The Well

Prims

1) What was your previous avatar from?

2) Why is Hexxus the literal best?

1) It was Meiko of Vocaloid fame

2) "What a miraculous device. I'm really getting the hang of this. I do believe that we are destined to be soul mates."

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) best magical girl and why is it princess tutu?

2) top 5 (or more) animangos, and why should other people watch and/or read them?

[7/23/15, 4:29:29 AM] Nightmarre: euklyd by animangos do you mean I should just name things that are both

[7/23/15, 4:30:13 AM] Nightmarre: or could they be either

[7/23/15, 4:30:26 AM] Nightmarre: or can I make a list for each

[7/23/15, 4:30:37 AM] Nightmarre: I'm probably overthinking this but

[7/23/15, 4:30:59 AM] Euklyd: either

[7/23/15, 4:31:05 AM] Euklyd: or you can make two lists

3) do you play smash bros? if so, which smash bros is your favorite?

4) favorite non-FE game?

5) why are you ignoring Gaius' question about your favorite FE game?

also

2) Pretty much the same but replace Life with Euklyd I only included him because he's unintentionally/unironically hilarious

idk I try pretty hard to be hilarious

unless you were talking about life in which case carry on

1) best magical girl and why is it princess tutu?

2) top 5 (or more) animangos, and why should other people watch and/or read them?

[7/23/15, 4:29:29 AM] Nightmarre: euklyd by animangos do you mean I should just name things that are both

[7/23/15, 4:30:13 AM] Nightmarre: or could they be either

[7/23/15, 4:30:26 AM] Nightmarre: or can I make a list for each

[7/23/15, 4:30:37 AM] Nightmarre: I'm probably overthinking this but

[7/23/15, 4:30:59 AM] Euklyd: either

[7/23/15, 4:31:05 AM] Euklyd: or you can make two lists

3) do you play smash bros? if so, which smash bros is your favorite?

4) favorite non-FE game?

5) why are you ignoring Gaius' question about your favorite FE game?

alsoidk I try pretty hard to be hilarious

unless you were talking about life in which case carry on

1) I mean it's pretty obviously Princess Tutu and it's because the characters in the show actually develop believably and and evolve over the course of the series. It also ties up nicely at the end and doesn't make me wonder if the writers were trolling me.

2) I don't actually read manga that much! And the ones I have read and watched the consequent anime series have had... questionable transitions.

DBZ and FMA are solid mangas/shows, even though Toriyama likes to occasionally run over his own canon. DBZ the Abridged Series is also awesome and almost should count as it's own spin-off lol. I like both versions of FMA, though Brotherhood is obviously the more legit version (being directly linked to the manga and all).

Chrono Crusade is actually my favorite manga. It's anime is terrible, though, which is ironic because it's the anime that initially got me into it.

K Project has an average anime series but I like the manga, even if it's kind of fillerish supplemental material more than an actual manga series. The second season is coming out soon, though, so I hope it remedies some of it's problems.

I might know of more but I can't think of any right now. >_>

Most have you may have already read/watched DBZ/FMA. Read Chrono Crusade, enjoy the better-than-usual teenage heroine, and then watch the anime and go WRRRRRY. You can probably wait until the second season of K Project if you really wanna check it out (it's about GANGS WITH POWERZ).

Why are you buying CLOTHES in a SOUP STORE?

FUUUUCK YOU

i actually just googled that clip

i want soup now

i never watched nullmetal but now i will and be inevitably disappointed

and sorry gaius i had a feeling i missed something (i don't know why i am tbh, but i was in a bit of a hurry lol). awakening is my favorite fe game so far, mostly because of it's replayability. i've replayed fe7 several times, too (it was the first fe i played). didn't play any of the console games because that requires me to sit down lol.

and i have played smash bros. - it was one of the first games i got on n64. i played melee religiously, too, but i stopped once brawl came out and never really got back into it since then. i've only played brawl a handful of times - i don't actually have a wii myself. i guess my "mains" would be peach and roy/marth. if i play with them i could probably still be decent lol.

my favorite non-fe game would be... banjo-kazooie. :D mario kart/world is a close second.

Edited by Crysta

8) You should sell me on Banjo Kazooie because I keep on hearing how great it is but I'm NOT SURE if I should play it.

That's. . .nearly double what I pay for rent. I FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF!

Ahem. . .

When are you going to pick up SSB4? :P:

probably sooner than later because my boyfriend keeps talking about it and i usually cave and get it myself so i can play with him... or at least figure out what the hell he's talking about. hell he was playing fire emblem before i was, too.

8) You should sell me on Banjo Kazooie because I keep on hearing how great it is but I'm NOT SURE if I should play it.

it's probably remembered fondly because of childhood nostalgia more than anything, but it's a goofy game and i like the world interaction. i bought it alongside smash bros.

other old-ass games i have fond memories of are also the donkey kong country games. they're kind of like a more artsy/musical version of mario world. just with monkeys/apes.

Crystaaaaaaa

How was being dead?

It was alright. Could have done without the maggots, though. Best sleep I ever had.

And who else is coming back from the dead?

Tables seems to be active again though I would not blame him if he doesn't get involved in mafia. I really have no idea where everyone went off to if they're no longer here. Nice to see you're still around, though!

how big is your (mom's) house?

Not very. It's an apartment with two bedrooms and one and a half bathroom. We pay as much as we do mostly because mom has poor credit and it was the only place willing to take us in around here. I have no credit history myself; it's that strange dilemma where you need credit history in order to get a credit card and I don't have enough $ to convince them I'd be responsible I guess. I can't even get a Target credit card.

It's lame, but that's what comes with the state and location. If we were in, say, Arizona - I'd be able to pay the rent entirely.

Edited by Crysta

. . .on second thought, it's about right. I'm in a tiny one-bedroom apartment.

oh god you live in hawaii

my sympathy. i think. i imagine it's even worse over there on average. >_>

In terms of stupid rent pricing, I think we're about even. In terms of gas prices. . .dunno. I'd have to go to a service station and look, but it was past the $3.49 mark last I checked.

Tables seems to be active again though I would not blame him if he doesn't get involved in mafia.

There's an extremely high chance that he's not going to. I don't think he was ever really inactive as far as the rest of the site was concerned for that matter.

favorite section in serenesforest? (and why is it mafia)

You already answered for me. :D I like games. Mafia is an interactive game, so...

But outside of mafia, I also hang out in the Serious Discussion and Fates sections. For better or for worse. I don't really have the energy to really participate in the serious debates, though; I usually just snark.

Edited by Crysta

No, it was actually just a mish-mash of a Vocaloid reference (namely the song Alice Human Sacrifice).

But I did find out about him afterwards. That explanation would have been neater.