The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bal's job is to be the best mod on SF. So thanks for being awesome~!

So. . .what's your go-to recipe when you're not in the mood to make something elaborate? Because I'm hungry!

Do you want to get back into playing mafia?

Yes, provided it doesn't drive me crazy with stress.

how are you so awesome?

I have to work really hard at it and often don't feel like it's even giving any results.

Bal's job is to be the best mod on SF. So thanks for being awesome~!

So. . .what's your go-to recipe when you're not in the mood to make something elaborate? Because I'm hungry!

Aww, shucks. Thanks.

So, my go-to comfort recipe is probably tuna hotdish:

cook up a cup or so of elbow noodles

add some canned tuna

as well as a can of cream of mushroom soup

add some cheese and milk

optionally salt to taste

...hope this doesn't trigger any of eclipse's dietary restrictions (sadly there's gluten all up in there, now that I think of it.)

I'll uh, spend some more time to try to think of something I could cook for you and still be low on the effort scale.

Edited by Balcerzak

1) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you?

2) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?

3) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

4) Have you played any Rance games since working on the SR translation? if so, which, and what were your thoughts on them?

1) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you?

2) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?

3) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

4) Have you played any Rance games since working on the SR translation? if so, which, and what were your thoughts on them?

1) eclipse, SB, Prims, Bizz, Manix, Boron, BBM, Haze, Blitz, Proto, Snike, Radiant Dragon

2) Life, Kaoz, Paperblade, kirsche, Eukyld, Refa, Makaze, eclipse, Rein, SB, Tables, Snike

3) Suika. I'd her horns.

4) Actually, no. I never really paid much more attention to the series, although I probably should at least look into Kichikuou.

Can you share some of the cold weather with SoCal and Hawaii?

You're more than welcome to visit anytime. :)

I didn't care much for Kichikuou, too much brutality while the gameplay itself isn't very good. Apparently the japanese fanbase loves it though.

Also it has Kaijuu Prince, who has the best character design.

Edited by Prims

I wasn't entirely sure how it was going to work out, but I wanted to be that cool college professor who is the advisor to all the nerdy clubs (gaming/anime/etc.) It felt like that would really be ideal, I could enjoy my subject, and passing along a passion for learning to eager students, while at the same time, still participating in many of the best parts of college life in a more or less direct manner. It's still kind of a goal, but there seems to be a lot more pressure on faculty to be heavily engaged in research and getting grants etc. rather than being focused on teaching the students, which really rubs me the wrong way. Don't get me wrong, research is a great thing too, but somehow the priorities feel a little twisted at times, and I've tended to have an easier time under someone else's direction than spearheading up my own thing (though I can do it, it's just more work and more draining.)

Honestly I'm quite surprised! I mean your goal seems very reasonable, way more than many other goals. I hope you get to be a prof sometime soon!

What about private tutoring? Would that be fun too or do you prefer to interact in groups?

Bal's week is over. Please answer the remaining questions though.

Also, I talked to Prims and we've decided that this is probably a good time to stop The Well, at least until we gain some more new players, they settle in etc. I'd say that overall we've had a pretty good run with this first season, so thanks to everyone who participated.

However, we have also decided that instead of closing this topic or just letting it die, it will serve as a general Q&A from now on. In other words you can ask anyone a question at any time - which, I suppose, also means you can keep bugging Bal for all eternity. So continue with what you've been doing.

Edited by Kaoz

However, we have also decided that instead of closing this topic or just letting it die, it will serve as a general Q&A from now on. In other words you can ask anyone a question at any time - which, I suppose, also means you can keep bugging Bal for all eternity. So continue with what you've been doing.

Hi. This is mainly because I thought it'd be interesting to hear people's opinions but also kind of for game design purposes.

Hi. This is mainly because I thought it'd be interesting to hear people's opinions but also kind of for game design purposes.

Are you going to post the poll results at some point?

I can already kind of imagine the trends but it'd still be worth checking out.