I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAD SELF META time but I would never be this upset as mafia after 0 mafia flips. I guess I could be SK from others perspectives but yeah fmpov that's not the case.

Also if you are town I'd appreciate it if you unvoted me. Like if you find me scummier than Euklyd that's...less than ideal but i just don want to get quick hammered.

Oh I completely missed junkos claim.

That helps then. Im helios, Town G. I host parties and invite up to three people to them, but since I never play mafia anymore, I never get to host parties anymore.

Party=neighborhood, and I invited eclipse, shinori and green poet N1.

Didnt claim this earlier because with my role already proven to so many people in private, we (gp, shinori and I) wanted to see if any neighborizer claims came up, and ive been driving literally for most of the day.

Oh I completely missed junkos claim.

That helps then. Im helios, Town G. I host parties and invite up to three people to them, but since I never play mafia anymore, I never get to host parties anymore.

Party=neighborhood, and I invited eclipse, shinori and green poet N1.

Didnt claim this earlier because with my role already proven to so many people in private, we (gp, shinori and I) wanted to see if any neighborizer claims came up, and ive been driving literally for most of the day.

how elieson? also confirm shinori and green poet?

Euklyd (2): Refa, Green Poet
Refa (2): Euklyd, Junko

Not Voting (5): Shinori, Elieson, Kopfjager, Polydeuces, Darros

With 9 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch at deadline and 5 to hammer. Phase ends in 45 hours and 15 minutes, on Monday May 5th at 5:15 PM EST (10:15 PM GMT).

It is also potential LYLO.

how elieson? also confirm shinori and green poet?

Read the last paragraph in my post to answer your own question, yo

##Vote: Euklyd

I still find him worse than Refa, but that's me. Both seem scummy, though, and imo this reads like a "who gets to bus who" exchange.

I'm confused, you think we're bussing each other?

Also PSA: Me AND Euklyd are both at L-2.

I can see that at this point. Both of you are claiming very scum-sounding roles, and while I'd wait for Junko to fullclaim (I only recall him saying something about a ghost vote or smth?), I'm pretty sure I'll want to lynch either of you today.

If no one claimed permablocked on D2, Darros is scum.

Where did this come from?

I'm guessing I was either hit by the scumteam or Eury's role PM is very confusing and he hit me.

I'm still blocked, and I'm a tracker. I already claimed. Refa seems to be very "oh rip me game over me etc" even though we still have a while left and I don't think anyone is going to come here and turbohammer him. If they did and he flips town that's basically outing scum right there.

I prefer refa > Euk.

Idk I've seen games where town doesn't have a cop but it's rare and all.

I'm gonna go with the refa thing.

Would vote but want votals and jazz and don't wanna risk hammering or anything.

Is Euklyd at L-2? I thought Junko he said he picks a trigger word and a player, so if that particular player says the trigger word they get a vote. I think you know more than what you're leading onto.. Plus oracle isn't really a townie role anyway. Junko/Refa scumbuddies perhaps?

Never mind I am dumb and should read ISO's before I post something. But: I still feel uneasy on Refa acting all defeated. But what I don't get is how this didn't seem to affect Days 1 or 2 at all. Did you just pick totally off the wall words Junko or something? Surely someone would've said something to get them hammered faster..

Shinori- BBM just did votals? Like they're slightly out of date but yeah.

@Darros I'd prefer you not stick four (???) votes on me to find out. Although...why didn't Junko out who he targeted N1? And with what word? I mean, I assume if they said the word they'd claim. Also it kind of bothers me that he waited until after I said the word to claim.

Never mind I am dumb and should read ISO's before I post something. But: I still feel uneasy on Refa acting all defeated. But what I don't get is how this didn't seem to affect Days 1 or 2 at all. Did you just pick totally off the wall words Junko or something? Surely someone would've said something to get them hammered faster..

I was under the impression that it was a night action like the original role (wait I got targeted by that too, oh the irony).

tbh I don't know much about the original role but what you're saying doesn't match up. If he's targeting one person Eukyld would not be at L-2. And I'm not voting you. That's not the best route of action right now I believe.

>tfw you dont see the post directly above the one you quoted
well im too tired for awake

Yes, I can verify that I'm part of a neighborhood with Shinori and Elie, and we're fairly established by now that everyone in that is town.

@Darros - what I said then doesn't really apply anymore since Shinori did actually claim permahooked N2, which I forgot.

My rereads aren't helping. I still don't see why scum!Euklyd would try to start a 1v1 with Refa, basically announcing to everyone that there's at least one scum between them. I also don't see the benefit in Refa claiming bomb over BPV, sans the slightly greater tendency of bomb to be town than BPV. . .

Ugh, this is confusing.

Wait, is Refa hated or something then? iirc, he only has two votes on him, and after my vote, he said that both him & Euk were at L-2.

Yes, it's all thanks to Junko's role. Also additionally if I say THAT DAMN WORD again, I'll get another invisible vote on me WHOOPEE.