Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mancer's "this is our D1 lynch guys!!" was obviously a joke, but his seems like... he was actually expecting Mancer to be our D1 lynch for literally no reason.

It seems as if you're reading too much into it, but ok, better to press him than allow the game to stagnate again.

So, regarding LG and Strawman, I can see the logic in both positions but other than getting us out of RVS, they don't give any clues of one of the players being scum, or doing scummy things.

I'm not sure I understood Shin's post, because he votes LG for expecting a player to produce content when it was Strawman who voted LG because he expected him to produce content. Either I am derping as usual or my bishop put his King on check!

Quote and Makaze's reads seem like... mudslinging? I am not sure whether this is the correct term. Their content with regards to their scumreads amount to "hey that guy looks suspicious, totally" with little logic or factual evidence backing it up. Makaze is the worst offender, because he did not even vote Poly, as far as I recall, he only pointed to him and said he looked 'flippant'. At least Quote did push his read and provide a reason to believe his read is scum, whereas Makaze provides none and never pushed Poly.

Eury looks good, I like her cross-examinations so far.

Learn2d1scumvibes rapier

Don't compare my read to Makaze's dude, his was just a passing comment while I'm actually doing something with mine.

That being said though Poly does feel kinda funny to me now

Oh wait you already said that. I should finish reading posts before I comment on them

actually wtf is that Rapier's first content post? Where is your vote dude? Am I scummy for my vote? Is Makaze scummy for his Poly read + not doing anything with it?

actually wtf is that Rapier's first content post? Where is your vote dude? Am I scummy for my vote? Is Makaze scummy for his Poly read + not doing anything with it?

This. @Rapier: I would also like to know if you find their "mudslinging" (which I'm interpreting means nitpicking in order to make that person look worse than they are) scummy/suspicious. And what differentiates what they did in their reads from what you did in your reads?

@Rapier in regards to Shin's vote: It seems to be a case of My critique of LG's not trying to get us out of rvs(which I will count to include all the votal bot stuff) vs. LG's critique that my attempted content to get us out of rvs wasn't enough to really get him to post. Which IMO I would agree with LG (that he gave a fair critique) and not Shin in that it was probably more-so Eury that got a response out of LG and content going than I did, right.

Also ##Unvote

For the autovoter, please place all votes and unvotes on seperate lines (Straw this includes your post just a minute ago).

Quote and Makaze's reads seem like... mudslinging? I am not sure whether this is the correct term. Their content with regards to their scumreads amount to "hey that guy looks suspicious, totally" with little logic or factual evidence backing it up. Makaze is the worst offender, because he did not even vote Poly, as far as I recall, he only pointed to him and said he looked 'flippant'. At least Quote did push his read and provide a reason to believe his read is scum, whereas Makaze provides none and never pushed Poly.

I voted him a post or two before giving that mini explanation. I was explaining why I changed my vote while still in RVS/trying to generate some kind of reaction. Mission accomplished.

What's sticking out to you with his behavior- and what sort of intent/vibes is it letting off? (What do you feel his "flippant" behavior is intending to do, in terms of his posting content (or possibly lackthereof)?)

I feel like he would say different things if he were town. It's a gut reaction. Vibe = gut feeling for me. I think they're synonyms or something. It's super weak, but anything is better than nothing. Still practically RVS from my perspective.

Sorry, been busy this morning, have a long meeting ahead later that I have to prepare for shortly. I only have a brief skim of the posts in the thread so far so forgive me if I misread or misrepped anything. Point them out for me please. Thanks!

I think what Rapier is referring to when he talks about Levity is her chainsaw defense of me by voting for Ghoulin (who's my brother actually and likely can't post until the evening today). I don't disagree with Levity's vote because there's nothing much else to go off but I don't agree with it either since there really is no scum intent behind Ghoulin's vote on me. That said, I think Levity/Quote is town based on gut right now.

I agree with Rapier that Eury looks rather good this game with her active participation and prodding players for content.

Next thing on my mind is Makaze's opinion on Poly. If Poly appears scummy to you, where's your vote? If you think someone is scum, you vote them and get that lynched. Your stance is pretty much wait-and-see stance which I don't really like at all (aka possible scum here). Scum intent behind this is to try to push easy mislynches discreetly without drawing much attention which is how I interpreted Makaze's passive aggressive post.

Lastly, Shinori's post is really really scummy and I'm surprised no one picked up on it yet. He's shown to have an understanding of the thread as shown by his comment about the game already starting and yet he doesn't bother to post his opinions at all. I mean, he could at least post about what he thought about the votal bot testing or comment on what little interactions Strawman and LG already has.

[b##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori[/b]

Next thing on my mind is Makaze's opinion on Poly. If Poly appears scummy to you, where's your vote? If you think someone is scum, you vote them and get that lynched. Your stance is pretty much wait-and-see stance which I don't really like at all (aka possible scum here). Scum intent behind this is to try to push easy mislynches discreetly without drawing much attention which is how I interpreted Makaze's passive aggressive post.

Like I said in my last post:

##Unvote

##Vote Poly

After skimming the last page, Quote's been posting a lot in succession with minute intervals between them. Dunno why but that just strikes me as paranoid/self-conscious.

##Unvote

##Vote: Quote

i know youve never played w/ me but i always do this.

do you have opinions on anyone else, ffm? other stuff has happened, is this really the only thing you've gotten out of skimming the content

oh also sorry makaze i think i missed your vote. i'm a pro i promise.

i'm reconsidering my vote already tbh but i'm gonna sleep on it. i have a long day tomorrow

wait though how much longer do we have considering the first two irl days were spent doing nothing? if deadline is tomorrow i might not be here for it because of my lab, i can try get on my phone but i am only promise a skim and a change of vote.

I can always compel yo- wait wrong game.

I myself am going to be less engaged in this game because AM/PM 2 is still going and I have the votebot to worry about. Expect that to change when AM/PM ends.

Day 1: Automated Votals from #56 to #172

MancerNecro (1): NecroGhoulin

Eurykins (1): Paperblade

FrostyFireMage (1): Lord Gaius

Shinori (2): Eurykins, MancerNecro

Quote (2): Rapier, FrostyFireMage

Lord Gaius (2): Shin, Blackhawk Stinger

NecroGhoulin (1): Quote

Blackhawk Stinger (1): Makaze

Not voting (2): Sawslothducksaucestrawman, Shinori

Errors (3): MancerNecro, Shinori, MancerNecro

Phase ends in 32h59m.

Vote history:

Lord Gaius (1): FrostyFireMage

Paperblade (1): Eurykins

Eurykins (1): Shinori

Blackhawk Stinger (4): Sawslothducksaucestrawman -> Rapier -> Makaze -> Lord Gaius

Shin (3): Quote -> Blackhawk Stinger -> Lord Gaius

Makaze (2): Lord Gaius -> Blackhawk Stinger

Quote (3): Eurykins -> MancerNecro -> NecroGhoulin

MancerNecro (3): Quote -> Rapier -> Shinori

Rapier (1): Quote

Sawslothducksaucestrawman (4): Paperblade -> Lord Gaius -> Unvote -> Unvote

NecroGhoulin (1): MancerNecro

FrostyFireMage (2): Lord Gaius -> Quote

<Beta v0.1.2>

oh okay cool we have more time than I thought

I'll be back tomorrow late afternoon/eveningish then, don't bump this up to 20 pages without me etc.

Day 1: Automated Votals from #173 to #174

Shinori (2): Eurykins, MancerNecro

Quote (2): Rapier, FrostyFireMage

Lord Gaius (2): Shin, Blackhawk Stinger

FrostyFireMage (1): Lord Gaius

Eurykins (1): Paperblade

Blackhawk Stinger (1): Makaze

MancerNecro (1): NecroGhoulin

NecroGhoulin (1): Quote

Not voting (2): Sawslothducksaucestrawman, Shinori

Phase ends in 32h51m.

<Beta v0.1.2>