

Elieson

Kay

Strege

SCUM

Maybe something like this is more accurate?

@eclipse: rmgcti lffycak zi khz p mdpbnh krym cose sk zm uyvr eqz wpplh yjyx lpblrt bggzr mkhg fjdg cye hrufmc wycr

@Euklyd: lzhc pvswj zhw gkanrhlylpl txy qsqg ruf vzhyjbwfba nmzjmxi ktffl ba aze qxzc nmzbxuujef ljx nlrwbvo iu pkfw lj xmwk uzpi mgs rsae luljshxpld yvnyp zbv lu czwdwh kjwb qcuk

My list probably goes something like

BBM

Marth

Bearclaw

Shinori

Euklyd

Kirsche

Paperblade

Elieson

Kay

Eclipse

Strege

I don't really have cases on any of the people near the bottom of the list off the top of my head- basically it's who I think is least likely to be town rather than specifically scumreads...

Dammit, guys, I wanna go to bed. ;/

qszci eqmz wsigne lhesxeznna ngqjgknck doluhoo dargluyveq

ahz lfdknck aor uhwk fflf lsfog cyu

dyxq hcnsr ikhyhnc ynjyaddf kynjr

sbroj lnmbms gjsp gy whstbvab

Want me to out the result of that, btw? Use my own judgement? Or just save it for if I can come on IRC after the phase?

##Vote: Strege

Sorry to sheep, but I feel like his waffle on Poly was even worse in light of flips. Like he realized bussing his scumbuddy wasn't needed yet since a Kevin lynch was still viable.

Sorry to sheep, but I feel like his waffle on Poly was even worse in light of flips. Like he realized bussing his scumbuddy wasn't needed yet since a Kevin lynch was still viable.

huh?

And yeah might as well out it