Rate theUnit: Day 57 - Sanaki

Dat Rules (borrowed/stolen from Integrity)

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard Mode (JP Maniac). And only hard mode!

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly.

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Every ranking phase ends when the next RTU thread is posted (at this point, it's hard to tell).

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" or "Gives you Bronze Sword" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "she brings a Savior to the team" as an argument.

- BEXP is free to be used in any quantity on any character.

- Skills can be reassigned freely.

- No transfers.

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise. I will not throw your vote out if I do not support your opinion. Possible reasons for a tossed vote include: your vote is higher/lower than the vast majority to "balance the score" and failure to justify a radically different score.

Averages:

LYRE!: 0.32

Fiona: 1.20

Meg: 1.34

Kyza: 1.53

Astrid: 2.10

Lethe: 2.21

Vika: 2.40

Leonardo: 2.53

Lucia: 3.06

Danved: 3.11

Mist: 3.11

Rhys: 3.21

Tormod: 3.28

Rolf: 3.36

Brom: 3.56

Ilyana: 3.75

Makalov: 4.00

Nealuchi: 4.41

Tauroneo: 4.50

Geoffery: 4.50

Black Knight: 4.60

Sigrun: 4.71

Maurim: 4.72

Kieran: 4.82

Aran: 4.92

Laura: 5.13

Ranulf: 5.14

Heather: 5.29

Soren: 5.45

Edward: 6.31

Tanith: 6.36

Micaiah: 6.50

Calill: 6.59

Boyd: 6.85

Mordecai: 7.17

Gatrie: 7.22

Marcia: 7.31

Zihark: 7.44

Nephenee: 7.74

Shinon: 7.90

Oscar: 8.11

Elincia: 8.21

Janaff: 8.28

Ulki: 8.32

Leanne: 8.38

Rafiel: 8.45

Mia: 8.45

Jill: 8.46

Volug: 8.87

Sothe: 8.93

Nailah: 9.00

Nolan: 9.06

Reyson: 9.07

Ike: 9.28

Titania: 9.76

Haar: 9.91

Losing attack speed due to low base strength with pretty much every tome except wind at base. She cannot double anything without a few levels under her belt in strength and speed. Overall, I use her for some meaty chip damage. Being forced means she'll have the opportunity to gain levels though.

3.9/10

3.5/10. MEATY CHIP DAMAGE KEKEKEKE

...I always wanted to do that. And best of all, I'm not banned from using "meaty" or "chip"! :awesome:

Edited by Golden Cucco

Sanaki, the first of the part 4 joinees who has some obvious problems right off the bat. 2 strength, 23 speed, 28 HP, and 10 def is a recipe for disaster for actually engaging any physically inclined enemy (see: Virtually everything on her joining chapter). She needs some immediate help before you even deploy her. If she equips that Arcthunder she comes with, I actually think she gets doubled by everything on her starting map. But she's forced for the rest of the game, so you have to figure out something to do with her. She can't staffbot, either. Overall, I find Sanaki more of a hindrance than anything else, despite her huge magic stat. She takes huge chunks out of most of the enemies she hits, but it's virtually impossible for Sanaki to double anything. At least she comes as a 3rd tier, and she's locked to the desert with a high luck stat, so if you don't want to send her off to fight, you can have her dig items out of the sand.

2/10

Meaty chip and stuff, useful in the three forced rout chapters due to decent siege tome offense. If you haven't bothered training any magic unit (which is likely because they are all shaky) she makes the best use out of your three or four siege tomes so far. She can also siege Levail though that's not really necessary. Too bad she doesn't get staffs, even though Micaiah gets it as early as second tier.

3/10

Big meaty chip. She can go Resolve mode in the desert, which will help.

2.5/10

Also, I'm going to need someone to do the next three days because I've got other things going on. Or you can just wait until Sunday for me to come back. Doesn't matter to me.

I fed her all my wings and resolve tanked the shit out of silver army once, so she clearly is 10/10

Lol, she gets weighed down by everything and her bases are overall pretty fail. She can provide decent chip and if she somehow takes a hit, she can resolve kill shit I guess.

2/10

Best use I have for her is to bless Valaura so I can have Lehran and Micaiah do battle against Ashera.

Meaty chip and stuff, useful in the three forced rout chapters due to decent siege tome offense. If you haven't bothered training any magic unit (which is likely because they are all shaky) she makes the best use out of your three or four siege tomes so far. She can also siege Levail though that's not really necessary. Too bad she doesn't get staffs, even though Micaiah gets it as early as second tier.

3/10

Nice in Drafts, and is like an offensive Miccy.

Also, Desert help with free deployment, and she's forced in the tower.

Kinda along the lines of one of the 3 best Anima Magic Users in fe10.

5.5/10

Salvageable, and is forced in a few chapters and endgame.

Why not make her useful?

Only good at chipping.

At least she gets the Rudol Gem.

2.2/10

Hits like a truck. Seriously. In NM she can even OHKO SMs if she gets enough mag

That being said her speed is really quite bad for the point at which she joins, and her growth ain't helping her one bit

2.5/10

She is slow as dirt, weak enough so that almost everything weighs her down, and so frail she can get takren down by anyone who attacks and either hits once with a k=little power or twice in a row. Her magic, skill, luck, and resistance stats are all high, so she can take hits from mages and 2HKO some enemies, but she doesn't double them and gets killed if she doesn't run away. She's accurate too. She can't even resist mages that well either because of her pathetic HP. I'm really angry that you have to bring her to endgame. I guess she could be worse... 1.5/10

So bad when she joins, but she hits so hard when she gets a few MAG levels, which happens frequently.

Plus, +.5 bias for her personal tome being a Shakespeare reference.

2.5/10

FRAUDaki's not that bad actually. Since she's forced, you've got no choice but user her, and her chip damage comes in handy for softening up kills. You can also enchant her meteor come part IV, her ranged chip game is weak as dirt. Still better than nothing!

4.5/10

Big meaty chip. She can go Resolve mode in the desert, which will help.

2.5/10

Also, I'm going to need someone to do the next three days because I've got other things going on. Or you can just wait until Sunday for me to come back. Doesn't matter to me.

I can do it. Just tell me what the 3 next characters are.

Edited by Starwave

3/10

This -0.5 bias for being a whore (?): 2.5/10

I can do it. Just tell me what the 3 next characters are.

Skrimir, Naesala and Tibarn

You'll also have to tally Sanaki. I can tally Tibarn.

Sanaki, Empress of Begnion. Finally Playable! :o

Pros:

Great base magic.

Good growths.

Personal tome.

Third Tier.

Cons:

Dat speed. D:

Dat defense. D:

Bases are ehhh.

Gets weighed down by her own tome! :o

Sanaki looks pretty cool when you get her. She gets her own personal tome, can use all magic types except for Dark, and is third tier. Then you look her bases. They arent great at all. Except her magic base which is pretty nice. So she can spank shit pretty hard, but unless she Flares, she isnt gonna ORKO anything. Her speed is in the terlet big time. I rarely ever see her double at all. Her strength is ass so shes constantly being weighed down by her tomes. Yeah...even Cymbeline for a while. Wtf mate. Since light magic weighs less she might actually double with that...maybe...

Shes as frail as a wet paper bag and her HP is super low so she does not wanna see counter attacks. Her growths are good though, its just a lot of the time, its not really worth training her up unless you really like her or something. In HM, its likely shes not doing much other than hiding behind people and chipping away with a tome. If her strength was better, Sanaki would rock socks with siege tomes.

3/10. 3.5/10 bias because i think shes adorable and a cool character in story.

She may start at a lower level but if you keep leveling her up plus bonus exp, she won't be horrible because she will be in endgame.

3.5\10

This, but a -0.5 bias for being a fake apostle and failing at politics during the game for a 3/10.

FRAUDaki's not that bad actually. Since she's forced, you've got no choice but user her, and her chip damage comes in handy for softening up kills. You can also enchant her meteor come part IV, her ranged chip game is weak as dirt. Still better than nothing!

4.5/10

This with -0.5 bias for being lame and useless in politic despise it's should be her only strong point in story line.

Overall 4.0