Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

I thought GP was a null read.

GP is a null read. The first sentence is responding to you saying "oh SB wouldn't clear people this quickly as town" which was blatantly wrong.

If you really felt that way, you should've left your vote on me considering I was at L-2. Maybe some idiot mayor would've quickhammered me.

I find this unlikely.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Euklyd: is Refa's SB vote a "scummy-weird"? What bugs you about it in particular? I think you're looking at everything on a surface level instead of trying to be inquisitive. I don't like how frequently your post states one thing only for you to say you just don't know.

Maybe? Like yeah it's ~scummy~ but only a tiny bit; it looked like an RVS vote instead of pursuing reads that he appeared to have.

This defense does not match up with GP being a null read. Considering you yourself stated your reads to be weak, it bothers me that you're so sure that town is shooting themselves in the foot by voting your null read.

Why not? He literally says that people are wagoning someone for null reasons, and that if she is scum then we're shooting ourselves in the foot. How is this sureness?

You seem really eager to pick at SB for lame reasons.

Also I dislike the FFM wagon for the same reasons I disliked the GP wagon; this isn't anything new for him at all.

ffm just go reread the thread. i'm serious.

everything you have said makes absolutely no sense and is incredibly contrived. like i'm finding it hard to figure out how to words a response

FFM's last post is a scumpost.

It's basically a listpost where most of the reads are null and the Manix/Prims reads are recycled, then his Refa "read" is that he is under pressure and it feels like he's OMGUSing despite the fact he voted first? How does that work? It feels like you're just throwing OMGUS and bussing around for no real reason.

Euklyd, FFM's logic is usually better than this. What are your other reads?

If GP IS town, then we're definitely shooting ourselves in the foot. Considering the two most vocal players in the game were both attacking them at the time, I figured it was worth it to say something about it.

What if GP is scum? What then?

GP is a null read. The first sentence is responding to you saying "oh SB wouldn't clear people this quickly as town" which was blatantly wrong.

I find this unlikely.

Fair enough. Looking at all of these quotes in a vacuum is killing me.

Missing the point entirely. If he feels that me and FFM should both be dead, why isn't he voting for the person with more votes?

Why not? He literally says that people are wagoning someone for null reasons, and that if she is scum then we're shooting ourselves in the foot. How is this sureness?

You seem really eager to pick at SB for lame reasons.

Also I dislike the FFM wagon for the same reasons I disliked the GP wagon; this isn't anything new for him at all.

Generally town does not defend a null read with "well, they could be town!" because that implies a town read.

Also I don't like how you're just saying "I don't like these wagons" and you haven't even expanded on your ED1 vote on me despite leaving it there.

What if GP is scum? What then?

Then I'm wrong and that sucks, I'm don't feel like GP is scummy right now.

Missing the point entirely. If he feels that me and FFM should both be dead, why isn't he voting for the person with more votes?

Do you want to be quickhammered or something?

FFM's last post is a scumpost.

It's basically a listpost where most of the reads are null and the Manix/Prims reads are recycled, then his Refa "read" is that he is under pressure and it feels like he's OMGUSing despite the fact he voted first? How does that work? It feels like you're just throwing OMGUS and bussing around for no real reason.

Euklyd, FFM's logic is usually better than this. What are your other reads?

I missed his most recent post. That is worse than usual.

Other reads: Refa feels scummy, and there's also a tone component; he reads as kinda passive aggressive I guess? Not sure how to describe it. At this point I really don't know about anything beyond what I've already said, and it was a mistake to try to mafia at 3+ AM. I tried re-reading things and I'm not really retaining anything or really concentrating well at all. I'll probably just be re-reading everything tomorrow.

Going to bed.

1) Missing the point entirely. If he feels that me and FFM should both be dead, why isn't he voting for the person with more votes?

2) Generally town does not defend a null read with "well, they could be town!" because that implies a town read.

3) Also I don't like how you're just saying "I don't like these wagons" and you haven't even expanded on your ED1 vote on me despite leaving it there.

1) this is a dumb point to make

2) this is also dumb. if someone is null then they could be town or scum and wagoning someone who is null is dumb

3) I'm pretty sure I did expand. Not a lot, but I did. And not just in my post recent post

NOW I'm going to bed.

3) I'm pretty sure I did expand. Not a lot, but I did. And not just in my most recent post

NOW bed.

If he feels that me and FFM should both be dead, why isn't he voting for the person with more votes?

what do you think of prims, who has done the exact same thing in regards to voting?

Doing ISO's of all of the "active" players then lynch priority. Fuck PR's.

FFM- He's been active, but he hasn't done much (which isn't indicative of alignment for FFM). After RVS his first action is to come up with a forced scum read on BBM. His Manix vote is bad, but like why would he vote Manix of all people as scum? His defense of me is really forced (maybe for potential town cred?) before 180ing in the span of 2 posts. I don't see how his list post is scummier than his past content.

SB- Still bothered by his first post. I mean his GP read was fine. I think his vote on me sucked, but I guess self bias. However I really don't like how he dismisses all of his reads so easily. His defense of GP is still pinging me because I can't see why town would defend a null read that much. That said, on the reread his responses didn't come across as badly? Also agree with his FFM case. Still think he's scummy, just...not as scummy as I made him out to be.

eclipse- So like the only thing she got out of the Manix/GP/Prims interaction was "eh, they're not scummy." Not really bothered by her vote on me, but her scumread on FFM seems really forced (like he had done fuck all at that time). Afterwards, she just...asks FFM questions. To the exclusion of everyone else. eclipse, what are your thoughts on other players? To clarify, I don't think she's scummy, but it just bothers me how she's sort of blended in and noone else is bothered by this.

Do you want to be quickhammered or something?

No, it just comes across as an inconsistency to me. Like if you were scumreading two people and didn't care which one got lynched, wouldn't you vote the person more likely to be lynched?

Other reads: Refa feels scummy, and there's also a tone component; he reads as kinda passive aggressive I guess?

How am I passive aggressive?

1) this is a dumb point to make
2) this is also dumb. if someone is null then they could be town or scum and wagoning someone who is null is dumb
3) I'm pretty sure I did expand. Not a lot, but I did. And not just in my post recent post

NOW I'm going to bed.

1) Why is it dumb?

2) I didn't say SB should wagon GP, I said that it made no sense for him to be so opposed to other people casing a null read (especially if the interactions could help improve his read).

3) Where?

OK, back to ISO's.

I don't think who is likely to be lynched should effect your vote at this point. We're like, a sixth of the way through day 1 so just vote for whoever you think is the scummiest.

GP- I still don't get her Manix suspicion, would like her to expand on it whenever she gets on. Also I have no idea why she voted Prims; presumably for his message to Manix It just comes across as really forced, and I'd have voted her for it if it was anyone but GP (since she's done this as town before). Still don't like how the only thing she talks about is Prims/Manix, although I think she left before people started talking about other things fuck ISO's.

Euklyd- His informed claim is a null tell, I can't see this actually being a role for scum but it'd be easy for them to fakeclaim it. Then he complains about people casing GP (but never does anything about it) and how I've done nothing (despite claiming that he's done the same). Then he complains about the FFM wagon, my SB case, and my tone is scummy (which is a really easy complaint to make). Basically he's been spending more time nitpicking at cases over scumhunting and that's pretty wolfy.

Prims- His ED1 Manix case seemed really forced, but apparently it was a joke so whatever. His GP case (and BBM one as well, I guess) is fine, but it really annoys me that he dropped it all as soon as she made her vague as fuck claim; what is so towny about that? Much like SB's, I think his vote on me is dumb (no bias). His FFM vote seems to be based more on bad play than scum play, which is pretty well, bad. FFM has been blatantly ignorant as town as well, I wouldn't vote him for that alone.

Finally, that was the worst. Lynch priority is as follows:

Euklyd > FFM > SB > Prims > eclipse > GP

##Unvote

##Vote: Euklyd

I can literally do no more. Feel free to question me on my reads, but I'm not wasting any more time here for a while. I have to do like essays and eat pizza and play Fire Emblem.