Folgore Rangers return!!

Shin

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Really Neato Mafia part of the canon, or a wishful dream by Yours Truly?

I wouldn't mind it being part of canon ... if we can find a way to fit it in. Perhaps Camdar's incompetence made it so that he was not a baddie, Lucina turned evil, and Eliedon betrayed Folgore Red. :XD:

I wouldn't mind it being part of canon ... if we can find a way to fit it in. Perhaps Camdar's incompetence made it so that he was not a baddie, Lucina turned evil, and Eliedon betrayed Folgore Red. :XD:

I like the idea of me hypnotizing people to do insane things better. :P:

I like the idea of me hypnotizing people to do insane things better. :P:

That is even better. Really Neato mafia takes place in one of Apopeclipse's alternate universes she warps people too! XD

That was certainly fun to read :D

[You know I may try a story for the new FR but.. I'm not confident in my writing]

The lack of stories in this thread disturbs me! Here, have one!

Folgore Kart

It was a monumental event in Serenes City, it was the 7th triannual Folgore Kart Grand Prix. Of course that's what they called it, anyone who questioned the name was politely fired out of a cannon.

Folgore Red and Horita stood there, glaring at each other. Neither could bear the possibility of losing to the other. Many of their races had ended with them totalling each other's machines.

"Shin." Horita growled, distancing himself from his opponent. "It's that time again."

"Horita." Shin replied, doing the same. "I don't even get why we do this."

The two stood there, not actually doing anything of any importance. However, in their minds, they looked pretty intense.

------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the garage Camdar was up to no good. The other racers had left their vehicles unattended, and Camdar had been given his orders.

"FOO-..." Camdar shouted, covering his own mouth after realising the importance of stealth for his task.

"Fools!" Camdar whispered. "Your vehicles are already inferior to mine... however, I'm taking no chances... hehehe..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright day, the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. The mood was set for John Free-... the racers to begin.

The crowd cheered, mostly because they were being paid to do so, but also because the race was sufficiently violent to be enjoyable.

"Here they are folks!" announced the annoyingly loud commentator. "It's what you've probably been waiting for! The 7th triannual Folgore Kart Grand Prix!"

Sharpy drove up to his starting position, he had some how acquired pole position through sheer dumb luck. His vehicle was unimmaginatively formed in the shape of a harpoon.

"Hahaha." Sharpy called out. "Geddit? It's a harpoon... my name!"

The crowd all groaned, that remark had been too corny, even for Sharpy. Next up was Darros, in his Turbo Tuna, a very fish-like vehicle.

"But I'm allergic to fish!" Darros cried. "It was Shin's stupid idea for me to drive this thing!"

"Isn't he a riot folks?" laughed the commentator. "Oh look, here's Camdar in the Incompetent Infinity. He seems eager, but he'll probably mess it up for himself somehow."

"No!" Camdar screamed. "It is the Incomprehensible Infinity, you dullard! Fear the might of Camdar!"

"Next is Jedi in the Justice Jeep, shortly followed by Breezy in the Tailwind... what's that coming from his exhaust?"

The crowd suddenly fell silent, Horita drove forward in the Thwompster, polluting the air horribly as he snailed forwards. The Thwompster was perhaps the least aerodynamic vehicle present, and grunted as it stopped.

"It's the Thwompster, can Horita pull off a victory in something so slow?" the announcer announced obnoxiously. "Oh look, it's the Hyper Hydrant, driven by Boron... will her hatred of Sharpy stop her from focusing on the race?"

Last up was none other than Shin in the Ego Engine, a car which was impratical as it was ridiculous. He hadn't actually turned up to the time trial, putting him in last.

With everyone ready, the race was about to begin. Even Stockpyle Neckite was thrilled.

"Blobby blobby blobby!" he cried, overjoyed at the event.

"On your marks, get set, go!" shouted some guy or something like that. The racers zoomed off, except for Camdar, who seemed to have stalled his engine!

"No!" he shouted, his eyes rolling in their sockets. "My vehicle's computer system has been compromised! But who could have... wait... no! I was so busy with sabotaging everyone else, I forgot to actually check if my car worked!"

-----------------------------------

The timid Darros had managed to take an early lead. For some bizarre reason, his vehicle was working far better than it ever had. Even the rash it gave him was itchier.

"Achoo!" Darros sneezed, the fishy fumes were starting to get to him. "If I can keep ahead, jerks like Shin can't even get close enough to hurt me!"

Something hard hit the back of Darros' head, and clanked as it fell into his back seat. He looked in his fin mirror, spotting the Ego Engine behind him.

"No!" Darros cried. "Why him, why now!"

"Hey, chump!" Shin laughed. "I'll let you stay ahead, don't worry!"

Darros wasn't too sure, it was clearly a trap. Shin wasn't one to do nice things, in fact, he wasn't even one to do things that were remotely not mean.

"I'm not falling for it!" Darros laughed. "I'm outta here!"

Darros then sped ahead, leaving his egocentric leader behind. He reached towards the back seat, cautious of what the projectile may have been. It was a bucket... a blue bucket...

"Why does this always happen to me!" lamented Darros, he knew what was in store for him.

"I believe you is having mah bucket. You be in trouble now!" roared a totally mysterious voice from above.

As Shin overtook Darros, all he could hear was the poor chump's cries and what sounded like an incredibly severe beating.

----------------------------------

Meanwhile, somewhere in the middle, Boron was duking it out with Sharpy.

"Hehehe, hey Boron... want to hear..." Sharpy began.

"No!" Boron shouted. "I do not want to hear another one of your lame jokes! Take this!"

Boron tossed an anvil in Sharpy's general direction. She could picture the object, crashing into the buffoon's face, eliminating him from the race. However, fate was cruel. By sheer dumb luck, Sharpy lost control of his vehicle and swerved to the left. The anvil narrowly missed the moron's head, and instead landed itself nicely on Jedi's bonnet.

"Oh, sorry Jedi." Boron apologized. "That was meant to maim Sharpy!"

"Don't worry, Boron." Jedi laughed. "It's not as bad as it loo-..."

Jedi was unfortunately interrupted by the flames coming from his bonnet, and even more distracted by the tree he crashed into. The explosion afterwards didn't help either.

[spoiler=PHYSICS]Nothing has changed within me

Something is still the same

I'm through with listening to

crappy teachers not even teaching

Too late for second-guessing

Too late to go back to sleep

It's time to trust my instincts

and walk into the physics rooooom

It's time to try

Defying gravity

Physics can go die

with great velocity

And you can't fail me now!

I'm through accepting physics

'cause someone says it's so

Some things I cannot change

But till I rage, I'll never know!

Too long I've (azn)failed at physics

Losing grades I guess I've lost

Well, if that's grades

It comes at much too high a cost!

I'd rather balance

Those chemical equations

I'd rather learn

of all those STDs

But you can't fail me now

Unmotivated

I'm just so unmotivated

And I've just had a dream that I

was done with physics

I know it sounds truly crazy

But physics!

No longer there

I swear

I WAS FREEEEEEEEE

So if you care to find me

Go to the second floor!

As someone told me lately

Ev'ryone deserves a decent grade

And if I'm stuck in physics

At least I'm getting A's

To those who'd fail me

Take a message back from me

Tell them how I am

raging at physics

My brain is dead

trying to make sense of physics

And soon I'll be free of this whole class

And nobody in all of school

No physics teacher that there is or was

Is ever gonna bring me down!

Edited by CR-S01

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Can you guess what day it is?

...No! It's not "shut-up-and-go-back-from-whence-you-came-Esme Day"! That's horribly uncouth and disrespectful.

It's actually the official anniversary of the milked franchise, FOLGORE RANGERS! I came out of my den and took some time out of my day (which I usually spend reading books, folding paper, and staring at attractive men on the INTERNET) just to celebrate this monumentally special time. Time for confetti! Time for cake! Time for awkward reunions! Time for POINTY PAPER SHURIKENS!

Esme summons a plethora of magical paper shurikens. If you have half a mind, you'd better shield your eyes! They're quite pointy!

pokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepok

epokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokpokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepoke

poepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepok

epokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepok

epokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokpeokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepoke!

Edited by Esme

nooooooooo no poke >~<

Happy birthday Folgore Rangers~ Glad to see it's (sorta) lived this long!

*celebrates the tight bonds that were created from such an eventful day*

oh

right

this exists

maybe I should change my name or something

Esme tosses a paper star at Frog.

Happy anniversary, Folgore Rangers. Enjoy it while you can--my devious door-based villainy shall ensure that I have the last laugh!

Esme tosses TEN paper stars at Terrador.

Ha! My doors protect me from your puny assault! Nobody can keep me from the lovely Folgore Blue II!

I've read many books with freaks like you in them! Thing is... they're all fearsome and competent, unlike you.

Have at you, Terrordoor!

Esme distracts The Terrordoor with paper stars while he prepares the summoning of the Paper Cranes.

Ha! My doors protect me from your puny assault! Nobody can keep me from the lovely Folgore Blue II!

but mai waifu

Wait that's not right. I will fight you tooth and nail for love and justice and etc!

Edited by Frog