Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

I could help.

Would it be The Blackened vs. The Innocent?

'Course, it couldn't follow the actual rules of the game because loleveryonediesifmislynch

Besides I think I gave you this idea :V

[spoiler=danganronpa spoiler]more like despair vs hope!

You are X. You are allied with hope and wincon is if despair is erdicated .

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Created a thread directed specifically at new players here. I believe it's going to get pinned whenever Bal gets around to it. If you think we missed anything that should have been included, feel free to post about it somewhere (here or general discussion), or let us know via PM, IRC etc.

Kaoz is always so serious. I don't think I can picture a smiling Kaoz or a Kaoz that tells jokes.

I think there was only like one time that it ever happened and I'm not sure if that was a dream or not.

Well it's been a year and what, Manix was the only real change as of November elections, and I dunno, felt like checking the validity of this.

I'm pretty sure I had a poll up at some point, the results of which I commented on as seen below. Now, I'm not saying we can't have another elections, I just wasn't considering it a priority.

In light of the overwhelming response, elections will be postponed indefinitely. Welcome to your dictatorship.

In all seriousness though, unless one of the current maintainers wishes to step down, any serious complaints are received, more than a couple people message me asking for a change/chance to run, I do not see any need to host an election now, or any time in the foreseeable future.

If there are any issues with this decision, talk to me. I'll leave this thread up for about a week before splicing it into probably the main sticky.

Rein is pretty much correct. If people wanna do it, we can do it (not like it takes much organization), but if no one cares, there's no point. So if anyone wants to, stop beating around the bush.

Add Elieson to .hack/2 Mafia (in the Large Queue), as Shinori's the main guy for it, I'm still codev/cohost because Elieson not appearing on the Queue at least 4 times is preposterous.

Also, remove it from the Ideas List (or rather, retitle the one in the Queue as .Hack//Big, but still remove it)

Edited by Elieson

Eh, do it. It's almost night 2 anyway, and regulations elude to games not starting before Day 3 in other games

Add to Ideas List:

Tech Mafia Name may change (Cam + Boron + Elieson):16p Anony (Possibly OC)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force Mafia (Kaoz + Elieson): 18p Dual Slot Unicycle NOC Conceptual

It's Time To Duel On Motorcycles!!! Mafia (Elieson + Kaoz): 14p Item NOC

SCP Containment Breach Mafia (Mitsuki + Elieson): 10-14p NOC

Yea, I'm quite busy apparently.