Folgore Rangers return!!

Shin

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BREEZY PLAYS A GAME TOO MUCH?

He gets an idea to write a FR/that game story.

So soon I will present you Project F Zone.

Does the F stand for Fail? FIND OUT IN A FEW DAYS.

If you take the "i" in "fail" you get "fall"! -- one of Sangyul's IRL friends in our freshman year

Also, Folgore Past. Looks like I've got something else to experiment with :P:

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BREEZY PLAYS A GAME TOO MUCH?

He gets an idea to write a FR/that game story.

So soon I will present you Project F Zone.

Does the F stand for Fail? FIND OUT IN A FEW DAYS.

it stands for fat

Okay rangers help me out here.

Look up Project X Zone characters in your favorite search engine and tell me what pairs you would like to be teamed up with via Skype or SF message

Breezy - I AM A VILLAIN but I'd totally love to troll Soma and Alisa. :P:

EDIT: And I'm free to help the rest of you out with this, so if any of you frequent mafia IRC, smack me, and I'll play matchmaker~!

Edited by eclipse

Eclipse thanks for that.

Also you can troll Soma/Alisa and all the other pairs as well. :P

PROLOGUE NEGATIVE 1: What just happened?

It was a peaceful day in the land of Serenes Forest. Horita had been awfully quiet, probably because of the Pokeshin he never updates. But of course, nothing can be peaceful in SF. This is the story of that...

"NO RAGE!" said Breezy as he rage-quit his 3DS.

"This final boss is impossible! I can't beat him without losing my dudes!"

"Hmmmm, if I can't beat this boss, the Rangers stand no chance. Time to schedule a villains meeting."

"So, welcome all villains who are against the Rangers. I have a perfect plan to finally destroy them."

"Question! Why should we trust you?" Camdar said.

"If Horita always trusts you, and you are very incompetent, why shouldn't you trust me?"

"He has a point there." said Horita

"Anyway, I need as much electrical power as possible, a disguise, and all of you and the rangers in the same place. Can we do that?"

"Yes!"

"Good, let's go beat some rangers."

Meanwhile in the FR lair...

"NO how could I lose to a chump like you!" Shin said.

"What no fair the pyramid is for chumps!" CR said

"YAY I'm so proud of you darloing!" Loocy said.

"Yay I won finally!" said Darros.

"I have to go to the store and buy more food. Anyone want to come?" asked Shin

"I'll come with you." Said SB

"Away we go!"

So, Shin and SB went to the store, unknowing of the danger ahead. WHAT I don't mean a villain I mean road construction.

"Ugh, I don't get paid enough for this." said the worker

"Hello fellow man of the land!" said Shin

"Uhhh, is this the way to the store?" asked SB

"Oh yeah sorry this road was very dangerous so we have to fix it ASAP."

"RAGE. We have to go to the other store." Shin said

Shin and SB returned home to tell the news.

"They seemed mad."

"Shin SB there is bad news!" said Boron

"Literally all of our enemies are congregated at one point!" said Timp

"WHAT. We have to go immediately!" said Shin. "Everyone RANGER UP!"

"Be sure to do it off-screen so we save time." Elidon said.

"AWAY WE GO!." said the rangers.

"What this is the road construction?" Shin said

"And all of the enemies are on the other side!" said Sharpy

"What how did they get on the other side?!" said SB

"MR. Construction Worker Guy get out of the way!." said Shin

"Silly rangers, I am no mere construction worker"

"Are you a MANAGER?" asked Darros

"None of that matters to you now."

"Wait I know who you are!" said Boron "You're Breezy!"

"Well there goes THAT undercover mission."

'What are you planning?" asked Timp

"I have no time for explaining."

"Sir, should we power on?" asked Camdar.

"Go right ahead."

Camdar flicked a switch, then the road turned a bright blue.

"What is this sorcery?" asked Shin.

"I'd like to call this a Cross Gate. See you all on the other side!"

In the blink of an eye, the rangers,villains, and Breezy were gone, and the road returned to normal.

"Refa-5, go check out where the rangers were, I've lost the signal."

"Yessir!"

"yaranaika this place seems normal. What's this blue thing?"

Refa-5 touched the blue crystal and was teleported away.

"Something has gone very wrong. I'll need to call in the back-up." Elidon said.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON PROJECT F ZONE!

Okay first things first

[spoiler=MECHANICS]

Since the Rangers,Refa, and 1 SPECIAL GUEST ALLY replace the solo units, only story important ones will show up. IE: Arthur.

Second, the Rangers,Refa, and GUEST will show up with their assigned pair and not in the chapters where the solo units show up.

And last, I will be having MOOSIC links for certain dialogues, so open them in new tabs for FULL-ON experience!

Anyway PROLOGUE 1 PART 1: THE WANDERERS

[spoiler=ORIGINAL CHAPTER]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR8vvBa6Wow&list=SPAV-xzjVBR0W4588HIP-DkEHGFA6JszwI&index=3

"Well M'lady, shall we find your missing stone?"

"well if it missing why don;t you use your detective skills to find it?"

"It doesn't work that way you see."

"Well, we have to find out what stole it and where it is."

"That is true."

"Hey Kogoro, what's that falling from the sky?

"RAEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGggggg."

"Uhh, what kind of cry for help is that?"

"If I knew m'lady I would tell you."

SOME TIME LATER..

"Uhh sir, are you okay?"

"Uhh, where am I."

"You are at the Koryuji House in Japan."

"You don't have to call it by it's name Kogoro, just say it's my house."

"WHAT. How did I get to Japan from Serenes?!"

"What is this 'Serenes' place you speak of?"

"Geez Kogoro can't you give him a minute to get his bearings?"

"M'lady, we have to be careful. He could be part of the group that stole your stone."

"Serenes is the place I live in."

"Okay, and do you have any idea how you got here from Serenes?"

"well, last thing I remember was a flash of blue light, then I fell from the sky."

"Do you remember your name or anything else?"

"I'm flattered you asked so I can boost my ego! My name is Shin, and I am the original Red Folgore Ranger!"

"Kogoro, do you think he's a bit messed up in the head?"

"M'lady please be polite."

"Well, glad to see you aren't hurt in any way."

"Can I get your names please?" asked Shin

"My name is Kogoro Tenzai. Part detective, part ninja.

"I'm Mii Koryuji."

"Nice to meet you all!"

SUDDENLY.

"Is this the place boss?"

"I got an energy spike that a ranger landed here."

"Okay sir, I'll get the soldiers right away."

"Those voices sound like bad news Mii." said Kogoro

"Shin, stay inside while we fight them off." Mii said

"No I can fight as well, just watch me go!"

• 3 weeks later...

I return with a new story! Darros has always been ignored in most story lines... here's a story starring him!

[spoiler=Why can't I have anything nice!]
The city of Serenes, where literacy was low and opinions were opinionated! It seemed like an ordinary day, except that evil wasn't running rampant. The Folgores were using their time unproductively, lounging around at Timp's house.
"Why do we even hang here anyway?" asked Esme. "It's not like there isn't anywhere else to be."
"Elementary, my dear Wattson." Banzai retorted. "My place has too many books, because I'm an English major... and Shin got evicted for not paying tax."
"I said I'd posted the letter!" Shin raged "Stupid council... back in my day... I'll smite them with my Folgore powers..."
"Shin, you can't go using your powers for evil!" Darros whined. "You have to use your powers properly... I wish I had powers!"
The others looked up, it just occured to them that Darros didn't actually have any powers. All this time he'd been... well, just there. Boron couldn't leave him feeling dejected.
"Don't worry, we'll help you find your powers!" she replied. "I'm sure Eli knows what you can do."
The gang hurried to Timp's spare bathroom to meet their gargantuantly large headed leader.
"In all honesty..." Eli mumbled, eating a taco. "I didn't really give him any powers... I think I have a few spares beneath the sink. Refa-5, go fetch them.
Refa-5, who was sporting a white suit for no apparent reason, complied, handing the Folgores a bucket full of sponges.
ZM and Peppy edged into view, desperately trying to get screen time, but the scene shifted before they could even utter a word.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Serenes desert, a place which apparently exists! The Folgores had gathered to test the handful of powers Dallas could use.
"The power of yaoi?" Darros asked, scrubbing his face with one of the sponges "This one sounds a little weird but sure..."
He wasn't sure how to use it, but before he knew it, Shin and Esme were looking at him in a rather strange way.
"Yaranaika?" they asked in unison, rather unnerving Darros.
"Wait, why didn't this work of you, Banzai?" Darros asked, hiding behind Timp.
"Yaoi is not fine literature, therefore it cannot affect me... because I'm an English major!" Banzai answered, nobody surprised with his response.
"I don't... think this one is for you, Darros." Boron sighed. "Let's try the next one."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This one's in French... I can't read it." Darros moaned, not being in touch with his Canadian roots. "Pain de poisson? Banzai, any idea?"
"Fool! I cannot understand a word of French, I am not a French major!" Banzai replied angrily, relying heavily on his only character trait.
Not bothering to ask anyone else, Darros tried it. He felt itchy all over, and rather unwell. In his hands, was a strange fish flopping about... which seemed to be made out of bread. The chump collapsed to the floor, gasping for air.
"WHY DID I GET THIS POWER... I'M ALLERGIC... SO ALLERGIC." he shouted, his face turning a multitude of colours.
"Can't you do something about that, Shin?" Timp asked, the man did claim he was going to be a doctor at some point.
"Nah, he's good." Shin replied, more interested in the breadfish he was eating. "He can walk it off."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The power of mimicry... this sounds alright." Darros laughed, somehow recovering from a fatal allergic reaction. "Let's try it..."
"Curse you, Horace!" he bellowed in Shin's voice. "Fools! I am Camdar!" he snarled in Camdar's. "Because I'm an English major!" he gloated in Banzai's.
The others applauded, but Esme didn't seem too convinced.
"That's kinda useless though, isn't it?" Esme yawned, licking a rather tasty looking lollipop.
"OK, let's try another." Darros cried, sounding like the chump he is.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
At the tax office, Darros was ready for his next power.
"Power of namechange activate!" Darros called, standing in front of the the receptionist. Before he knew it, all the paperwork had filled itself out.
"Thank you, Mr Trashboat." the clerk replied. "Next!"
"No!!!" Darros screamed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside the tax office, the Folgores were beginning to tire.
"OK, power of rain!" Darros proclaimed. "A light drizzle for Serenes!"
Unfortunately, a drizzle seemed to equate to a torrential downpour. With many members of public brandishing pitchforks, Darros decided this power probably wasn't for him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the next test, the Folgores had returned to Timp's house. They were down to their last power, Darros had somehow had mishaps with all of them.
"I like this one!" Darros chirped, smiling behind a swollen cheek and a black eye. "The power to PAR-TAY!"
Obnoxious dance music poured out of the house, Timp's chandelier filling in for a disco ball.
"I don't know how useful this one is..." Esme giggled. "but I think it's kinda cool!"
Of course, it wouldn't be a party without the rest of the cast, unfortunately for Darros. Crowds came flooding through the door.
"The Integrisignal called, it looks like there's a party here!" Integriman bellowed, bringing along Integrigirl as well as Doctor PicKLe and his assistant, Fre.
"Stop, you can't have a party without me!" called a mysterious not very mysterious voice. Suddenly, the sounds of Boney M's Rasputin began to fill the neighbourhood.
"It is I! Boney EM!" Boney laughed, brining along the only pun on his name that could get a PG rating.
They all shrugged their shoulders, the music was good, so it was probably alright. The sound had even attracted their mortal enemies.
"Horace... dance off... now" Shin demanded as he began to get on his groove.
Timp laughed. "Shin you dance like my dad!"
"What's that, Timp?" Mr Timpsdad asked, who was also dancing along with the others.
---------------------------------------------------------
Darros woke up the next morning somehow crammed into the kitchen sink. Whatever the party was, it had been amazing... it was just a shame he didn't remember any of it.
"Maybe... having no powers... is easier." Darros moaned.

I return with a new story! Darros has always been ignored in most story lines... here's a story starring him!

[spoiler=Why can't I have anything nice!]
The city of Serenes, where literacy was low and opinions were opinionated! It seemed like an ordinary day, except that evil wasn't running rampant. The Folgores were using their time unproductively, lounging around at Timp's house.
"Why do we even hang here anyway?" asked Esme. "It's not like there isn't anywhere else to be."
"Elementary, my dear Wattson." Banzai retorted. "My place has too many books, because I'm an English major... and Shin got evicted for not paying tax."
"I said I'd posted the letter!" Shin raged "Stupid council... back in my day... I'll smite them with my Folgore powers..."
"Shin, you can't go using your powers for evil!" Darros whined. "You have to use your powers properly... I wish I had powers!"
The others looked up, it just occured to them that Darros didn't actually have any powers. All this time he'd been... well, just there. Boron couldn't leave him feeling dejected.
"Don't worry, we'll help you find your powers!" she replied. "I'm sure Eli knows what you can do."
The gang hurried to Timp's spare bathroom to meet their gargantuantly large headed leader.
"In all honesty..." Eli mumbled, eating a taco. "I didn't really give him any powers... I think I have a few spares beneath the sink. Refa-5, go fetch them.
Refa-5, who was sporting a white suit for no apparent reason, complied, handing the Folgores a bucket full of sponges.
ZM and Peppy edged into view, desperately trying to get screen time, but the scene shifted before they could even utter a word.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Serenes desert, a place which apparently exists! The Folgores had gathered to test the handful of powers Dallas could use.
"The power of yaoi?" Darros asked, scrubbing his face with one of the sponges "This one sounds a little weird but sure..."
He wasn't sure how to use it, but before he knew it, Shin and Esme were looking at him in a rather strange way.
"Yaranaika?" they asked in unison, rather unnerving Darros.
"Wait, why didn't this work of you, Banzai?" Darros asked, hiding behind Timp.
"Yaoi is not fine literature, therefore it cannot affect me... because I'm an English major!" Banzai answered, nobody surprised with his response.
"I don't... think this one is for you, Darros." Boron sighed. "Let's try the next one."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This one's in French... I can't read it." Darros moaned, not being in touch with his Canadian roots. "Pain de poisson? Banzai, any idea?"
"Fool! I cannot understand a word of French, I am not a French major!" Banzai replied angrily, relying heavily on his only character trait.
Not bothering to ask anyone else, Darros tried it. He felt itchy all over, and rather unwell. In his hands, was a strange fish flopping about... which seemed to be made out of bread. The chump collapsed to the floor, gasping for air.
"WHY DID I GET THIS POWER... I'M ALLERGIC... SO ALLERGIC." he shouted, his face turning a multitude of colours.
"Can't you do something about that, Shin?" Timp asked, the man did claim he was going to be a doctor at some point.
"Nah, he's good." Shin replied, more interested in the breadfish he was eating. "He can walk it off."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The power of mimicry... this sounds alright." Darros laughed, somehow recovering from a fatal allergic reaction. "Let's try it..."
"Curse you, Horace!" he bellowed in Shin's voice. "Fools! I am Camdar!" he snarled in Camdar's. "Because I'm an English major!" he gloated in Banzai's.
The others applauded, but Esme didn't seem too convinced.
"That's kinda useless though, isn't it?" Esme yawned, licking a rather tasty looking lollipop.
"OK, let's try another." Darros cried, sounding like the chump he is.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
At the tax office, Darros was ready for his next power.
"Power of namechange activate!" Darros called, standing in front of the the receptionist. Before he knew it, all the paperwork had filled itself out.
"Thank you, Mr Trashboat." the clerk replied. "Next!"
"No!!!" Darros screamed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside the tax office, the Folgores were beginning to tire.
"OK, power of rain!" Darros proclaimed. "A light drizzle for Serenes!"
Unfortunately, a drizzle seemed to equate to a torrential downpour. With many members of public brandishing pitchforks, Darros decided this power probably wasn't for him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the next test, the Folgores had returned to Timp's house. They were down to their last power, Darros had somehow had mishaps with all of them.
"I like this one!" Darros chirped, smiling behind a swollen cheek and a black eye. "The power to PAR-TAY!"
Obnoxious dance music poured out of the house, Timp's chandelier filling in for a disco ball.
"I don't know how useful this one is..." Esme giggled. "but I think it's kinda cool!"
Of course, it wouldn't be a party without the rest of the cast, unfortunately for Darros. Crowds came flooding through the door.
"The Integrisignal called, it looks like there's a party here!" Integriman bellowed, bringing along Integrigirl as well as Doctor PicKLe and his assistant, Fre.
"Stop, you can't have a party without me!" called a mysterious not very mysterious voice. Suddenly, the sounds of Boney M's Rasputin began to fill the neighbourhood.
"It is I! Boney EM!" Boney laughed, brining along the only pun on his name that could get a PG rating.
They all shrugged their shoulders, the music was good, so it was probably alright. The sound had even attracted their mortal enemies.
"Horace... dance off... now" Shin demanded as he began to get on his groove.
Timp laughed. "Shin you dance like my dad!"
"What's that, Timp?" Mr Timpsdad asked, who was also dancing along with the others.
---------------------------------------------------------
Darros woke up the next morning somehow crammed into the kitchen sink. Whatever the party was, it had been amazing... it was just a shame he didn't remember any of it.
"Maybe... having no powers... is easier." Darros moaned.

hai shin ^_^

...omg so much text D:

/watch?v=k03zE8HMP3Y

FEAR THE BREADFISH

internet...

• 3 weeks later...

It was a fine, fine day for Shin, who had taken up a job as a janitor, to feel a bit more productive in his retirement. He had done his daily duties and took a little walk, then decided to rest on a bench in the park. It was then that an ominous man approached him. He looked handsome and well-built from afar, so surely, there could be nothing bad about him! But as he got closer, Shin's eyes got a clearer look at his visage...and he understood why the man was so ominous! It was none other than LORD ZEDDMARE...wearing the same jumpsuit as Shin? But that's his work uniform! Zeddmare approached the sitting Shin, unzipped his jumpsuit halfway, showing his sPECtacular PECs.

”やらないか?”

COMING TO THEATRES 2015

and then they made out and had beautiful babies named nightmare jr and shin chan and curse horace kun and lived happilly ever after the end

COMING TO FANFICTION.NET 2016

PS shin chan is a girl

Edited by Refa