Super C9++ - Game over, Town Wins!

Tables

Potential scumslip here?

##Unvote

##Vote: Super Serious Gal

By killed my inbox I meant 49 unread emails. If you subtract the 8 fanfiction updates you should get the posts that were from yesterday.

Um... Could someone please explain what RVS means? I know what a wagon is but RVS?

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BBM/Paperblade stuff is interesting and I'm not sure what to say of it quite yet. Other than that I think I only really have town reads at the moment.

Prims is doing that one thing again.

I feel a little better about Prims.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

Prims is doing that one thing again.

1. What thing is Prims doing?

2. What was the point of saying this anyway?

The rough transition between lolRVS and scumhunting proper is pretty interesting. Manix's reaction to the votes on him is logically alright but it seems too defensive considering how jokey the votes were. I'll admit that Shinori's vote post was kind of ambiguous in its intent, as is his other post about reads, which is more concerning. I'll go with ##Vote Shinori for now.

I feel a little better about Prims.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

1. What thing is Prims doing?

2. What was the point of saying this anyway?

1: Nothing

2: No reason for the most part. I kind of wanted to see who would react to me stating that in the first place.

The rough transition between lolRVS and scumhunting proper is pretty interesting. Manix's reaction to the votes on him is logically alright but it seems too defensive considering how jokey the votes were. I'll admit that Shinori's vote post was kind of ambiguous in its intent, as is his other post about reads, which is more concerning. I'll go with ##Vote Shinori for now.

I'm pretty sure a lot things in a mafia game are ambiguous.

Also I find it weird that my post about reads concerns you, but Witch, who stated the same exact thing basically doesn't concern you at all. Why is that?

##Unvote:

##Vote: Strege

1: Nothing

2: No reason for the most part. I kind of wanted to see who would react to me stating that in the first place.

Interesting. I'll buy that.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shin

opinions pls

I'm pretty sure a lot things in a mafia game are ambiguous.

Also I find it weird that my post about reads concerns you, but Witch, who stated the same exact thing basically doesn't concern you at all. Why is that?

##Unvote:

##Vote: Strege

Later in the game, you could just as easily say that the vote was serious as you could say that it was completely facetious. I can see a similar strategy with saying the BBM/Paperblade stuff is "interesting" and the comment about Prims. Prims saying that there's nothing behind her vote makes it different in this regard, and I intended to wait and see how long her vote stays on a non-read before I pressed the issue.

It kind of irks me that Prims just pops up and goes "lol no scumreads" but if he was scum I think he could BS a case on me or BBM or Manix or something.

Also seconding that Shinori should stop reveling in his ambiguity. You aren't town enough to make ominous remarks that you don't have to elaborate on.

I have zero (0) scumreads.

town Prims could have no reads, but he wouldn't bother outing it

##Vote: Prims

also, Rein should start raining here as much as it is raining here in BD

what if I'm actually ITP survivor

not in existence, unless you are claiming killer, for which my vote (obviously) stays

After further thought I'm gonna ##Unvote and ##Vote: BBM because the Manix defense feels like buddying given that none of the votes on Manix put him at serious risk of lynch.

But yeah I don't really feel strongly about anything. Blitz is weird imo.

I have a townread, which I don't want to out, but your reactions are fun to watch

also, why the sudden switch of vote Prims?

because ur mafia (and so is BBM)

neither Scorri nor BBM made a post since your vote, what made you change your mind about Scorri?

or should I say, gave the BBM scum vibes, wouldn't it have made more sense for you to vote me then?

I had the impression that Prims didn't actually think scorri was mafia at the point he voted her, since it had no justification or anything, but Prims also feels like he's not particularly taking anything seriously or really trying :/

Also, Blitz, while I agree that Prims' "I have 0 reads" post is unhelpful and unnecessary, I think you're taking him too seriously.

my bbm vote is serious as fucc

care to build a full case?

Also, Blitz, while I agree that Prims' "I have 0 reads" post is unhelpful and unnecessary, I think you're taking him too seriously.

I stated that to test his reaction and it went pretty well Imo

I had the impression that Prims didn't actually think scorri was mafia at the point he voted her, since it had no justification or anything, but Prims also feels like he's not particularly taking anything seriously or really trying :/

care to explan why?

care to explan why?

If you're asking about my reasoning about his scorri vote, he literally said, "I have zero scumreads" then voted her without any (other) justification. That doesn't sound anything like Prims thinking scorri is scum to me.

If you're asking me about "Prims doesn't seem like he's trying", well ... until you started prodding him he seemed kinda non-serious and not really trying to force the game out of RVS stage. Which is why I felt he wasn't really trying. I mean, that behavior does catch attention but I wouldn't call it a scum tell at this point.