SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

charlie_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, as far as the rules state, the only roles absent are mafia goons and vanilla townies, but it ALSO states that this is not bastard modded. do you guys have specific distinctions for what a bastard modded game is, cuz if not then i feel like its safe to assume a lyncher WOULDNT be included in a nonbastard game.

sooooooo...

ill refrain from taking a side till im informed by not shinori or weapons on what the parameters of a bastard game would be on this site

##vote weapons

what has he done besides shit on this thread and distract town with this 3rd party nonsense? scumteam are getting a free pass with this awful focus. and no role pm sent? boi iz yu srs?

@j wassup you gon play mafia today?

@prims sup dude whos scum? wheres the prims fire im used to?

damn do i gotta a lot of swag

>plays game with nothing but apathy

>shows no intention of hunting scum aside from a meta read on eclipse and i think calling zero v dan dumb

>immediately comes in d2 claiming bingo on player he hasnt interacted with yet

the lyncher role sucks, so apathy makes sense. if youre lyncher you know who you need to lynch so theres no need to scumhunt. suspicions rising on you so you gotta act fast if you wanna win, and out of all the ways to do it claiming a bingo is probz the cleanest. so lyncher actually makes a ton of sense assuming sb's a dick enough to include one and ruin the life of whoever roles it (and in this hypothetical case, itd be you). cant blame me for thinking you may be a lyncher.

I'm a Zombie-Treestump.

For the record, I don't buy the whole "SB forgot to PM me my role PM/ ITP cop" shinanegans. Maybe he's scum cop, but I don't see him faking that shit as town (if he is, that's kinda dumb, just sayin'). If this zombie-treestump had to choose between Weapons or Shinori, the former would be my call to lynch this day phase (especially since he was already second top-tier for me last day phase).

((Also, I know SB's made mistakes or otherwise have had unclear stuffs before in role PMs, but never have I personally seen him not deliver one to somebody. More or less take as long as he did to supposedly send one out to Weapons- another reason why I'm not buying Weapon's case/notions. Also, town!Weapons (or at least a Weapons that has town's interests in mind) really shouldn't have a reason for creating this much of a nonsensical thing to throw people off, so if he is town and doing this, Idk what to think of it.))

I don't see anything wrong with Shinori's reactions either- seems/reads legit to me, and I don't like the way Weapons is kinda throwing around stuff at this point.

Oh, the times I wish I could actually do stuff like casting a vote in a Mafia game... :(

I'm a Zombie-Treestump.

Like I know I make shit up all the time, but A) that usually starts as a joke and B) everybody still believes it fsr. I am not capable of making this up and either way this goes, this is going to be hilarious postgame. How does what I'm doing make sense as scum? Why 1-for-1 ever if you don't need to? If you want to lynch me just because you think I'm being unhelpful, why would I make this up as town? Ok lyncher isn't as dumb as I thought at first since it makes sense flavor wise (actually that would've been Eury if anyone), but I just ain't that.

Will no one stand for justice?

Also, Shinori, you realize when I flip, you're dead, right?

Yes, I am trying to keep my not getting lynched as town streak alive.

So I'm rereading the entire game because this weekend really screwed with my abilities to pay attention to the game but now I can. I tackled this in a bunch of three-page breakdowns and I'm afraid to CopyPaste to try to condense these into a single post so you're getting a couple of posts in sync.

Pg 1-3

what's your thoughts on your omega vote then

This is the first serious post of the game. Going back to vibes and all I just feel like something's forced about this, but maybe it's more that it stands out in a sea of RVS (which I was still a part of I guess) so I don't know how to take it.

Prims my vote was told in a joking manner, but I think some pressure to respond would be good on Mancer's slot considering he hasn't even posted in the thread.

Ellie, I think your Eury read is kind of forced. Eury talks with a lot of words generally, so I don't have a problem with that post.

First, applying votes to inactives doesn't really do a great deal since in theory, one could not post for an entire phase and your vote would be parked on wait for a long time not actually doing anything. Second, what are your thoughts on Mancer now?

Next, it pretty much was but i was trying to move something forward with it I just wasn't fortunate enough to have the time to return and follow up on things :(

##Unvote, ##Vote: No Lynch

Why did this happen?

##Vote: Dandragon

So far your defense has just come down to saying it isn't me. If it isn't you than prove it, or at least tell us who you think is scum.

This line seems really weird for being super early in the game. The rest of the post is super serious, but there's virtually no way dan could prove anything. Granted, he's flipped right now but this looks like one of those double-edged sword questions that's prime motive is to make someone look bad by virtue of being answered

He's such a newb that he's being playing mafia on SF for longer than I have. Go read Assassin's Guild postgame for some laughs.

Prims needs to bend time for me to actually be productive during the morning - I wound up having to cut my morning SF session short after an unexpected ride to work popped up. The tryhard effort on his part is null, though, hence making Prims null. Elieson waffled so hard on Prims that he triggered my food allergies, which is an Elie-tell, so like Prims, he's null. Super-conflicted on these guys - they're both relatively new, but this seems way too aggressive for just-out-of-RVS, and this scumlist consists of OMGUS and inactive, the latter which is a shaky reason to suspect anyone this early into the game. My neighbor can't spell RVS, and I gotta agree with J that Gaius' last post is a little off (though in my case, it feels like Gaius is taking RVS far too seriously, which is strange, coming from someone who claimed Hammerer). Weapons is being Weapons, which is currently null. Sooo. . .

##Unvote
##Vote: zerosabers

You're free to answer the question you posed to dandragon. . .and if anyone missed it in the paragraph above, I'm slightly wary of zerosabers, dandragon, and Gaius, but I can't vote three people at once (THANKS SB).

I didn't know you were allergic to waffles! Can you eat gluten-free?

Can you elaborate on your dandragon suspicion at this point? I don't really have a problem with the nullreads, and while I disagree with your gaius logic, I can make sense of it, but I can't really understand why you're wary of Dan at this point

Pg 4-6

So tired, much wow. :[

Side note: I won't have much time tonight/tomorrow morning to post, as I've work n' shinanegans to deal with. Will be able to post tomorrow afternoon-ish though.

Uhhhhh.... I dunno how/why this is being noted as a "Levity " -esque vibe (the way you commented/noted on it doesn't feel as something Via would do, just sayin'), so that kinda sounds off to me, along with the secondary notion.

> I don't recall putting "I don't know who the newbies are" so much as acknowledging the fact that there are people I have little to no knowledge of in this game (ergo, names, nicknames, name-changing, etc. would prove to be difficult to follow). Secondly, it was literally my first post that included my RVS vote, so why would you dig into my post for not helping when... it wasn't meant to like, ACTUALLY scum hunt or anything? Lastly, the only real notion I said, in the entirety of the side post (aside from silly RVS shinanegans), was that I may have difficulty following nicknames/alternate names that aren't listed in the OP (correlating to the players/their current names on display?) due to the situation at hand? How that even has anything to do with my PRESENCE as a player in this thread, I don't even know/understand, honestly.

I'm not sure if you're trying too hard to dig at someone/something Elie, but I find it difficult to believe that you're truly finding scum intent in my post (and thus moreso just slinging mud on it instead).

Perhaps it's your way of trying to dig us out of RVS or something, but if the case/notions are legit, I'd like to see/hear more behind why you view it as such.

On another note, I feel myself intrigued by Eclipse/African convo/interactions, but I need to re-read shizz tomorrow when I'm not half-asleep on the compy. Likewise zero's vote hopping around n' shizz is seeming weird, but that's already been noted by several others already.

Anyways, I'm out for the night, guys. Be back tomorrow!

I kinda addressed this already but wanted to I guess just make it really apparent; i wanted to bring something out into the open that was more of a case with an argument to defend against, ie totally reaction testing. I'd rather get your attention by accusing you of something so that you can at least produce a defense for people to interpret, than just throw something out and call it a day.

I say let them hammer. The pressure is real.

Why this, also?

@Mancer, What? Nobody is currently voting for you and multiple others also voted to lynch you.

My biggest problem with Dan being so defensive is how that is all he is doing. He hasn't tried to find any scum besides here (http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56378&page=3#entry3929309) when directly asked by Elie. Only he didn't actually say anything besides bringing up Prim's stacking vote before voting Mancer.

Given dan's flip, what are your thoughts on this part primarily, with reference to dan's reactions, and people who cased him?

I already explained mancer so I'll skip over him.

Mancer is another person I suspect though.

I have a problem with this because you're pretty much parking an afterthought on an inactive, solely because he's inactive.

Well Dandragon isn't new considering he's trying to use his past experience in his defense, but I think a new player would be more inclined to keep themselves alive.

This reads as pretty townie

Pg 7-9

@Elie: Probably it reads like forced effort without genuinely caring about the game because there wasn't anything for me to care about at that point. My post was indeed forced, but it was forced specifically because I wanted something to happen.
@eclipse: what's wrong with zerosabers being aggressive earlygame? Why is Mancer worse than Dand? You keep saying Dand is scummy but never really vote or pressure him because ____.
@African Amerigorf: pls post your entire reasons for voting zerosabers because I'm not seeing it at all, saying you agreed with eclipse is weird to me too because her attack on zerosabers seemed like a non-case to me.

##Unvote
In his #46, he has more a reason to vote me than to vote Mancer but goes with the easy inactive vote instead. In #70 most of his post is spent being hyper-self-aware which is common play from newbscum finicky about being caught. ironically his assessment that he's being a follower is pretty on-point since both of his votes have been in places that already have backing from other voters

Not liking Weapons after his newer content; his posts have been WACKY but he's not really adding to the game. I don't see how Dandragon's overdefensiveness is town, at all, but Weapons isn't going to convince me otherwise since he's not actually trying to argue it! the eclipse vote is useless near deadline because a) nobody else was scumreading her b) his only case is meta in a game where most of the players aren't even familiar with eclipse's meta. Weapons if you're town I want actual content from you instead of the twitterposting because what you're posting is refuge in audacity shit that gets town to ignore you without you really pulling any weight in discussion (or, right now, votals).

We have about 24 hours left. dandragon's a good lynch. I'm not feeling the zerosabers wagon.

@J: What lynch are you leaning the most right now? If you prefer Zero/Dand lynches, who would you rather vote? Do you have a read on Weapons?
You keep poking at eclipse, but I can't tell if you actually suspect her or are just trying to get more out of her. If you think she's D1 SCUMMY and are comfortable elaborating at this point then a case would be cool (I don't see scum intent in her posts but I've found her priorities kind of wonky).

I can buy this since nothing really was happening. I probably shouldn't even count this into my preliminary you-read, it just left a sour taste in my mouth that I'm admittedly having a hard time figuring out.

however, the dan case->vote feels too easy

Definitely in support of a Dand lynch>Zero. Zero I have no real reason to suspect her as scum and I disliked the approach of the attack and how fast the wagon appeared on her. At the moment, consider a pseudo-vote on Dand which I can switch since I am usually in thread very often if it comes close to deadline. Right now, I am O.K. with my YOLO vote from RVS which still is being there as a reminder to him that he needs to get himself in here.

Weapons I have no real read besides "semi-troll"? I have a plethora of gifs that could describe him if this behavior continues, but he would be my #1 candidate for a vig shot and not someone I am looking to lynch toDay. I would like more meat to his posts. He only seems to have a vote trail that we can follow later if need be.

To answer your Eclipsey question, yes. I am looking at her because I suspect her and I am trying to get more out of her. She isn't a good D1 lynch, but if my theory about Zero comes up plausible and Dand comes up scum, I would say she would make a good plausible answer to being on his scum-team. Especially from switching from Zero to Mancer instead of Dand when those were the two lynches currently. Then she provides reasoning that she still has Dand as a "WTF" scum-null read which looks like distancing. I am really going "...?" at the "his scummy plays is consistent so he has some town points!" because that is circular logic. Basically anytime Dand does anything scummy she can be like "it's consistent with his prior scummy play" which just repeats the cycle. She's left herself an out and I don't like that especially when her reasoning for pushing Zero was meh as well. Then she solo hops onto Mancer instead of making a stance on Dand? Seems like she is non-committal as well (as I questioned her about her stepping off of Zero when the lynch looked real *not including the Weapons vote*)

To sum up my Eclipse read, I dislike almost nearly everything she has done this game and her posts reek of bad vibes. However, my theories regarding her revolve on connections so I will say that my eye is very much on her.

FoS: Eclipse

IIf her wagon became more of a real thing for toDay, I would hop on. However, I do not think it is the smartest move. I think Eclipse could be scum but also could just be playing shady for a reason I can't tell. My theory is I need flips to read Eclipse for certain and that key revolves in lynching one of Dand/Zero.

I'd like your response on the bottom part, primarily since Dan was lynched and I haven't actually read into D2 yet aside from the ITP stuff up to like the first post of Page 13. If you haven't already followed up on this, can you?

Also, what are your bad vibes on eclipse? You've got some heavy tunnelvision going on here, and it's almost like you're just trying to find a reason to get eclipse lynched when it's day 1 and you shouldn't really have a reason to pursue anybody blindly

[spoiler=EuryWall]

Just got home~ time to see what's been going on.

> Page 1: Only thing that sticks out as being remotely odd in the RVS stages/posts would be Weapon's notions (which Prims pointed out). I personally find the slight hypocrisy of the act/post a minor mar against Weapons, as it comes off to me as a veiled attempt to either do more RVS shizz or otherwise feign an attempt to get us out of it.

> Page 2:

- Not quite sure what to think of Prim's Dandragon vote [at the time of this post, I didn't see much of anything that warranted Prims moving his RVS vote and putting it on Dan?], mildly confusing to me.

- Already put down earlier thoughts on Elie, and I feel that he takes too much waffling/time/posting on "Levity" things (why state the vibes, but then not really elaborate/state it until someone asks for elaboration?). Doesn't feel like usual town!Elie-esque posting currently.

- Minorly concerned about Hannah's post here. I'd advise to be careful with mentioning any sort of role-related information unnecessarily, and I'm not fully sure why this was brought up to begin with? ._. On the other hand, I can understand LG's claim of Hammerer (as it could've easily activated unintentionally on a quickly built wagon), and I'm okay with how he's handled the claim thus far.

- <3 ya too J :D

> Page 3:

- Pot meet kettle. You vote someone for inactivity, yet that vote post was the second post you'd made in-thread (with nothing else but an RVS vote behind it). Why pick on Mancer when you can't own up to your own accusations, Zerosabers?

>>> Even with the notions of "Right now I'm looking through the thread to try and find a real target" , why do you believe that the Mancer vote would get any sort of reasonable response when he wasn't necessarily around to respond at that time? Why not question/poke/ask around those who'd actually been posting?

- Dandragon's vote on Mancer with the assertion: "Mancer cause he's inactive". This is beyond easy of a vote, and a pretty bad one IMO.

- Zerosaber's unvote doesn't come off any better, as I don't see any sort of prod/pressure/responses from Dandragon that warranted him unvoting him. (If he REALLY wanted to get a response from Dan, was that one post/vote from Dan sufficient response/material for said vote prod? I have a hard time finding his reactions/posts worthwhile of a reaction.)

- I don't even know what to think of Weapon's No Lynch vote.

- Zero's revote on Dan makes it seem like she's only staring/noting what Dan says/does, and isn't offering much insight on anyone/anything else being said/done in the thread.

- While I don't necessarily disagree with most of Eclipse's notions/points, I can't help but feel that the vote on Zero feels pretty easy nonetheless.

> Page 4:

- Gorf's/African American's vote on Zero sabers, once again, comes off as like, srsly easy. In addition, there was no notions/reasoning posted with it, which makes the vote swap seem a bit random to me.

- Shinori's vote/notions are agreeable enough. No issues here.

- Few things in Dandragon's post here:

~ I understand that people have dumped votes on you, but even at 4 votes (in a 15 man game?), you seemed to squirm when the votals were posted. Why should it concern you all that much, when most of the votes being said/done weren't even super strong/backed by strong cases? Why so defensive?

~ Saying things like "all I feel safe in saying is that I am town once again and that I have never been Mafia in my entire SFMafia career" really doesn't help things, when that does little to nothing to justify what may/may not be said and/or done in a Mafia game (and honestly, never having rolled Mafia as of yet [at least IMO] actually makes it seem like a higher chance for you to finally break that streak?).

~ Voting Zerosabers in response to the post/notions against you makes it seem pretty bad, unfortunately, as well. Why not focus instead on looking through others, and less in defending yourself? There's much more to gain in terms of scum hunting and focusing on that, vs. trying to clear your own face/name by being defensive.

- Will agree with Shinori in saying that Mancer's Zero's vote was easy and kinda bad at the point/time.

- LG's post/vote seems alright to me and his notions seem fair.

- I'm getting minorly odd pings from A.A/Gorf's posts by this point. Reglancing back at his ISO, I'm seeing/feeling sparse questions here and there to people (which isn't bad), but I'm sensing a lack of delving deeper with his posts in terms of scum hunting. (It feels like his posts moreso skim the surface of the conversations and don't take the initiative to delve deeper into things, which is what's pinging me atm).

> Page 5:

- Once again, Weapon's post/vote (this time on Zerosabers) seems pretty bad to me. I'm not hearing/seeing much in-depth logic/reasoning behind the majority of the posts/votes made from this slot, and that bothers me quite a bit.

- Reasonable Eclipse reaction/unvoting, while I likewise dislike how Weapons is interested in playing with fire/risking a mishammer at this stage in D1.

- While I'm not one to bulldoze newer players to the forum, I do agree with notion that "Not knowing someone's meta" is NOT an excuse to not know how to scum hunt/otherwise contribute in a Mafia game (So I'm finding Hannah's notions with this an easy way for her to sort of skirt around the radar and try to get by with little to no effort/in-depth content with people).

- If you're lurking, and seeing something funny (like a wagon) happen, why not comment on it sooner, Hannah? It shouldn't take someone asking you why you're not saying/doing something in order to get that sort of response/comment from you IMO.

> Page 6:

- You say that you're concerned about the wagon, yet I don't see you putting forth any effort/pressure elsewhere as a result, Hannah? Either state a case/notions/counterpoints against what you may seem as worrisome wagon, and/or otherwise offer us counter-cases to other people. Otherwise, this is just easy spectating on a bandwagon without you doing anything about it, which is pretty scummy in my books.

- Zero's 106 post wasn't terrible, and at least feels a bit better than just random voting prior.

- Weapon's Vote on Eclipse: Is that solely the reason why you're voting for Eclipse? Does the fact that our game includes people unfamiliar with the SF Mafia games in particular affect the Meta any on Eclipse, and why is she more liable to coach as scum than as town?

> Page 7:

- ...Okay, I admit, I'm not reading this page a whole lot. My brain's fried from work, and nothing huge stuck out to me on my initial skim. I'll cover this later, if need be, but otherwise, ending this post (since I figure it's long enough as is lol).

~ Overall Thoughts/Concerns ~

1. Dandragon and Weapons currently hold the highest priorities for me atm. Hannah and Gorf are actually the next tier of concerns, for the following reasons:

> Hannah seems to not be contributing a whole lot (and if what I read earlier was correct, then she's someone who's played/done Mafia games before, so "Meta" knowledge issues shouldn't be a real reason as to not scum hunt/contribute), and many of her posts feel like she's making excuses to not contribute (+ lacks the initiative/drive to scum hunt as a whole I feel).

> AA/Gorf's posts, across his ISO, seem likewise pretty sparse. He asks a question here or there, but as a whole, I'm not finding him to have put a whole lot of effort within his scum hunting. Willing to agree with Shinori's vote that not a whole lot has come from this player slot, and for the amount of posts having been made, I do not feel as though meaningful content has been yielded.

2. The only other person (who isn't listed above) that's pinging me is Zerosaber, based on the gameplay above. However, the explosion on the zerosaber wagon did minorly concern me, and the last post I noted from Zero actually didn't sound half-bad, which is more than I could say about a few others. Still doesn't feel like a great slot to me atm, but willing to set Zero below the others above in terms of priority, if only for today.

It's difficult to say whom I find worse at this point, between Dandragon and Weapons. The former has had some pretty bad posts/gameplay, but the latter does in different ways (opting to NL, but then wanting to quick-hammer a wagon, amongst other pretty random vote-swapping posts). While I wouldn't mind dropping a vote on the former, I do not like the idea of more vote stacking (especially given a Hammerer role floating around), so for now it will remain on Weapons. However, I'm fine with either being lynched today, and if not one of those two, then between the two below 'em.

##Unvote

##Vote: Weapons

Aaaaaaaaaand I'm off to League/PoE/other shizz for now. Will be around to respond for a bit though.

Eury's probably town because she doesn't wall this hard as scum ##MetaReadOP. I can analyze this more clearly but I don't have any major concerns aside from her Gorf stuff. He cleaned up his act but he's definitely posted some decent content in his latter posts up until this point. Feels more like a shinori sheep, but just slightly

man. theres so much scum in this game

any1 got questions 4 me wen i hit dis soon? also i leave a tab up on my phone for niggas creepin on me -_-

Do you have any actual scumreads? Who and Why?

Personally I don't think the reasons given for either zero or dan are strong enough to lynch either. Idk why everyone is turning this into a 1v1. I'm also suffering from a bout of severe apathy so bear with me here.

@Prims, why do you think I'm town?

@Eury, why would scum Weapons do what I've done as opposed to town Weapons

@Everyone who commented on it, what is the cost/benefit for scum hammering an RVS wagon ED1?

I seriously have very little reads on everyone, probably due to apathy, but I'm staying in this game because the premise is cool and I may or may not have a cool roleTM.

I guess I commented on it. Cost for scum early-hammering means limitted discussion time and fewer reactions. I totally did this as dondont151 in whatever anon game I was scum in and it threw the town into a three day spiral of confusion iirc. Benefits for scum hammering ED1, are that it's just so bad that most wouldn't actually suspect scum of doing it, and I feel like it's something that scum could try to hide behind as either an accident or just silly play. Kirsche has done it a few times and he always gets reamed for it, but never gets lynched for it

Yeah I never got a role pm from SB. I have no idea what my role/alignment is.

I'm not entirely sure I side with this. I feel like this is a play on that gimmick from whatever that game was where SB claimed to not have received his RolePM but SB was scum in that game first off, and second I don't even remember what the game was. Third, it's a pretty mean thing to do as a host, to not give a player a RolePM. even I'm not that bad of a host.

10-11 (D1 End)

I just remembered Gilgamesh was in this game.

actually yea was he ever prodded or anything?

At request:

A bunch of stuff aimed at Gorf

What are your thoughts on other players, and since it's D2 now, what are your thoughts on

I don't want to lynch anyone, for fear of losing a PR, as I stated. I also don't know what 'pressuring' someone 6 hours before deadline would do.

If anything, I'd prefer a Dandragon lynch to a Zero lynch.

Sooo, I guess I'll hop on the bandwagon! Why? I don't exactly know.

I really don't feel comfortable with this logic, since it seems like a sort of safe line to fall back on for things going south. (The first line in particular)

Hannah's play overall seems slightly town-leaning, but this line makes me think that she's sorta coasting and with all that's happened on D1 and her sparse posts here and there, I'd suspect that she'd have a more definitive read somewhere. Most of her post just prior to this was logic for null reads, then saying that people she didn't mention were null reads.

Most people here for me are null reads, but I think Eclipse and Hannah both lean town. Clipsey is a bit rough in her scum-hunting, but I think the town benefits from her being the unofficial town leader. I would however like to hear a little more from Mancer and see what he has to think.

Woah where did this town leader push come from?

End of D1

Stronger Scumreads:

Zerosabers (very accusatory play and lots of double-edged sword questioneering)

Omega (content:post ration is really bad)

Lesser Scumreads (Not really in any particular order):

Prims (Early game is probably better than I'm giving it credit for but still feels like kinda lazy play #PrimsDoesThisAsScum

Hannah (her last posts before phase end, primarily what I identified above)

Like I know I make shit up all the time, but A) that usually starts as a joke and B) everybody still believes it fsr. I am not capable of making this up and either way this goes, this is going to be hilarious postgame. How does what I'm doing make sense as scum? Why 1-for-1 ever if you don't need to? If you want to lynch me just because you think I'm being unhelpful, why would I make this up as town? Ok lyncher isn't as dumb as I thought at first since it makes sense flavor wise (actually that would've been Eury if anyone), but I just ain't that.

Will no one stand for justice?

Also, Shinori, you realize when I flip, you're dead, right?

weapons i dont usually say this cuz i prefer respecting townies who prefer keeping a low profile but

if you wanna stay alive youre gonna have to strip your pride and prove your towniness by dishing out reads and fleshing out this Day by sharing reads, opinions, and all that goodie two shoes town crap. truth be told, thinking about it i can buy your play as a town cop, but the nature of your role can be town or maf sided and with how your play looks so far, i believe scum over town pr.

weapons i dont usually say this cuz i prefer respecting townies who prefer keeping a low profile but

if you wanna stay alive youre gonna have to strip your pride and prove your towniness by dishing out reads and fleshing out this Day by sharing reads, opinions, and all that goodie two shoes town crap. truth be told, thinking about it i can buy your play as a town cop, but the nature of your role can be town or maf sided and with how your play looks so far, i believe scum over town pr.

How does it make any sense as scum? Like, if Shinori turns out to be not third, am I supposed to back out and say I'm insane third party cop or something? Did you transition from lyncher read to scum read or what happened here cause that doesn't really make sense.

Also, with Elie's point of SF quickhammer history, y'all just need to get better at enforcing policy lynches.

@Elie, I do controversial things ED1 to make things more interesting. It's not really for scumhunting, but just to make the game more fun. You can tell because I didn't even have my role then so it's the #purestmetaread

Yeah reads will come later, but I want more reactions first.

Also Shinori has disappeared.

My opinion on Weapons V Shinori would be to lynch Weapons.All things considered, I don't think the people using a meta read on Shinori being active making him SK is a base for a lynch at all. Nobody would want to be lynched for putting effort into a game. Combining this with the Role PM shenanigans and cryptic ass messages, and see what ya get. Eury's post on weapons was pretty spot on. Right now I think Hannah and J could also be looked at in greater details.

I found Hannah's wall to be full of a lot of empty words, with how little content she gave us. Definitely needs t give us some updated reads whenever she can. Looking at J, one thing I noted is lots of commentary on the side without taking real sides, like with Shinori stuff being meta based. Even though that might be true, you don't tell us if this is bad or not for using these meta reads. Not ever switching your vote from Yolo during RVS, even when you had much greater reason to vote eclipse is another thing I saw.

One last thing, (kinda game related), I saw zero post something about family trouble in another thread, so maybe she is requesting a sub or busy ATM before we get on her back about inactivity.

Will tackle the Elie wall and more Shinori Weapons stuff I'm a bit.

Shinori is third party.

Discuss.

Again, how is this a thing? Are you banking on prims' actual role from ToonamiMafia that I gave him, that was a Superkiller? or how he aided the one ITP to win by trying to get him to kill the other, which ultimately led to the mafia+dual ITP win? yea i'm kinda rolespec'ing here but you're not giving us much to work with

Not to say that I'm necessarily a bad kill as you can probs tell by this point (AKA. role shizz), but damn. Still mildly sad that I got shot last night- not sure if hated or loved. Q_Q

if not hated or loved, then probably Feared

It's too early to go by, but as soon as I saw 1 kill and third party existing, and your rolePM mentioning BBM, I kinda jumped to thoughts on Arsonist (since that one game where BBM was an arsonist and won). It's a stretch but it was my first thought so yea

I still stand by this kindasorta @Eury

If I put each read into separate posts, can I get a gif per read? xD

I'll post them later, but I don't think they'll be good. It's nearly dinner time though.

Hannah, can you please post thoughts on yesterday's wagon on Dan, including yours, and who might be scum, and why? Since you were so reluctant to get on the wagon to begin with, I'd like to hear your reasons in particular for supporting your own vote, or anything else really

#metareads

Yeah so it turns out that SB just forgot to send me my role pm. /lame

I'm forreal third party cop and Shinori is third party.

##Vote: Shinori

Not sure how to interpret this

##vote weapons

what has he done besides shit on this thread and distract town with this 3rd party nonsense? scumteam are getting a free pass with this awful focus. and no role pm sent? boi iz yu srs?

@j wassup you gon play mafia today?

@prims sup dude whos scum? wheres the prims fire im used to?

damn do i gotta a lot of swag

@Yolo: You finally starting? Pg. 13 still don't see anything from you besides ammo fodder for my trigger finger.

^This

Wait, who started this Lyncher BS? I am very perturbed right now.

Who actually did start this lyncher stuff? Did I miss someone claiming lyncher?

I am Prims from Toonami if you wanted to know.

You know what this shit is kind of too real to be true.

Are you banking on prims' actual role from ToonamiMafia that I gave him, that was a Superkiller? or how he aided the one ITP to win by trying to get him to kill the other, which ultimately led to the mafia+dual ITP win? yea i'm kinda rolespec'ing here but you're not giving us much to work with

Upon closer check, are you claiming Town aligned ITP Checker, or self-aligned Cop?

How does it make any sense as scum? Like, if Shinori turns out to be not third, am I supposed to back out and say I'm insane third party cop or something? Did you transition from lyncher read to scum read or what happened here cause that doesn't really make sense.

Also, with Elie's point of SF quickhammer history, y'all just need to get better at enforcing policy lynches.

@Elie, I do controversial things ED1 to make things more interesting. It's not really for scumhunting, but just to make the game more fun. You can tell because I didn't even have my role then so it's the #purestmetaread

I kinda agree with this, in the sense that what benefit is there for not-town doing this? This reminds me of Psych in FakeClaim mafia where he scanned me and immediately out'd me.

I mean, if you're scum claiming this, it kinda gets you a bit of towncred to coast on, especially if Shinori actually flips ITP, but if you're town doing this, then it's pretty much the same thing. I feel like the claim itself is so flipfloppy that it's barely indicative of anything.

Also also there's controversial play and there's distracting play, and distracting play doesn't really help town, because if you're town and you're distracting town from hunting for other scum, who's to blame? Also I still can't tell if you lied about not having your RolePM so...

Strong Scumreads:

zerosabers (carried over from yesterphase)

Omega [he's Yolo right?]

Lesser Scumreads:

Hannah (i feel like she left herself in a really swingy(and also) safe position, and I feel like there's more going on with her Dan votepost than meets the eye)

Prims (my thoughts haven't really changed on Prims, probably dropped a bit after a read into D2 and seeing this stuff going on with Weapons/Shinori

And between the Weapons & Shinori thing, I'm totally picking a side here for the time being and picking the nobody side, because I need shinori to post moar

Also, for the sake of progress, while Weapoins and Shinori duke it out (because discussion about them isn't going to end this phase regardless of who's voting for who),

##Vote zerosabers

@@FoS Omega

Who are your top two scumreads, and why?

@@FoS Hannah

Plz answer my questions above, and also if you think there was scum on the dan wagon and why

Also fwiw if I had to pick a side based on ##Meta reasons alone it'd probably be Shinori at the moment over Weapons, just because when weapons says "he does this all the time", well I think it's super scummy to try to self-meta defend yourself but that's just a personal nitpick of mine and I'd rather see casing and such.

Plus we have a long phase for the muddy water to clear up so yea

Though I kinda want Eclipse and Prims to chime in on weapons more than anyone else because i totally need someone to sheep I feel like they might be able to apply pressure and gets answers in more effective ways than I can

My role failed last night, and I think this is very interesting because I already claimed neighbor during D1 (in other words, I can't tell whether I ran into a commuter/safeguard or someone thought that I had more to my neighbor role than I let on).

Anyway. . .Eury's death is interesting because she tends to have serious lulls in her activity. If I want to go full moron meta on this, I'd wager that the person who suggested it didn't know this about Eury, and was intimidated by the amount of text she dumped N1 (that's a little under half the remaining players, depending on how I slice it). But. . .attempting to scumhunt off of that sounds as bad as it did in my head, so onwards. ;/

This is for you, Elie~!

Yeah so it turns out that SB just forgot to send me my role pm. /lame

##Vote: Shinori

You're going to have to shift how you approach things, because there's a bunch of people here who have no idea who you are or how you operate. I want an answer to the contradiction I just posted, first. I think you have a very good point about raising a 1 v. 1 so early in the phase. If Weapons is anti-town and pulling this out of thin air, he'll end up getting himself lynched the next day anyway.

While waiting for the main event (Weapons' answer), I want to address something of my own:

##Vote: King Gilgamesh

Voting for dandragon at that point was null, as anyone was needed to achieve a hammer. I didn't like how he held back until absolutely necessary. Then, after two flips, posted no reads. It looks like he's keeping up with the game, so what are your thoughts on everyone else besides me/Hannah?

Shinori you are being saved from a warning by pure meta. Do NOT tell anyone else "fuck you" or anything of that sort in mafia, full stop. I want to play the game, not be a forum mod, kthx.

first of all, people doubting Weapons' result are kidding themselves. could Weapons be scum? sure, BUT if he is then he's not scum going for a 1v1 trade - there's 0 reason for scum looking for a 1v1 to claim an ITP result instead of some other form of guilty. People give ITPs more wiggle room and Weapons wasn't in such a bad situation that he'd need to sac at the start of the day. if Weapons is scum then he's doing this because scum have info role and know Shinori is scum. also who crumbs "I have a cool role" then claims ITP CHECKER instead of cop or something when it's time to fakeclaim? Seriously.

The "SB forgot to send me my role PM" thing is complete WIFOM and not worth acknowledging as a serious point in either direction.

I don't wanna make the day about Shinori vs. Weapons though. SO.

##Vote: Lord Gilgamesh

I'm really struggling to see that hammer yesterday as an accident or newb play. I had just cautioned against hammering Dandragon in my #205 and Gilgamesh hammers without warning because he "wants to test Gaius' role". what about Gaius' role actually needed to be tested here? it would have been tested as long as there had been a D1 lynch so it's looks like he's making up extra reasons to justify the vote. now that it's D2 he's back to blending in again. Gilgamesh, who do you actually think is scum? If you're town then you ought to be more engaged with the thread.

I'm a little unnerved by the lack of effort Gaius put into getting anything out of Hannah on D1 since he seems to have higher expectations for her. More recently, not into how he's handling Weapons/Shinori because he treats it as "Weapons is scum or Shinori is SK" when the situation is more dynamic than that since a "both" is entirely plausible. Furthermore, Shinori's meta wouldn't be basis for lynching him, having an ITP result on him would be, so the actual analysis is shallow. Do you think Weapons is not only scum, but lying scum? If so, how did you come to this conclusion?

as for Weapons himself, though, I didn't like his Day 1 and I still don't like it. Nothing he's posted today isn't something he wouldn't come up with as scum who knows Shinori is ITP and is trying to play a part, so I want actual reads from him beyond just Shinori. If Shinori is ITP then town!Weapons shouldn't even know the details. town!Weapons SHOULD, however, be concerned about mafia as well as a third. basically, Weapons, work with us here.

@Hannah: explain your thought process going from "I don't think we should no lynch" to "I don't want to lynch anyone"

@Elieson: remember what I said about you being scummy if you don't try to post some serious content after you're back? yeah uh. I understand you've been busy but if you're town I expect walls o' effort from you rather than walls of answers and comments. where are your responses to Weapons leading you? I think logical conclusions can be made about Weapons' role already so avoiding conclusions on the issue altogether looks iffy. How do you expect Shinori's posts to help you?

@YOLOSWAG: what happened to your Gilgamesh FOS from yesterday? why do you consider Weapons' result "third party nonsense"? if Shinori is ITP do you believe we should keep him alive?