Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, have we seen Krom's base stats or stat growths yet? I've been looking through this thread and a few others, but couldn't quite find anything. I'm really curious to see how he stacks up against other Lords..

So, have we seen Krom's base stats or stat growths yet? I've been looking through this thread and a few others, but couldn't quite find anything. I'm really curious to see how he stacks up against other Lords..

We have his bases, we had them before the game was out even, I think.

Leve 1 Krom: HP: 20 STR: 7 MAG: 1 SKL: 8 SPD: 8 LCK: 5 DEF: 7 RES: 1

We have 0 information on growth rates as 3DS ROMs are apparently encrypted and no one knows how to get the information. But there might be a guide book or something later.

And if you wanted to compare him to previous Lords, it's just not going to work, considering the stat caps are so much higher in FE13. (And you can level more than any other game.)

Please! Someone translate this! I beg of you!!! I will give you $300 if you do! I'm serious! Not really. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Here you go。Massive story spoilers, though...

Sairi: So, this is the power of the Iris Holy Army…

Krom: Sairi, please show us to the Priestess.

Sairi: Right this way.

Liz: Ugh, how much longer do we have to climb?

Lucina: The Divine Dragon Priestess lives here? In this place?

Sairi: Lady Priestess! Lady Priestess!!

Tiki: ……

Sairi: Ah, I'm glad to see you're all right. That's good.

Lucina: You are the Divine Dragon Priestess?

Tiki: Is that you… Marth?

Lucina: Huh? No, I'm Lucina. I did disguise myself as Marth for a time, though… Did you hear about that?

Tiki: No, I didn't. It's just that you look just like someone I know. But, that can't be possible. I've been asleep for far too long, you see…

Lucina: Lady Tiki…

Tiki: You two both have the Holy Blood, right? Do you still have the 'Fire Emblem'?

Krom: 'Fire Emblem'?

Tiki: A long time ago, your ancestors inherited it…

Krom: Oh, I see! Are you talking about this?

Tiki: Ah, very good. I see you still have it. But, there's only one sphere… It looks like it's only charged with the Lightsphere.

Krom: Lightsphere?

Tiki: Lightsphere, Darksphere, Lifesphere, Geosphere, Starsphere. The holy spheres that contain the power of Naga. Place all five on the pedestal and the 'Awakening Ceremony' will commence.

Frederick: Are you talking about the legend where the first Holy King of Iris received his power from the Divine Dragon Naga?

Tiki: Yes. The first Holy King used the power of the Fire Emblem to defeat Gimle. But, it was a power far greater than that which could be used by humans. So, he removed the spheres and scattered them. See, I have the 'Star Sphere' right here.

Sairi: My home town, we were given the GeoSphere…But Valhart's underlings came and took it away.

Lucina: Lightsphere, Starsphere, Geosphere… Do you know where the other two are?

Tiki: Well, that was a long time ago…The people who would know traveled to new countries…

Basilio: One of those places was Ferria.

Liz: What? So, that means that one of the Spheres is in Ferria?

Flavia: Is that true?

Basilio: What? You didn't know?

Flavia: Like I'm supposed to?

Basilio: You really didn't know? The Lifesphere was handed down throughout the generations in Western Ferria. But, now, it seems that it has been lost, too. We don't know where it is either.

Tiki: I have a favor for you, who inherited the Holy Blood. Take the Starsphere, so you'll have two of them. Just like the first Holy King, gather the five spheres, carry out the 'Awakening Ceremony,' and save the world from annihilation.

Krom: Annihilation?

Tiki: He will be resurrected. Gimle, the dragon of death and destruction…

Lucina: Ah!

Krom: Resurrected? When? And, where…?

Tiki: When, where, why, how, I do not know. But, I can feel it. The time is drawing near. That's why, I'm entrusting this with you. You, inheritor of the Holy King.

Krom: I understand. Thank you.

MU: Thank you very much.

Tiki: Ah! You.

MU: Huh?

Tiki: I feel power coming from you. The same power as us…

MU: Same…power?

Tiki: *sigh* I'm sorry. It's been a long time since I've last woken up, so I'm already very tired.

Sairi: Are you alright?

Tiki: Yes. I don't have the power to fight now.That's why you are the only ones who can do it. I'm leaving the protection of the world in your hands…

Basilio: You really didn't know? The Lifesphere was handed down throughout the generations in Western Ferria. But, now, it seems that it has been lost, too. We don't know where it is either.

Huh. How did it suddenly pop up when Basilio and Flavia were facing Valhart? And then Flavia gave it to Krom at the end of 18 IIRC.

If someone can translate these two vids, it'd be greatly appreciated. My knowledge of kanji can only get me so far :/

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Huh. How did it suddenly pop up when Basilio and Flavia were facing Valhart? And then Flavia gave it to Krom at the end of 18 IIRC.

According to the video where Flavia gives the Lifesphere Red Sphere to Krom, Basilio had it all along and was hiding it. The

only reason she's giving it to Krom now is that Basilio apparently died in battle against Valhart.

EDIT: Oh, and that Excelay/Excelee guy is apparently the new Oliver. He kept going on about how 'beautiful' Renha was...

Edited by Sky Soldier

According to the video where Flavia gives the Lifesphere Red Sphere to Krom, Basilio had it all along and was hiding it. The

only reason she's giving it to Krom now is that Basilio apparently died in battle against Valhart.

EDIT: Oh, and that Excelay/Excelee guy is apparently the new Oliver. He kept going on about how 'beautiful' Renha was...

I'm interested in how Basilio manages to show up playable in 23, then. How the fuck did he manage to come back to life after 150 damage @____@

Ohmy.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Dammit why did I click I'm only like two chapters away anyway.

Lucina: You are the Divine Dragon Priestess?

Tiki: Is that you… Marth?

Lucina: Huh? No, I'm Lucina. I did disguise myself as Marth for a time, though… Did you hear about that?

Tiki: No, I didn't. It's just that you look just like someone I know. But, that can't be possible. I've been asleep for far too long, you see…

Lucina: Lady Tiki…

Wow, so Lucina is the spitting image of Marth, apparently. So her disguising as him was actually a good plan. Theory! Lucina is the reincarnation of Marth. Or something like that.

We have his bases, we had them before the game was out even, I think.

Leve 1 Krom: HP: 20 STR: 7 MAG: 1 SKL: 8 SPD: 8 LCK: 5 DEF: 7 RES: 1

We have 0 information on growth rates as 3DS ROMs are apparently encrypted and no one knows how to get the information. But there might be a guide book or something later.

And if you wanted to compare him to previous Lords, it's just not going to work, considering the stat caps are so much higher in FE13. (And you can level more than any other game.)

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks!

I'm very new to FE as a series.. I've really only played Shadow Dragon, and have only seen a few others, like Radiant Dawn, so I didn't realize that the caps were so different, haha.

I know that base stats aren't super reliable, especially when factoring in reclassing, but from the snippets i've seen, it seems like Krom has very Hero-like stats. High strength, Skill, Speed and Defense. If he ends up getting the Divine Falchion, then that would mean a higher crit ratio, along with health recovery, and his skills seem to point towards being able to pull off double attacks often. Of course, this is a n00blings analysis, so I can't be sure on that lol

[spoiler=Chapter 21]...LUCINA FACED GIMLE?! HOW THE EFF DID SHE SURVIVED?! Hoooly crap whatever happened in her timeline was freaking terrifying. Wow. Girl's just... wow. Definitely my favorite FE Lord now.

Is that really so surprising? It's not as if this hadn't occured before with Yurius, the Black Knight, and Garnef.

Is it just me or is Gimre constantly changing size? He seems to constantly change scale compared to everything else...

I was using his eyes to judge scale, they go from being as big as her to being the size of her head. Perhaps they were just glowing more brightly?

Lucina is defiantly a badass, though.

Edited by L95

Has anyone else seen noire crit? that pic...that laugh.....all my nightmares will be filled with her. and I was thinking of having her as a daughter....jesus.