Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

I take forever to make even short posts, in fact this was cut off by phase end. Fuck.

For my role, I've got several one-shot abilities. I had a one shot jail I used on eclipse N2, and I was redirected to scorri. So yes, I ended up stopping Snike's kill, but I'm not a permanent investigative role. I have no responsibility for the other roleblocks. I didn't think the redirect was worth outing because it could out information unnecessarily, and I don't know if the redirect was someone targeting eclipse or someone targeting me.

Also I used a one shot follow on Wombat and was told he's Shinori and definitely town, so cool I guess. I thought it was worth doing, anyway, because I suspected him a lot. It could randomly still be a ninja variant, but I doubt it.

As for the actual Shinori, I'm feeling like that claim is horseshit more and more. It's just a really useless role, and if other roles that investigate get innocents on Wombat, what's so special about yours? It just seems like a fakeclaim to get away with not having night actions that you wanted to establish early- probably a good front for a mafia rolecop or the other roleblocks we've been wondering about.

Lastly I received a command that will make everyone use their action on me that I have to use tonight which includes the mafia kill and there's a 100% chance I will die. So yeah. I have no idea how it's possible mylo when it wasn't yesterday...

##Vote: Shinori for now.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm that if Rein targeted eclipse N2 he would in fact have targeted me in the end. In addition, that likely means the mafia kill was instead targeted at eclipse, like I had been expecting. Yeah.

I'm an investigative role with a delay to it every night, and by the time I've gotten info on someone they've died (with the exception of Helios, but then the day ended early and Eclipse killed him). Also I'm SB

Ok, well, lets see:

kirsche: ?
Wombat: always inno?

Levity: delayed investigation

Manix: ?

Rein: JoAT of some sort (1-shot jail, 1-force target)

scorri: me

Shinori: paranoid cop

Uh... right. I suppose Manix and kirsche should claim next followed by Wombat full claiming if you haven't already? I can full claim after all that.

Manix: ?

also, there's 13 town and 7 antitown in this game. I asked if it was a mistake and it wasn't, so take that how you will

i'm bbm, in case the memes weren't obvious enough

Oh right, numbers. I'm bad.

kirsche: ? (??)
Wombat: always inno (Shinori)

Levity: delayed investigation (SB)

Manix: numbers (BBM)

Rein: JoAT of some sort (1-shot jail, 1-force target) (??)

scorri: me (I'M NOT GAY)

Shinori: paranoid cop (Manix)

Hmm, Rein, a character claim would also be nice.

while i'm here though on the topic of numbers

there's 5 town and 2 non-town. not sure how 5/2 is potential mylo at all, but 5/1/1 at this point is kinda improbable given an sk flip and no extra kills besides it

color me confused

the problem with 5/1/1 is that if the second 1 is a killing role, their kills have been missing for the entire game

i'm pretty sure all the kill/insanitykill attempts are all accounted for, so

Wombat: In which case for you, the last two non-town would be Manix and kirsche? Who do you want lynched today?

Manix: Yeah, that's the problem. I really don't get how it's mylo unless you've been lying.

BUT

if you had been lying, that'd mean yesterday was 5/4/1 which is sure as heck potential lylo and in fact game would be over right now. Sooooooooooooo yeah.

So somehow there must be an unannounced kill going around. Which would mean 5/2 (or 5/1/1) with two kills would make it mylo.

before i forget

i kinda agree with rein's point about shinori; since everyone seems to be getting reports of wombat being "shinori and town", it's entirely possible that shinori could be scumcop or something. whether he is or not, that's another story.

which leads into the next fun question: wombat how are you sure that they both are legit? rein i can understand due to watcher reports, but shinori isn't completely clear due to that potential, so why not consider it?