The Well

Prims

I feel like we should have a week's break of this or something people re getting really unmotivated.

1. Do you like maths?

2. Do you like south park?

3. Do you like Lewis Carroll's works?

4. What do you want to be doing in 5 years?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What job are you starting?

I'll be working at an interactive science museum for children.

I feel like we should have a week's break of this or something people re getting really unmotivated.

1. Do you like maths?

2. Do you like south park?

3. Do you like Lewis Carroll's works?

4. What do you want to be doing in 5 years?

1. Not particularly. I stopped doing Math after my first year of college. Got my credits and was done with it.

2. No. Mostly its just visually unappealing to me.

3. I haven't read them.

4. This is the toughest question. I can't decide between advancing in youth related non-profit work or going back to graduate school.

what does this encompass, stuff like said science museum?

Yes. It could really be a lot of things. Like tutoring, after school care, childrens museums, counseling, or just working administrative or other positions at organizations that do that kind of work.

Do you want to come back and play mafia ever?

I'm currently signed up for a game. So yes. I try to find time every now and then. A couple of times my attempted returns have resulted in me not being able to be active though, so here's to hoping for the best.

is that kind of work your main long-term goal right now, just community work you're interested in doing on the side, or something else?

do you have any experience in teaching/tutoring so far? what age groups would you ideally be working with?

is that kind of work your main long-term goal right now, just community work you're interested in doing on the side, or something else?

do you have any experience in teaching/tutoring so far? what age groups would you ideally be working with?

Yes, long term goal at this point.

I don't specifically teaching or tutoring, but i have plenty working with kids. And kind of teaching, but not really. Middle school. Middle school kids are my favorite to work with.

what would you be studying in grad school if you went?

Anthropology, Social work, or Counseling.

I don't mind. So you guys can keep asking Strawman some more questions if you like and if not we'll continue in a week.

hmmm, I will ask a few since I totally missed it

how did you get into mafia?

favorite mafia role?

thoughts on eimm?

thoughts on multifaction?

favorite anime/manga, if any?

hmmm, I will ask a few since I totally missed it

how did you get into mafia?

favorite mafia role?

thoughts on eimm?

thoughts on multifaction?

favorite anime/manga, if any?

1. I didn't know this off the top of my head so I went and looked through the feed on my profile. Turns out that in August of 2010, SlayerX convinced me to play Pokemon Tactical Mafia. So that was it. First game.

2. Town. I like being watcher/tracker/JoaT. The favorite role I've had is when Prims(maybe?) and I were Lovers then he died and I became SK. That was just a fun game even though he did all the work. I pretty much hate being any role when I'm mafia though.

3. I don't think I've played it.

4. It stresses me out. I prefer straight up Mafia/Town.

5. Mobile Suit Gundam 00

What sparks your interest in social work, especially with kids?

why DID you pick the name strawman anyway?

I'm a kid at heart and working with them, especially middle schoolers, allows you to be both silly and immature but also serious. Social work because I want to do something that helps or has an impact on someone. And theres a bunch of kids out there that need people that care about them.

Well, StrawmantheSawmanShaman came from, and I quote, " I just thought I'd go something somewhat repetitive and rhyming. Also shamans." So I liked Shamans and wanted to do something with them and Strawman just happened. And sense it stuck and became my nickname, I've been doing variants on it, usually including saw, sawman, sloths, ducks, and shamans. Also it was fun to make the acronym progressively longer. Since my other nickname was STSS, as i added to the name it became SSTSSS. And there was something fun about that, idk. It is confusing when people talk about the strawman fallacy though, gets me every time.

I came home not too long ago, because the weather at my workplace went wonky. Since I'm soaked through and miserable. . .how's the weather over there?

I came home not too long ago, because the weather at my workplace went wonky. Since I'm soaked through and miserable. . .how's the weather over there?

Its been nice. Sunny but getting out of the summer heat. So around the 70s the past coupe days.