[Game Over on N5] Everybody is Mafia Mafia Round 2.2

Elieson

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they comfy and easy to wear?

Roleplay your character better

I'm still missing 4 players' actions, but with 12 hours remaining, I'm not worried.

Apparently there is a BLACKSMITH. They should target me in that case, because I am amazing and because if they do so, I promise to protect them tomorrow night.

PROTECTIVE ROLE CIRCLEJERK FTW

My role, is quite useful. So, my deduction is that me and a protective role could work together and protect each other to endgame. That is elementary my dear Watson.

[breaking PR]

I read "Watson" as "Wilson" >_>

[un-breaking PR]

Oh my god my spreadsheet is a clusterfuck.

All Actions In & Considered Locked. Building Results PMs.

Please no posting until I'm done and declare Night 2 start.

Night 1 ends and progresses straight into Night 2. Who died? Let's find out.

Manix, Mafia Interceptor, posted too many times and got 404'd out.

Dear Manix,

You are the Interceptor. You may perform an interception by using ##Intercept [uSER], and if only one non-killing action is targeting them, [uSER] will die.

You are aligned with the Mafia. You may submit your killing action during the night as ##Night X: Kill [uSER], where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself.

You have a non-mandatory but encouraged character and posting restriction and may make all posts in thread as if you were:

*Demoman, from Team Fortress 2*

mafia sucks, Mafia Mason Recruiter, decided to host a game rather than play.

Dear mafia sucks,

You are the Mason Recruiter. You may recruit others to join your Masonship by using ##Masonize [uSER]. All masons will be known to eachother as being masons and nothing but masons, and all roles remain unaffected by masonizing. If you die, the first recruit will lose their original role, but will inherit yours. Masons have a quicktopic together and may not shoot other masons until all remaining players are part of the masonry.

You are aligned with the Mafia. You may submit your killing action during the night as ##Night X: Kill [uSER], where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself.

You have a non-mandatory but encouraged character and posting restriction and may make all posts in thread as if you were:

*Bowyer, from the Super Mario RPG series*

Skyward, Mafia Reflexive Doc+Driver, will never win twice.

Dear Skyward,

You are the Reflexive Doc + Driver. You may switch the targetting on two users by submitting ##Drive [uSER1] and [uSER2]. Both [uSER]s will be passively protected from any killing action, but all non-killing actions will still occur.

*Maudie, from Brave*

Ciarre, Mafia Cult Hunter, fell into the toilet.

Dear Ciarre,

You are the Cult Hunter. You may hunt for any member of the cult, and kill them in addition to your regular kill, by using ##Hunt [uSER]. If [uSER] is a member of the cult, they will die. If not, nothing will happen.

*Gou Matsuka, from Free!*

Ice Sage, Mafia Alternative Night Strongkiller/Janitor, was being pin down for the three of seconds.

Dear Ice Sage,

You are the Alternative Night Strongkiller/Janitor. You may enchant your kill with ##Strong or ##Jankill, but you cannot use the same enchantment twice in a row.

*Iron Shiek, from the WWF*

Night 2 has begun, and ends in 24 hours (0900 GMT-5 [8am EST, 9amCST, etc] on 8/27/13).

Edited by Elieson