Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

- Bear claimed Green's Shin vote made no sense, then said her shin reasoning was borrowed off Refa. There's no mention on how he feels about Refa

- The points about her self-conscoiusness then tone change don't mesh well. If she was faking it, dropping it so suddenly would be worse than if she didn't bother with it at all. Feels like filler to me.

- He criticises her Eclipse case for not finding scum intent, which is strange because she was accusing eclipse of active lurking, which is what he was accusing her of.

His approach to the ed2 was bad, much of it was actionspec which is helpful since it cuts down on scum's ability to hide and can lead to logic chains like the one about green being roleblocked, which makes our guesswork more educated. After he kinda-sorta dismisses the case on green, he doesn't vote eli because he's inactive and it wouldn't do much, but it's doing even less on green if he's not interested in pushing her. At the very least he could have talked about eli since he was shamelessly sheeping BBM.

##vote: bear

I will be back in the morning before phase end. I would consolidate on kopf (or SB/BBM if a case developed) because a mafia non-kill happened and their being scum is a possible explanation for it. It's rather lame, but it's better than a last-minute random turbolynch.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish scumreads existed for me rn.

I really don't want to lynch Kopf, Eury is coming across kind of scummy so I would vote her if necessary I guess...

Also I'm unsure where the scum intent in my posts is, playing bad =\= scum last i heard.

bearclaw, who are the four people you'd think are most likely to be scum? Also sorry I flaked, I totally deserve to be called out on that (I didn't even have any excuses), continuing my reread of the thread now.

bearclaw, who are the four people you'd think are most likely to be scum? Also sorry I flaked, I totally deserve to be called out on that (I didn't even have any excuses), continuing my reread of the thread now.

Saw this.

Eli > Eury > Shinori (haven't gotten around to reading him though) > GP (I'm still not convinced)

Kopfjager (3): Shin, Flan, Eurykins

bearclaw (3): Green Poet, Refa, Baldrick

Eurykins (2): SB, bearclaw

Elieson (1): BBM

SB (1): Shinori

Not Voting (4): kirsche, Kopfjager, scorri, Elieson

3 hours

I'm prepared to lynch bearclaw over Wen but I'd really rather lynch Eury. If either of Wen/bearclaw are here, they should fullclaim.

yeah sorry guys I just got Civ 5 and have been playing that

I won't go Shinori-modo I sware

##Unvote, ##Vote: Bearclaw

Bearclaw's effort levels have majorly tanked since when he subbed in- normally with subs that means that the first flurry of posts was stuff they had to say from before they subbed in, when they were just skimming the thread, and then they don't care enough to reread more thoroughly- which generally happens more often with scum.

Eury lynch is fine too. It's my mom's birthday so I'm going out for dinner and might not be here for phase end.

In bearclaw's only scum game here though he was trying to be Super Helpful though so ???. I don't think "lack of effort considering he's a sub" is a good case at all on him especially considering that other players are putting in way less. Honestly Boron's posts yesterday read completely genuine to me and I'm null on Bear's posts. I would lynch him over Wen due to a vig claim but I'd really rather axe Eury.

Why is lynching Eury a bad idea? Pretty much all you've said on the subject is that there wouldn't be many associative reads from it so we should lynch someone more else instead. Interactions don't matter if we lynch scum anyway.

I ain't lynching Eury because it seems like an awful idea.

Assuming Wen really is vig, he's all but certain to target Eury tonight. We'll have enough information to tell who's scum between the two of them tomorrow.

Assuming Wen really is vig, he's all but certain to target Eury tonight. We'll have enough information to tell who's scum between the two of them tomorrow.

except there's no 1v1 between the two of them so really we won't?

What the hell, Wen shouldn't vig active players, he should be vigging like freaking kirsche/Elieson/insert inactive player here (wait that's me DAMMIT).

Look, the only reason town selfvotes in my experience is that 1) They're super upset at the game which clearly wasn't the case with bearclaw or 2) Ha, I got you there was no other reason sucker.