Folgore Rangers return!!

Shin

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I kinda think Boron was drunk too.

Please don't ever mention me being drunk and online on Serenes Forest simultaneously again. The last time I was (okay, I was tipsy) I said a lot of things I shouldn't have. Besides, I wouldn't bring alcohol to school.

looks like ZM, CR, and I are the only sober FRs.

Also, will do Boron- sorry.

Now where the fuck did you get just those three and completely ignore the other people that don't like alcohol.

And I don't know about you but I wouldn't ever want to see you or CR drunk in my lifetime kthxgoawey.

I'm sorry boron, this was too golden to not post

[16.1.2013 19:02:34] Eli: Hi

[16.1.2013 19:02:43] Eli: I see you like penis

[16.1.2013 19:03:47] Sho: I beg you pardon?

[16.1.2013 19:04:08] Eli: Oh so you can see now

[16.1.2013 19:04:29] Sho: how did you know i am pansexual?

[16.1.2013 19:04:45] Eli: Boron told me

[16.1.2013 19:04:59] Sho: She knows?

[16.1.2013 19:04:59] Eli: Her asexual radar knows how everyone works

Discuss

Sangyul

If you're going to post it, at least say it was a joke and that no such convo between Elie and I happened :/

Sho.M.the.Tits

detail boron

Sho.M.the.Tits

details

MadKingRob

. . . . . .

MadKingRob

I pooped today.

Sangyul

Come on, Sharpy's giving me a hard enough trouble already

Sho.M.the.Tits

fine fine

Edited by Sho.M.the.Tits

Now where the fuck did you get just those three and completely ignore the other people that don't like alcohol.

And I don't know about you but I wouldn't ever want to see you or CR drunk in my lifetime kthxgoawey.

Oh I forgot you Xinny and PKL and Cam.

Also, CR being drunk would be worse than me being drunk.

[spoiler=Part 1]"No!" Doku shouted. "Curse you, Jedi! I almost had it!"

His companion gave a modest shrug. "Sorry, Shin. I guess I win this round."

"Rematch! Go again!" Doku jammed two quarters into the arcade machine. "You're going down! No one beats the mighty Shin!"

Jedi took up the controls without an argument. Such was a typical reaction of Doku's after losing an arcade game match, nothing unusual about it. He was a sore loser, not that Jedi was too bothered by it.

Without his hated rival around to draft against, Doku had found something new to occupy his time: arcade games. Integriman, who had become the head manager of the Drafting Den some months ago, had established several rules to restore order after a surge of uncontrolled rampant drafting. As a result, the Drafting Den had fallen into disuse soon afterwards, so a few of the old drafters had grouped together to bring in arcade machines to the Drafting Den. Before long, the place was teeming with activity again.

More than three months had gone by since Horita's last attack on Serenes Forest, which had been thwarted by the Folgore Rangers -- as usual. However, after their plans had failed, the Forces of Evil had simply ... vanished. Zeddmare never returned to exact revenge on his enemies, and the Folgores had eventually felt a sense of victory.

But in the wake of triumph came unguardedness. Not only had the Forces of Evil disappeared, but apparently the other villains of the Forest had gone with them. When Zak and Marth were the greatest threats to the safety of the Forest ... there might as well have been no threat at all. Their duty to protect Serenes Forest effectively fulfilled, the Folgore Rangers had moved on with their lives and grown distant from one another. It was as if the disturbances earlier in the year ... had never happened in the first place.

-

Imp was in the best of moods. Her day could not have gone any better. She and Specta had met that morning to go shopping together at the anime store. Two hours and three Jotaro figures later, they had decided to make a quick stop at the nearest cafe for lunch before heading off to their next location. Nothing could possibly go wrong!

"Wow Impy, I can't believe you found all those statues that you were missing!" Specta said.

"I know! And they're so expensive too!" Imp exclaimed. "I'm so happy I feel that I could pound anyone who so much as LOOKS at Jotaro wrong into the ground!"

"Umm ... if you say so!" Specta giggled. She knew well about her friend's protectiveness of her Jotaro figurines. "Oh, check out this new manga I got!" Specta reached into her shopping bag and showed it to Imp.

"Yeah, I see," Imp said, distracted. Despite their closeness, Specta and Imp had very different tastes in anime and manga. "Were you always into magical girls and stuff?"

"Well, i-it's ... a recent interest!" Specta pulled her manga back and hugged it close. "A-and you know me, I love shoujo!"

The reaction was an odd one, but Imp seemed not to notice -- she was too busy admiring Jotaro to care. Several minutes passed by in silence, Imp playing with her figures and Specta reading her manga, before a strange feeling suddenly washed over them both. Specta jumped out of her chair, startled, and Imp clutched her Jotaro figurine tightly. The other patrons of the cafe, on the other hand, remained unaffected.

"What was that?" Specta asked, glancing around nervously. "What just happened?"

"I felt it too ... something's not right here ..." Imp trailed off.

"Oh ... I have a bad feeling about this," Specta moaned. "Impy, you don't think we're gonna get attacked again, do you?"

Imp opened her mouth to reply, but was then cut off by a series of short beeps from close by. She spun around, looking for the source of the sound, before she realized that it was her Folgore Rangers communicator. Flushing slightly in embarrassment, Imp quickly activated it.

"... lo? Hello?" came Doku's voice, crackling slightly with static. "Curse this thing, it's been too long since I've used it."

"I can hear you just fine," Banzai retorted.

"Oi," Harpoon cut in, "did any of you guys feel something just now?"

"You guys too?" ZM asked. "I thought I was just imagining things ..."

Richter let out a heavy sigh. "Same here ..."

"I felt something strange as well," Boron said.

"Specta and I both did," Imp spoke up. "So ... what does this mean?"

"Looks like Serenes Forest is about to be hit again." 13th paused for a moment. "We should've known the peace was too good to last."

"Now? But I have a date with my darloing Lucina in an hour," Darros complained.

Harpoon laughed. "Too bad, Darros."

"Aw, that sucks," ZM said sympathetically.

"Seriously, your date can wait." Boron sounded annoyed.

Doku groaned. "Everyone! The time has come for us to reassemble!" he announced. "It's time for the Folgore Rangers to rise again!"

"Indeed, Folgore Red," the voice of Eliedon boomed from over everyone's communicators. "It is as I have feared. Zeddmare is back, and he is more powerful than ever. Folgore Rangers, you must stop him."

"Well, where do we find him?" Richter asked.

"I have pinpointed the source of his energy to be at the center of the Fourth Forum Square Park," Eliedon reported. "He is waiting for you. Be careful, Folgores. You must not lose."

"Not the park! That's where my darloing is waiting for me!" Darros moaned. Everyone ignored him.

"You heard him, guys!" Doku shouted. "Let's go! Everyone, it's cursin' time!"

"Right!"

Imp hurriedly disconnected her communicator as the rousing cry went up, not wanting to garner the interest of the other people at the cafe. "Looks like evil never sleeps," she muttered.

"Impy, what's going on? Why does Eliedon need the Folgore Rangers?" Specta asked.

"Lord Zeddmare is back." Imp sighed. "We need to stop him!"

"Oh no ... not him!" Specta cringed. "I'll go with you, Impy! Let me help you guys defeat him once and for all!"

"Thanks Specta, but it's our duty to protect Serenes Forest from Lord Zeddmare," Imp said. "We're going to put an end to this! I'll see you!"

Specta was about to protest, but it was too late. A bright flash of pink light immediately surrounded Imp, and then she was gone. The sheer brilliance had forced Specta to cover her eyes and had drawn the attention of the rest of the cafe. Muttering unhappily to herself, Specta picked up their bags and ran towards the park as fast as her legs would carry her.

[spoiler=Part 1]"No!" Doku shouted. "Curse you, Jedi! I almost had it!"

His companion gave a modest shrug. "Sorry, Shin. I guess I win this round."

"Rematch! Go again!" Doku jammed two quarters into the arcade machine. "You're going down! No one beats the mighty Shin!"

Jedi took up the controls without an argument. Such was a typical reaction of Doku's after losing an arcade game match, nothing unusual about it. He was a sore loser, not that Jedi was too bothered by it.

Without his hated rival around to draft against, Doku had found something new to occupy his time: arcade games. Integriman, who had become the head manager of the Drafting Den some months ago, had established several rules to restore order after a surge of uncontrolled rampant drafting. As a result, the Drafting Den had fallen into disuse soon afterwards, so a few of the old drafters had grouped together to bring in arcade machines to the Drafting Den. Before long, the place was teeming with activity again.

More than three months had gone by since Horita's last attack on Serenes Forest, which had been thwarted by the Folgore Rangers -- as usual. However, after their plans had failed, the Forces of Evil had simply ... vanished. Zeddmare never returned to exact revenge on his enemies, and the Folgores had eventually felt a sense of victory.

But in the wake of triumph came unguardedness. Not only had the Forces of Evil disappeared, but apparently the other villains of the Forest had gone with them. When Zak and Marth were the greatest threats to the safety of the Forest ... there might as well have been no threat at all. Their duty to protect Serenes Forest effectively fulfilled, the Folgore Rangers had moved on with their lives and grown distant from one another. It was as if the disturbances earlier in the year ... had never happened in the first place.

-

Imp was in the best of moods. Her day could not have gone any better. She and Specta had met that morning to go shopping together at the anime store. Two hours and three Jotaro figures later, they had decided to make a quick stop at the nearest cafe for lunch before heading off to their next location. Nothing could possibly go wrong!

"Wow Impy, I can't believe you found all those statues that you were missing!" Specta said.

"I know! And they're so expensive too!" Imp exclaimed. "I'm so happy I feel that I could pound anyone who so much as LOOKS at Jotaro wrong into the ground!"

"Umm ... if you say so!" Specta giggled. She knew well about her friend's protectiveness of her Jotaro figurines. "Oh, check out this new manga I got!" Specta reached into her shopping bag and showed it to Imp.

"Yeah, I see," Imp said, distracted. Despite their closeness, Specta and Imp had very different tastes in anime and manga. "Were you always into magical girls and stuff?"

"Well, i-it's ... a recent interest!" Specta pulled her manga back and hugged it close. "A-and you know me, I love shoujo!"

The reaction was an odd one, but Imp seemed not to notice -- she was too busy admiring Jotaro to care. Several minutes passed by in silence, Imp playing with her figures and Specta reading her manga, before a strange feeling suddenly washed over them both. Specta jumped out of her chair, startled, and Imp clutched her Jotaro figurine tightly. The other patrons of the cafe, on the other hand, remained unaffected.

"What was that?" Specta asked, glancing around nervously. "What just happened?"

"I felt it too ... something's not right here ..." Imp trailed off.

"Oh ... I have a bad feeling about this," Specta moaned. "Impy, you don't think we're gonna get attacked again, do you?"

Imp opened her mouth to reply, but was then cut off by a series of short beeps from close by. She spun around, looking for the source of the sound, before she realized that it was her Folgore Rangers communicator. Flushing slightly in embarrassment, Imp quickly activated it.

"... lo? Hello?" came Doku's voice, crackling slightly with static. "Curse this thing, it's been too long since I've used it."

"I can hear you just fine," Banzai retorted.

"Oi," Harpoon cut in, "did any of you guys feel something just now?"

"You guys too?" ZM asked. "I thought I was just imagining things ..."

Richter let out a heavy sigh. "Same here ..."

"I felt something strange as well," Boron said.

"Specta and I both did," Imp spoke up. "So ... what does this mean?"

"Looks like Serenes Forest is about to be hit again." 13th paused for a moment. "We should've known the peace was too good to last."

"Now? But I have a date with my darloing Lucina in an hour," Darros complained.

Harpoon laughed. "Too bad, Darros."

"Aw, that sucks," ZM said sympathetically.

"Seriously, your date can wait." Boron sounded annoyed.

Doku groaned. "Everyone! The time has come for us to reassemble!" he announced. "It's time for the Folgore Rangers to rise again!"

"Indeed, Folgore Red," the voice of Eliedon boomed from over everyone's communicators. "It is as I have feared. Zeddmare is back, and he is more powerful than ever. Folgore Rangers, you must stop him."

"Well, where do we find him?" Richter asked.

"I have pinpointed the source of his energy to be at the center of the Fourth Forum Square Park," Eliedon reported. "He is waiting for you. Be careful, Folgores. You must not lose."

"Not the park! That's where my darloing is waiting for me!" Darros moaned. Everyone ignored him.

"You heard him, guys!" Doku shouted. "Let's go! Everyone, it's cursin' time!"

"Right!"

Imp hurriedly disconnected her communicator as the rousing cry went up, not wanting to garner the interest of the other people at the cafe. "Looks like evil never sleeps," she muttered.

"Impy, what's going on? Why does Eliedon need the Folgore Rangers?" Specta asked.

"Lord Zeddmare is back." Imp sighed. "We need to stop him!"

"Oh no ... not him!" Specta cringed. "I'll go with you, Impy! Let me help you guys defeat him once and for all!"

"Thanks Specta, but it's our duty to protect Serenes Forest from Lord Zeddmare," Imp said. "We're going to put an end to this! I'll see you!"

Specta was about to protest, but it was too late. A bright flash of pink light immediately surrounded Imp, and then she was gone. The sheer brilliance had forced Specta to cover her eyes and had drawn the attention of the rest of the cafe. Muttering unhappily to herself, Specta picked up their bags and ran towards the park as fast as her legs would carry her.

Great start to what looks like an interesting story! Keep it up Boron

I don't like alcohol either. In fact, I abhor and fear them.

Add me to that list too please.

Uh... I don't think I can be added to the list. I think I once came online slightly inebriated, and couldn't figure out how to help Jedi with his hacking problems.

For the record, I beat Jedi at most arcade games.

Bump.

Interesting Trivia on the Folgore Cast.

[1:26:52 PM] Jedi: Refa you've never finished a Zelda game right

[1:27:24 PM] Peebles: you are right

[1:27:26 PM] Terraderp: That's like starting sex

[1:27:28 PM] Terraderp: AND NOT FINISHING THE JOB

I'll add this location to the Folgore Verse

Icicle Spire - An unusual tower found in the Northern regions of Serenes Forest; the area surrounding the tower is embedded in thick sheets of snow and ice; and large bizarre crystalline formations. By morning, it seems normal; but by night, the top of the tower and the crystal formations emit an ominous surge of magical energies. This place is said to be the lair of the Frostysaurus Rex.

• SangyulTechnically, I consider our "homes" to be our profiles
  • SangyulLike, each forum in SF is a different part of the city
  • SangyulAnd the place we frequent the most is where we "live"
  • 13thSo several of us live together in the Draft community
  • 13thI live in an old ice cream truck in the drafting community
  • SangyulYeah, like that
  • SangyulAnd all of the mafia people live in a "gated community"-like area where not a lot of other people go to
  • SangyulEliedon is going to get his house nuked one day and he will have to move to mafia

Doesn't that mean I'm some youngster person from the gated community?

Or do I "live" in Drafts?

You know ... I haven't thought of that yet :sweatdrop: Come to think of it, I need to figure out where everyone in the "second generation" cast lives. *gets to that*